Can an unWoke, self funded, normal, traditional, heterosexual caucasian relate to and vote for the Democrat Party?

On what basis can they relate? With social engineering being paramount and real politics taking a backseat, how do the aforementioned connect with Democrat ideals?

There was a time I would say "I want the best person for the job" but now it's "anyone but a democrat" because this breed of democrat is just awful in every aspect and they have no love for America or Americans.

I can't even begin to relate to them because I am a man, I refuse to accept a man can become a true woman, I only like women and not gay or bi, I'm white and not black so I don't special consideration or treatment and I'm also considered born a racist because I'm white, I don't believe in sexualizing children, I believe every forienger that wants to be a citizen should speak fluent English and conform to American society, I love america and defend what it stands for, and so on.

Everything most democrats stand for is in direct opposition to what I am and what I think. Now that's fine but when they can't even be realistic like on the stance of trannies, when they say kids should be assigned gender by their schools, when they blame America for everything, and so on then we can't ever see eye to eye. If they can't be reasonable and look at someone else's point of view then they won't get it either.

Sure, when you count the fraudulent votes.
What fraudulent votes? All votes were certified, swing states were audited, court challenges were dismissed for being crazy,

You have to have some proof at some point.

Got any? Nope.

Put another way...go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back