Can any conservative answer this?

You are truly a mental midget pop.
What would you have TRUMP do to stop Putin?

I feel sorry for you.
You feel sorry for me?? :bang3::bang3::bang3: YOU still will not explain what Obama should have done about the invasion of Crimea while deriding him for allowing it. That is truly moronic and pathetic!

You deflect by asking what I would have Trump do? The fact is that neither Obama nor Trump could do anything short of a military confrontation and I would hope that even you are smart enough to see the down side of that .

Bottom line, Obama and Clinton known how to discourage and inhibit further aggression and hegemony through a projection of strength and unity with allies while Trump would embolden and even encourage Putin. So :anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Now I'm laughing at you.
YOU are worried about what Trump WOULDN'T do and can't say what The Magic Negro SHOULD have done and blame ME for not answering the question YOU refuse to answer.
You are nothing more than a mental child.

"Trump would embolden and even encourage Putin"

Prove this or go play with the children old man ;)
You aren't even sporting pop.
I eat idiots like you for lunch.

WHAT??? I won't say what Obama should do? Moron! I just did! If you do not know how Trump is in bed with Putin, you are even more ignorant than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if your Magic Negro and Trump could ONLY do the same thing what the fuck are you crying about?
God you are an idiot.

Get the fuck out of here. You wasting my time.

No matter HOW much you beg I'm not sticking my dick in your ass old man.
I would however enjoy personally showing you what an idiot you are ;)

You feel sorry for me?? :bang3::bang3::bang3: YOU still will not explain what Obama should have done about the invasion of Crimea while deriding him for allowing it. That is truly moronic and pathetic!

You deflect by asking what I would have Trump do? The fact is that neither Obama nor Trump could do anything short of a military confrontation and I would hope that even you are smart enough to see the down side of that .

Bottom line, Obama and Clinton known how to discourage and inhibit further aggression and hegemony through a projection of strength and unity with allies while Trump would embolden and even encourage Putin. So :anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Now I'm laughing at you.
YOU are worried about what Trump WOULDN'T do and can't say what The Magic Negro SHOULD have done and blame ME for not answering the question YOU refuse to answer.

WHAT??? I won't say what Obama should do? Moron! I just did! If you do not know how Trump is in bed with Putin, you are even more ignorant than I thought.

So if your Magic Negro and Trump could ONLY do the same thing what the fuck are you crying about?
God you are an idiot.

I own your ass, you are too stupid to even know what an idiot you are.

You're like a zombie troll bot who doesn't known he's dead . Fuck off sonny boy.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.

You're like a zombie troll bot who doesn't known he's dead . Fuck off sonny boy.

Translation : "Grizz mad me cry, I hate him"

You're a punk and I eat people like you for lunch idiot.

God you are an idiot.

I said FUCK OFF! I'm not hardly crying but I am embarrassed for you Bubba

God you are an idiot.

You poor old man.....
Tell me....if you can't tell me what Trump SHOULD do....and you can't tell me what the Magic Negro SHOULD have done...why are you crying?

So if it is "just business" for a millionaire like Trump to pay no tax and get free money (economic incentives) from the govt., then you conservative types have no problem with a poor or lower middle class person paying no income tax or collecting unemployment, tax benefits, etc. right? You aren't going to rail against them as "takers" anymore, and instead call them smart for using govt benefits to their benefit. Correct?

You poor old man.....
Tell me....if you can't tell me what Trump SHOULD do....and you can't tell me what the Magic Negro SHOULD have done...why are you crying?

I'm ending this stupidity. You are just a flame baiting, moronic troll . Not plying any more

You poor old man.....

I'm ending this stupidity. You are just a flame baiting, moronic troll . Not plying any more

Fuck off old man. I've slapped you silly.

Sure, because Obambi did so much to save Crimea.
What should he have done, General? Nuke them?

LOL, I see.....you are quite the "intellectual" aren't you? YOU brought up the Ukraine idiot. You allege that Trump would let it happen when Obambi already has. Are you really that stupid boy?
If Trump had been president, Putin would not have stopped at Crimea, it would have been all of eastern Europe and a threat to western Europe. Are you really that stupid? I ask you again, what should Obama have done?

And let me remind you and the other Trump goons here , this thread is about his taxes and his bullshit about wanting to reform the tax code against his greedy self interests, but you don't really want to talk about that, do you?

If Trump had been president, Putin would not have stopped at Crimea

After Hillary's "reset button", why is Putin causing any trouble at all?

What did Obama mean when he said he could be "more flexible" after his re-election?

Spell it out for us.
Answer the fucking question already. For the 3rd time , what should Obama have done about Crimea.? You don't have an answer like you don't have an answer about anything so you have to continue to deflect with senseless blathering about Clinton.

For the 3rd time , what should Obama have done about Crimea.?

Apparently, he used his new flexibility to just bend over, eh?

You poor old man.....

Fuck off old man. I've slapped you silly.

