Can any conservative answer this?

Not really. I own a small corporation and I sent my daughter to colleged to become a tax attorney and CPA for the express purpose of looking after the family business in tax consequence. Any individual who pays zero taxes themselves yet receives a refund of someone else's money is a leech.
I'm willing to go into that statement but it would more than likely completely derail the OP .
The OP is a fail anyway. Here's what you should be concerned about: Actually, what worries me to no end is that if Hillary can rig the election in such a way as to get herself elected, that would set Bill up running free in the White House whenever some little middle school or younger age group of little girls get to visit the White House on a field trip. That should keep some parents awake at night.

Where are you getting this stupid shit about Bill being interested in children sexually? You're a typical Trump supporter AKA a MORON and an irresponsible MORON at that.

ProgressivePatriot. This is an oxymoron.
Progressives are nothing more than Ameriphobes.
Brilliant!! Just fucking brilliant That's real original Bubba. Ya think I haven't heard that idiotic equine excrement before? Now hear this:
Van Jones silences Trump supporter: Tax-evading billionaires are ā€˜part of the corruptionā€™
It is, in fact, true if Donald Trump lost a billion dollars ā€” think about this ā€” lost a billion dollars, he could wind up as a winner legally in his taxes for a generation.ā€

ā€œIs that because heā€™s a genius?ā€ the CNN analyst continued. ā€œItā€™s because billionaires have armies of lobbyists to write the rules. Hereā€™s the deal: If youā€™re obeying horrible rules that you helped to write, that doesnā€™t make you a genius. It makes you a part of the corruption.ā€

Van Jones silences Trump supporter: Tax-evading billionaires are ā€˜part of the corruptionā€™

I apologize , I must have given you the impression that I give a shit about what you have or have not "heard" before.
The fact that you are stupid enough use Van Jones as a source only proves my point, you hate America,

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trumpā€™s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows Heā€™s a ā€˜Geniusā€™: Rudy Giuliani

Wow! What a disjointed rambling question! I'll try to answer what I can make out of your question.

1. There isn't anything funny or strange about Trump fixing the tax code. Just because he used it to his advantage as a businessman, doesn't mean he doesn't think it's a problem.

2. Unless he broke the law, he paid his fair share of taxes. If you think that he can legally pay less but not morally, then you should be with him on fixing the tax code.

3. No one thinks he represents the average man, but they do think he will help the average man.

4. What bottom line are you talking about?
You are probably right that the question was a bit disjointed, I do apologize for any confusion. I don't put out a lot of OP's since I know I have a tendency to ramble a bit. Now to the point.
1. I think it is funny to expect someone who actually has an interest in keeping the status quo in regards to the tax code, to actually change it. Especially since all indications, for instance the fact that he isn't planning to put his business interests into a blind holding point to someone who is fully planning to make full use of his potential status as leader of the free world to his personal benefit.
2. I would be with him if it is actually believable he would actually do so.
3. Then the question would be. Why do you think he will help the average man?Since again, his interests and those of the average man are not the same and in most cases are diametrical opposed.
4. His bottom line is, his personal pocket, since he makes a point of mentioning he's an extremely successful businessman every 2 minutes.

You assume quite a bit that isn't true. Your argument is a straw man.

1. Like businessmen do, he takes full advantage of the rules. He's not required to think about if the rules are good for the country as a whole. As president his priorities change.
2. You have a prejudice against him.
3. You asked for "conservatives" not necessarily Trump fans. I'm a conservative who will vote for Trump because Hillary would be a train wreck. I can't tell you why Trump supporters think he will help the average guy. Perhaps by bringing jobs back.
4. Why do you think that what he does as POTUS should hurt his bottom line?

I'm willing to go into that statement but it would more than likely completely derail the OP .
The OP is a fail anyway. Here's what you should be concerned about: Actually, what worries me to no end is that if Hillary can rig the election in such a way as to get herself elected, that would set Bill up running free in the White House whenever some little middle school or younger age group of little girls get to visit the White House on a field trip. That should keep some parents awake at night.

Where are you getting this stupid shit about Bill being interested in children sexually? You're a typical Trump supporter AKA a MORON and an irresponsible MORON at that.

