Can any conservative answer this?

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani
Where do you get your information? Do you prepare Trump's taxes? Are you in the inner circle and blowing the whistle?

Where do you get your information? Do you prepare Trump's taxes? Are you in the inner circle and blowing the whistle?
I actually got it from Trump himself and it is confirmed again by this latest report. Its around the 50 second mark.

I do notice you haven't answered either of my questions.

When the ones not paying taxes start paying taxes then they can bitch. Trump took advantage of relevant tax code which he is entitled to do, in fact he'd be crazy not too
Not arguing the fact that Trump used the tax code to his advantage, I'm arguing the point that he claims he will change it. Again does anyone truly believe he will come out against his own wallet on this issue?

Last edited:

Yes he will... the way he gets away with it bothers him and that's why he is running. Of course, the wall street people are raking it far more than he is, the tax code is written for them, the Hillary donors. Frankly if they paid their fair share, maybe Trump wouldn't have to pay so much...

Although, I am not a conservative.

When the ones not paying taxes start paying taxes then they can bitch. Trump took advantage of relevant tax code which he is entitled to do, in fact he'd be crazy not too
Not arguing the fact that Trup used the tax code to his advantage, I'm arguing the point that he claims he will change it. Again does anyone truly believe he will come out against his own wallet on this issue?

Doubtful....but I haven't seen a democrat trying to change it either. I still say flat tax...across the board

Actually, 50% of Americans pay zero federal income taxes and many get a sizeable refund of other people's money.
You don't think there is a difference between your average household who pays no federal income tax and someone like Trump paying none? And again where is the incentive for Trump to change anything?

The New York Times.

when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due.

I haven't seen, and you haven't shown, any evidence of these claims.

Not arguing the fact that Trump used the tax code to his advantage, I'm arguing the point that he claims he will change it. Again does anyone truly believe he will come out against his own wallet on this issue?

Again does anyone truly believe he will come out against his own wallet on this issue?

If he cuts taxes across the board, how would that be against his own wallet?
Did he say he'd raise his own rates?

The simple fact that Trump or his surrogates are not willing to deny the fact that he didn't pay taxes, even when during the debate Hillary makes an issue of it. When this article comes out, his surrogates didn't deny him not paying income taxes, in fact they made it an achievement and the fact that he doesn't want to release his tax returns. This all points to one conclusion. In a court of law this would be called circumstantial evidence but this is a forum and my evidence for my assertions, which if you read my OP correctly is also how I put it. Is based on way more evidence as such things as the whole birther issue and countless other OP's I've seen on USMB. So you can try to play 2 bit lawyer but in fact my assertion is actually very likely.

I had to laugh today. I have to post it. I clicked by Press the Meat or ABC today and they had some NEW YORK SLIMES on there. Honest to God I could not tell the "man" from the "woman" LOL!

Then I went to "the other" meet the depressed and they had "Michelle Moore" who now looks like Catliyn FREAKIN' Jenner. (see why we can't watch it?)

finally I must repost my racist pic. Too good for one thread. Black Dogs can jump..........

tumblr_nx0aa5kFXt1s1ddrjo1_400.gif

The simple fact that Trump or his surrogates are not willing to deny the fact that he didn't pay taxes, even when during the debate Hillary makes an issue of it. When this article comes out, his surrogates didn't deny him not paying income taxes, in fact they made it an achievement and the fact that he doesn't want to release his tax returns. This all points to one conclusion. In a court of law this would be called circumstantial evidence but this is a forum and my evidence for my assertions, which if you read my OP correctly is also how I put it. Is based on way more evidence as such things as the whole birther issue and countless other OP's I've seen on USMB. So you can try to play 2 bit lawyer but in fact my assertion is actually very likely.

There is a difference in not paying taxes like Cankles is trying to portray Trump and using tax law (which is legal) not to.

The simple fact that Trump or his surrogates are not willing to deny the fact that he didn't pay taxes

If he didn't owe taxes, why would he pay taxes?

In a court of law this would be called circumstantial evidence

Evidence of what?

but in fact my assertion is actually very likely.

Which assertion?

Just because Trump used the Federal (and state) NOL (net operating loss deduction) provisions does not make him a genius.

I do not seen anything genius about anything that Trump has ever done.

The Frontline special made that abundantly clear.

He is just another real estate developer with big dreams and big money from his father.

Trump Towers worked for him.

Nothing else has worked for him however and all the bankers that foolishly financed him are on the hook and nervous.

Trump is only alive because the bankers in NYS decided to keep him alive. They could have wiped him out.

Forum List

Back