Clinton Super PAC Bears Down On Trump Over His Tax Avoidance

Clinton Super PAC Bears Down On Trump Over His Tax Avoidance | Huffington Post

Good campaigns capitalize on an emerging narrative ― and on Monday, Clinton super PAC Priorities USA turned that debate moment into a new television ad.

The spot, which will run in the battleground states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, New Hampshire and Colorado, features an Ohio woman wondering if Trump would deem her stupid for paying taxes at all ― a talking point Democrats have been using since last week’s debate.

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani
He represents the average man because the average man also tries to minimize his tax burden as much as possible. Any who claim otherwise are liars or fools.
On your second question I don't know.

You know what I find funny about all these tax stories. Trump claims when he gets elected he will fix the tax code, which has clearly benefitted him and his ilk. His surrogates call him a genius when it comes out he didn't pay his fair, or more likely any share of his due. So tell me conservatives why do you guys feel. One he represents the average man and two do you truly believe he'll do anything to harm his own bottom line if he gets elected?Trump’s Claim of $916 Million Loss Shows He’s a ‘Genius’: Rudy Giuliani

Wow! What a disjointed rambling question! I'll try to answer what I can make out of your question.

1. There isn't anything funny or strange about Trump fixing the tax code. Just because he used it to his advantage as a businessman, doesn't mean he doesn't think it's a problem.

2. Unless he broke the law, he paid his fair share of taxes. If you think that he can legally pay less but not morally, then you should be with him on fixing the tax code.

3. No one thinks he represents the average man, but they do think he will help the average man.

4. What bottom line are you talking about?
You are probably right that the question was a bit disjointed, I do apologize for any confusion. I don't put out a lot of OP's since I know I have a tendency to ramble a bit. Now to the point.
1. I think it is funny to expect someone who actually has an interest in keeping the status quo in regards to the tax code, to actually change it. Especially since all indications, for instance the fact that he isn't planning to put his business interests into a blind holding point to someone who is fully planning to make full use of his potential status as leader of the free world to his personal benefit.
2. I would be with him if it is actually believable he would actually do so.
3. Then the question would be. Why do you think he will help the average man?Since again, his interests and those of the average man are not the same and in most cases are diametrical opposed.
4. His bottom line is, his personal pocket, since he makes a point of mentioning he's an extremely successful businessman every 2 minutes.

You assume quite a bit that isn't true. Your argument is a straw man.

1. Like businessmen do, he takes full advantage of the rules. He's not required to think about if the rules are good for the country as a whole. As president his priorities change.
2. You have a prejudice against him.
3. You asked for "conservatives" not necessarily Trump fans. I'm a conservative who will vote for Trump because Hillary would be a train wreck. I can't tell you why Trump supporters think he will help the average guy. Perhaps by bringing jobs back.
4. Why do you think that what he does as POTUS should hurt his bottom line?
1.My assumptions aren't taking out of thin air. For instance it has been documented that Trump has used donor money to line his own pockets.5 Ways Donald Trump Is Making Money Off His Own Campaign. I'm pretty sure this isn't illegal but it's pretty clearly unethical and gives a clear indication that at least as a candidate he sees his loyalty in the first place still to his business and not to the donors. What makes you think this will change?
2. I readily agree I'm prejudiced. Guess what so are you. And my original point still stands. It is totally unbelievable that Trump will change the tax code so it's less advantageous for his business, which after all will be run by his sons and daughter in his absence.
3. We don't need to discuss this. Since you say you can't answer the question. No problem, I'm guessing this question is something that Trump supporters themselves would have a hard time answering.
4. This goes right back to the original point. Trump has clearly benefitted from the current tax code, yet he claims he will change it, if he does his interests (profits) will be hurt. So he won't do it.
  • Reduce taxes across-the-board, especially for working and middle-income Americans.
  • Ensure the rich will pay their fair share, but no one will pay so much that it destroys jobs or undermines our ability to compete.
  • Eliminate special interest loopholes, make our business tax rate more competitive to keep jobs in America, create new opportunities and revitalize our economy.
I've taken this right of his site. Tell me, after what happened today, why would he actually do this?

1. That's irrelevant, it has nothing to do with his taxes.
2. Why do you think that fixing the tax code is automatically going to be bad for business? That is your prejudice and it leads you to poor judgement.
4. Again your prejudice makes you speak nonsense. Who says the rich don't pay their fair share? Only left wing nut jobs. That has been debunked here multiple times. And how does reducing taxes for middle income people hurt Trump's business. Likely, just the opposite. I fail to see how anything you posted shows where his business will be hurt.

As far as his taxes go, unless you have voluntarily and intentionally paid more taxes than you actually owe, you have no room to talk about Trump.
1. It has nothing to do with his taxes, it has to do with your assertion that his priorities will change if he gets elected. I pointed out that as a candidate he puts his own interests before those of the people who support him. I have no reason to believe that will change if he becomes president. You can call that prejudice but then you will have to provide me an equally strong reason to explain why you think president Trump will be different from candidate Trump.
2. My personal opinion is irrelevant, this entire OP's premise is that Trump feels the tax code is flawed and needs to be changed. And the simple fact how that's completely unbelievable coming from somebody, who has no reason to complain about the current tax code. Something I notice you really aren't addressing and actively try to deflect from.
4.See point 2, the same answer applies.
It's actually funny. Trump supporters are at the same time saying that the current political system is wrong and are now trying to defend a multi-billionaire paying no income taxes. You talk about me being prejudiced but at least my opinion isn't depended on what my candidate says or does on any given day.