Brilliant!! Just fucking brilliant That's real original Bubba. Ya think I haven't heard that idiotic equine excrement before? Now hear this:
It is, in fact, true if Donald Trump lost a billion dollars ā€” think about this ā€” lost a billion dollars, he could wind up as a winner legally in his taxes for a generation.ā€

ā€œIs that because heā€™s a genius?ā€ the CNN analyst continued. ā€œItā€™s because billionaires have armies of lobbyists to write the rules. Hereā€™s the deal: If youā€™re obeying horrible rules that you helped to write, that doesnā€™t make you a genius. It makes you a part of the corruption.ā€

I apologize , I must have given you the impression that I give a shit about what you have or have not "heard" before.
The fact that you are stupid enough use Van Jones as a source only proves my point, you hate America,
Another mendacious.moron to be ignored

I'm right and you know it. Try China, you'll fit there Politically.
People like you NEED to ignore those who are your superiors.

The fact that you are stupid enough use Van Jones as a source only prov

es my point, you hate America,

WATCH: Chris Wallace DUMBFOUNDED As Chris Christie Calls Trumpā€™s Tax Bombshell ā€˜A Good Storyā€™ | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trumpā€™s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows Heā€™s a ā€˜Geniusā€™: Rudy Giuliani

What exactly is your question? Should Trump pay more than he is supposed to? He pays his taxes just like anyone else, according to what the tax laws say we pay.

Do you think Trump has been outsmarting the IRS on taxes?
I put my 2 questions very clearly I think.
1- Why do you feel and this is something he says he is. An outsider, someone who will represent the average American since he's not part of the political establishment. When it's very clear that the tax code as it is greatly benefits him?
2- Why do you feel, if he gets elected he will, again like he claims will change that same tax code?

He's not in politics at all, that's why he is an outsider. He isn't bought off already like everyone else.

I personally don't give to much thought about the tax code. If he and Congress change it, great. But we have bigger issues like Islamists blowing people up and our trade policies, and we need to get out of the Middle East and stop the course we are on to war with Russia.
He isn't bought of? Maybe not, but I don't think being the person who does the buying of is actually an improvement.History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia
As to your second bit. If you look for Trump to be the savior on national security it would be nice to actually have some indication he has any type of plan to address these issues.

I don't know that Trump will be a savior with national security, but I do know Hillary will be a complete failure with it.

WATCH: Chris Wallace DUMBFOUNDED As Chris Christie Calls Trumpā€™s Tax Bombshell ā€˜A Good Storyā€™ | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

With all due respect you just keep digging a deeper hole. Addicting Info?
As usual you lefty's need to believe that everyone is as stupid and in as much of lockstep as you people are. I don't much care for Trump, but I detest Hillary as a loathsome fucking human being with blood on her hands. I voted for Cruz.
What this Nation is witnessing is the complete repudiation of the status quo in the Republican Party.
The Republican Establishment has ignored their base once to often. They cannot win without Conservatives and we will not be ignored any longer.
Is Trump the answer? Nope.
But he isn't Hillary whom you worship....I can see it though, she hates this Nation as founded and so do you.

when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due.

I haven't seen, and you haven't shown, any evidence of these claims.
The simple fact that Trump or his surrogates are not willing to deny the fact that he didn't pay taxes, even when during the debate Hillary makes an issue of it. When this article comes out, his surrogates didn't deny him not paying income taxes, in fact they made it an achievement and the fact that he doesn't want to release his tax returns. This all points to one conclusion. In a court of law this would be called circumstantial evidence but this is a forum and my evidence for my assertions, which if you read my OP correctly is also how I put it. Is based on way more evidence as such things as the whole birther issue and countless other OP's I've seen on USMB. So you can try to play 2 bit lawyer but in fact my assertion is actually very likely.

The simple fact that Trump or his surrogates are not willing to deny the fact that he didn't pay taxes

If he didn't owe taxes, why would he pay taxes?

In a court of law this would be called circumstantial evidence

Evidence of what?

but in fact my assertion is actually very likely.

Which assertion?
If he didn't owe taxes, why would he pay taxes?
This comes down to my first "fair share". If someone is like he claims a multi billionaire " fair share seems more then zero.

Evidence of what?
Which assertion?
This feels like deja vue. I answer your post and you answer with the same question.
If I want to see someone playing at ignorant, I'll just go on youtube and watch a Trump rally.

