Can any conservative answer this?

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani

Wow! What a disjointed rambling question! I'll try to answer what I can make out of your question.

1. There isn't anything funny or strange about Trump fixing the tax code. Just because he used it to his advantage as a businessman, doesn't mean he doesn't think it's a problem.

2. Unless he broke the law, he paid his fair share of taxes. If you think that he can legally pay less but not morally, then you should be with him on fixing the tax code.

3. No one thinks he represents the average man, but they do think he will help the average man.

4. What bottom line are you talking about?
You are probably right that the question was a bit disjointed, I do apologize for any confusion. I don't put out a lot of OP's since I know I have a tendency to ramble a bit. Now to the point.
1. I think it is funny to expect someone who actually has an interest in keeping the status quo in regards to the tax code, to actually change it. Especially since all indications, for instance the fact that he isn't planning to put his business interests into a blind holding point to someone who is fully planning to make full use of his potential status as leader of the free world to his personal benefit.
2. I would be with him if it is actually believable he would actually do so.
3. Then the question would be. Why do you think he will help the average man?Since again, his interests and those of the average man are not the same and in most cases are diametrical opposed.
4. His bottom line is, his personal pocket, since he makes a point of mentioning he's an extremely successful businessman every 2 minutes.

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani
Where do you get your information? Do you prepare Trump's taxes? Are you in the inner circle and blowing the whistle?
The New York Times.
Liberal rag who will pay for releasing Trump's tax information. What laws did Trump break, Judge?
You and a few other nit wits here seem to lack the acumen to get the point of the OP. No wonder you're a Trump supporter.

4. His bottom line is, his personal pocket, since he makes a point of mentioning he's an extremely successful businessman every 2 minutes.
No he doesn't and you don't know that's his bottom line. You assume guilt, period. He can retire comfortably right now, win lose or draw.

Actually, 50% of Americans pay zero federal income taxes and many get a sizeable refund of other people's money.
You don't think there is a difference between your average household who pays no federal income tax and someone like Trump paying none? And again where is the incentive for Trump to change anything?

Not really. I own a small corporation and I sent my daughter to colleged to become a tax attorney and CPA for the express purpose of looking after the family business in tax consequence. Any individual who pays zero taxes themselves yet receives a refund of someone else's money is a leech.
I'm willing to go into that statement but it would more than likely completely derail the OP .
The OP is a fail anyway. Here's what you should be concerned about: Actually, what worries me to no end is that if Hillary can rig the election in such a way as to get herself elected, that would set Bill up running free in the White House whenever some little middle school or younger age group of little girls get to visit the White House on a field trip. That should keep some parents awake at night.

Where are you getting this stupid shit about Bill being interested in children sexually? You're a typical Trump supporter AKA a MORON and an irresponsible MORON at that.

Where do you get your information? Do you prepare Trump's taxes? Are you in the inner circle and blowing the whistle?
The New York Times.
Liberal rag who will pay for releasing Trump's tax information. What laws did Trump break, Judge?
You and a few other nit wits here seem to lack the acumen to get the point of the OP. No wonder you're a Trump supporter.
It's been answered repeatedly. No wonder you're a liberal.

Patriotism shmatriotism....that is the last reason I vote for someone. Trump may be the better candidate and may get my vote in the end but the patriotic thing is frankly overblown.

Actually, 50% of Americans pay zero federal income taxes and many get a sizeable refund of other people's money.
You don't think there is a difference between your average household who pays no federal income tax and someone like Trump paying none? And again where is the incentive for Trump to change anything?

Not really. I own a small corporation and I sent my daughter to colleged to become a tax attorney and CPA for the express purpose of looking after the family business in tax consequence. Any individual who pays zero taxes themselves yet receives a refund of someone else's money is a leech.
I'm willing to go into that statement but it would more than likely completely derail the OP .

The OP is a fail anyway. Here's what you should be concerned about: Actually, what worries me to no end is that if Hillary can rig the election in such a way as to get herself elected, that would set Bill up running free in the White House whenever some little middle school or younger age group of little girls get to visit the White House on a field trip. That should keep some parents awake at night.
Lol, until a minute ago I actually thought you were at least somewhat normal. This post proves that you are incapable of actually rationally defending your viewpoint. It's the same tactic as Trump uses. You put out a random nonsensical accusation and hope it sticks. I know that Trump makes this kind of behavior acceptable but I for one don't think it's helpful for any of the problems the US and the world faces today. I wish you a goodnight, but i'd suggest changing your handle since human decency doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

If that is indeed the case, then why don't you actually discuss Hillary's proposals as they relate to the real issues instead of all this nonsense in attempt to deflect anyone from talking about Hillary's piss poor same old worn out solutions?

discuss Hillary's proposals

We discussed Bill Clinton's proposals in the 1992 election - middle class tax cut, socializing health care, and invading Iraq.

Bill got elected, None of those three "proposals" became reality under his Presidency.

Clintons LIE.

That's what they do...

So there is no reason to consider Hillary's proposals, because Hillary will do what Hillary always does once elected - what is best for Hillary and just Hillary and fuck everyone and everything else.

When the ones not paying taxes start paying taxes then they can bitch. Trump took advantage of relevant tax code which he is entitled to do, in fact he'd be crazy not too
And that tax code was signed into law by the husband of the Party Of Slavery's current presidential nominee, former Walmart director and Monsanto lawyer Hillary Rodham Clinton (aka Crooked Hillary, aka Bride of Frankenfood).

Last edited:

None is none regardless of who it is.

Liberals especially like the current tax codes. They ensure that there are plenty of loopholes for them and their campaign donors. It's the little people who get screwed.

It would be nice if someone would simplify the tax code and stop destroying middle class.

Where are you getting this stupid shit about Bill being interested in children sexually? You're a typical Trump supporter AKA a MORON and an irresponsible MORON at that.

ProgressivePatriot. This is an oxymoron.
Progressives are nothing more than Ameriphobes.

ProgressivePatriot. This is an oxymoron.
Progressives are nothing more than Ameriphobes.
Brilliant!! Just fucking brilliant That's real original Bubba. Ya think I haven't heard that idiotic equine excrement before? Now hear this:
Van Jones silences Trump supporter: Tax-evading billionaires are ‘part of the corruption’
It is, in fact, true if Donald Trump lost a billion dollars — think about this — lost a billion dollars, he could wind up as a winner legally in his taxes for a generation.”

“Is that because he’s a genius?” the CNN analyst continued. “It’s because billionaires have armies of lobbyists to write the rules. Here’s the deal: If you’re obeying horrible rules that you helped to write, that doesn’t make you a genius. It makes you a part of the corruption.”

Van Jones silences Trump supporter: Tax-evading billionaires are ‘part of the corruption’

Forum List

Back