This comes down to my first "fair share".

If you have a loss, your fair share is zero.

If someone is like he claims a multi billionaire " fair share seems more then zero.

You can have a billion dollars in profit from a building you own, but unless you sell it, to realize the profit, you'd owe zero.

With a loss, zero is due.

If I want to see someone playing at ignorant

You'll look in a mirror.

Wow! What a disjointed rambling question! I'll try to answer what I can make out of your question.

1. There isn't anything funny or strange about Trump fixing the tax code. Just because he used it to his advantage as a businessman, doesn't mean he doesn't think it's a problem.

2. Unless he broke the law, he paid his fair share of taxes. If you think that he can legally pay less but not morally, then you should be with him on fixing the tax code.

3. No one thinks he represents the average man, but they do think he will help the average man.

4. What bottom line are you talking about?
You are probably right that the question was a bit disjointed, I do apologize for any confusion. I don't put out a lot of OP's since I know I have a tendency to ramble a bit. Now to the point.
1. I think it is funny to expect someone who actually has an interest in keeping the status quo in regards to the tax code, to actually change it. Especially since all indications, for instance the fact that he isn't planning to put his business interests into a blind holding point to someone who is fully planning to make full use of his potential status as leader of the free world to his personal benefit.
2. I would be with him if it is actually believable he would actually do so.
3. Then the question would be. Why do you think he will help the average man?Since again, his interests and those of the average man are not the same and in most cases are diametrical opposed.
4. His bottom line is, his personal pocket, since he makes a point of mentioning he's an extremely successful businessman every 2 minutes.

You assume quite a bit that isn't true. Your argument is a straw man.

1. Like businessmen do, he takes full advantage of the rules. He's not required to think about if the rules are good for the country as a whole. As president his priorities change.
2. You have a prejudice against him.
3. You asked for "conservatives" not necessarily Trump fans. I'm a conservative who will vote for Trump because Hillary would be a train wreck. I can't tell you why Trump supporters think he will help the average guy. Perhaps by bringing jobs back.
4. Why do you think that what he does as POTUS should hurt his bottom line?
1.My assumptions aren't taking out of thin air. For instance it has been documented that Trump has used donor money to line his own pockets.5 Ways Donald Trump Is Making Money Off His Own Campaign. I'm pretty sure this isn't illegal but it's pretty clearly unethical and gives a clear indication that at least as a candidate he sees his loyalty in the first place still to his business and not to the donors. What makes you think this will change?
2. I readily agree I'm prejudiced. Guess what so are you. And my original point still stands. It is totally unbelievable that Trump will change the tax code so it's less advantageous for his business, which after all will be run by his sons and daughter in his absence.
3. We don't need to discuss this. Since you say you can't answer the question. No problem, I'm guessing this question is something that Trump supporters themselves would have a hard time answering.
4. This goes right back to the original point. Trump has clearly benefitted from the current tax code, yet he claims he will change it, if he does his interests (profits) will be hurt. So he won't do it.
  • Reduce taxes across-the-board, especially for working and middle-income Americans.
  • Ensure the rich will pay their fair share, but no one will pay so much that it destroys jobs or undermines our ability to compete.
  • Eliminate special interest loopholes, make our business tax rate more competitive to keep jobs in America, create new opportunities and revitalize our economy.
I've taken this right of his site. Tell me, after what happened today, why would he actually do this?

Last edited:

What exactly is your question? Should Trump pay more than he is supposed to? He pays his taxes just like anyone else, according to what the tax laws say we pay.

1- Why do you feel and this is something he says he is. An outsider, someone who will represent the average American since he's not part of the political establishment. When it's very clear that the tax code as it is greatly benefits him?
2- Why do you feel, if he gets elected he will, again like he claims will change that same tax code?

He's not in politics at all, that's why he is an outsider. He isn't bought off already like everyone else.

I personally don't give to much thought about the tax code. If he and Congress change it, great. But we have bigger issues like Islamists blowing people up and our trade policies, and we need to get out of the Middle East and stop the course we are on to war with Russia.
He isn't bought of? Maybe not, but I don't think being the person who does the buying of is actually an improvement.History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia
As to your second bit. If you look for Trump to be the savior on national security it would be nice to actually have some indication he has any type of plan to address these issues.

I don't know that Trump will be a savior with national security, but I do know Hillary will be a complete failure with it.
Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe, does not understand why we can't use our nukes preemptively, has already alienated valued allies, is feared by national security experts for his utter ignorance of diplomacy and world affairs, but Clinton would be the "complete failure" Really Bubba?

Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe

LOL!!!

The only sure thing about warmongering in this election is that Hillary's camp has all of the warmongers supporting her, including Madeleine Albright, likely Hillary's CIA Chief....

What was Madeleine up to in 1998???

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | Huffington Post

" (Clinton Joint Chiefs of Staff General Hugh) Shelton sets the scene at a ā€œsmall, weekly White House breakfastā€ that served as regular ā€œinformalā€ meetings that ā€œencouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.ā€

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, ā€œHugh, I know I shouldnā€™t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event ā€” something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough ā€” and slow enough ā€” so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?ā€"

" If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, youā€™re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright."

Ms. Albright and Hillary need to answer who WE is....???

1.My assumptions aren't taking out of thin air. For instance it has been documented that Trump has used donor money to line his own pockets. I'm pretty sure this isn't illegal but it's pretty clearly unethical and gives a clear indication that at least as a candidate he sees his loyalty in the first place still to his business and not to the donors. What makes you think this will change?Reduce taxes across-the-board, especially for working and middle-income Americans.
It isn't illegal so you are going to lecture people about ethics while ignoring Hillary's issues as a high ranking government official? what makes you think that would change? She's STILL stuck on stupid and has shown no ability to learn from past mistakes. Trump learns, falls back, regroups and comes back stronger. That's what we need, not another government fuckup.

Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe, does not understand why we can't use our nukes preemptively, has already alienated valued allies, is feared by national security experts for his utter ignorance of diplomacy and world affairs, but Clinton would be the "complete failure" Really Bubba?
Put the Tarot cards down.

Sure, because Obambi did so much to save Crimea.

Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe

Not like Obama, eh? Ooops!

has already alienated valued allies

is feared by national security experts for his utter ignorance of diplomacy and world affairs

As usual you lefty's need to believe that everyone is as stupid and in as much of lockstep as you people are. I don't much care for Trump, but I detest Hillary as a loathsome fucking human being with blood on her hands. I voted for Cruz.
What this Nation is witnessing is the complete repudiation of the status quo in the Republican Party.
The Republican Establishment has ignored their base once to often. They cannot win without Conservatives and we will not be ignored any longer.
But he isn't Hillary whom you worship....I can see it though, she hates this Nation as founded and so do you.

You deride Addicting Info, but it presented a interview in which Christie said some absurd shit? Was that made up? He is on camera! This thread is about Trump but none of you numb nuts who know that he is unfit for office can explain how the hell he is a better choice than Clinton. Instead, you just keep baselessly abusing Clinton. Trump supporters are not traditional conservative, they are radical Nationalists and racists.

What should he have done, General? Nuke them?

What do you want him to intentionally hurt every business in the US? Virtually every business has write offs at one point or another, would you prefer they just go out of business, keep in mind one may be your employer.

What should he have done, General? Nuke them?

LOL, I see.....you are quite the "intellectual" aren't you? YOU brought up the Ukraine idiot. You allege that Trump would let it happen when Obambi already has. Are you really that stupid boy?

You deride Addicting Info, but it presented a interview in which Christie said some absurd shit? Was that made up? He is on camera! This thread is about Trump but none of you numb nuts who know that he is unfit for office can explain how the hell he is a better choice than Clinton. Instead, you just keep baselessly abusing Clinton. Trump supporters are not traditional conservative, they are radical Nationalists and racists.

I deride Addicting Info because it is nothing more than a Leftwing circle jerk. Who gives a shit about Christie?
Not me boy.
Clinton has earned every bitch slap she gets kid.
She is a murderous lying bitch with blood on her hands. You?
Kid all you do is act like a parrot and repeat every little thing that dribbles out of your leaders mouths.
He is a better choice because he ISN'T a part of the "establishment" and he ISN'T Hillary "I hate America" Clinton.
You black boy? Is that why you cry "racist" at every turn?

Forum List

Back