Last edited:
He represents the average man because the average man also tries to minimize his tax burden as much as possible. Any who claim otherwise are liars or fools.
Grampa, firstly and I'm not trying to be flip here in the slightest. I thank you for being honest enough to actually answer the premise of the OP. Most people, Republicans or Democrats alike,when they choose to answer a post from a view they don't agree with, deflect, demean or refuse to answer. They change the premise to suit them, this for me makes you a honest man.
You are right that paying less taxes is something everybody tries to do. On the other hand most people when they achieve to pay no are almost no taxes don't try to sell the story that the system is unfair and they will change it. You are right that Trump acts no different then any American would in his position, my point is that very few Americans are in his position. And to quote you "Any who claim otherwise are liars or fools."

Last edited:
What exactly is your question? Should Trump pay more than he is supposed to? He pays his taxes just like anyone else, according to what the tax laws say we pay.

Do you think Trump has been outsmarting the IRS on taxes?
I put my 2 questions very clearly I think.
1- Why do you feel and this is something he says he is. An outsider, someone who will represent the average American since he's not part of the political establishment. When it's very clear that the tax code as it is greatly benefits him?
2- Why do you feel, if he gets elected he will, again like he claims will change that same tax code?

He's not in politics at all, that's why he is an outsider. He isn't bought off already like everyone else.

I personally don't give to much thought about the tax code. If he and Congress change it, great. But we have bigger issues like Islamists blowing people up and our trade policies, and we need to get out of the Middle East and stop the course we are on to war with Russia.
He isn't bought of? Maybe not, but I don't think being the person who does the buying of is actually an improvement.History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia
As to your second bit. If you look for Trump to be the savior on national security it would be nice to actually have some indication he has any type of plan to address these issues.

I don't know that Trump will be a savior with national security, but I do know Hillary will be a complete failure with it.
Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe, does not understand why we can't use our nukes preemptively, has already alienated valued allies, is feared by national security experts for his utter ignorance of diplomacy and world affairs, but Clinton would be the "complete failure" Really Bubba?

How or why would Trump give the green light to Russia to invade Eastern Europe? Any countries specifically?

Right, everyone wants to pay as little as they can- but that's where any similarity ends Bubba.

How Donald Trump Turned the Tax Code Into a Giant Tax Shelter
Common Sense

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/b...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Now we know: Donald J. Trump racked up losses so huge in the early 1990s that he wouldn’t have had to pay federal or New York State income tax on nearly a billion dollars in income.

None of this seems to have made the slightest dent in Mr. Trump’s opulent lifestyle over the years. At the nadir of his personal financial crisis in the early 1990s, his lenders put him on a monthly “budget” of $450,000 in personal expenses — more than enough to sustain his lifestyle of lavish homes, private jets, country clubs and golf courses — even as he was using the tax code to avoid paying any federal income tax.

It’s hard to imagine a starker contrast with the vast number of Americans who struggle to both pay taxes and make ends meet, or a more damning indictment of a tax code that makes that possible.

“If it wasn’t clear before, it is now: The tax code is tilted toward the rich in its statutory framework, its exceptions, and in how it is enforced and administered,” said Steven M. Rosenthal, a real estate tax specialist and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.

He does not represent the average person. Any who claims otherwise are liars or fools.

Right, everyone wants to pay as little as they can- but that's where any similarity ends Bubba.

Common Sense

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/b...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Now we know: Donald J. Trump racked up losses so huge in the early 1990s that he wouldn’t have had to pay federal or New York State income tax on nearly a billion dollars in income.

None of this seems to have made the slightest dent in Mr. Trump’s opulent lifestyle over the years. At the nadir of his personal financial crisis in the early 1990s, his lenders put him on a monthly “budget” of $450,000 in personal expenses — more than enough to sustain his lifestyle of lavish homes, private jets, country clubs and golf courses — even as he was using the tax code to avoid paying any federal income tax.

It’s hard to imagine a starker contrast with the vast number of Americans who struggle to both pay taxes and make ends meet, or a more damning indictment of a tax code that makes that possible.

“If it wasn’t clear before, it is now: The tax code is tilted toward the rich in its statutory framework, its exceptions, and in how it is enforced and administered,” said Steven M. Rosenthal, a real estate tax specialist and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.

He does not represent the average person. Any who claims otherwise are liars or fools.
He is like every other person. The fools are the ones that elevate him to some mythic status because of his money. He's rich, so what? Envy is an ugly trait.

The thing I find hilarious is that so many people judge the rich for perceived financial injustices but your congress persons are the ones creating the tax code & laws. They spin a tale about how the rich are your enemies and you idiots gobble it up like candy.

1- Why do you feel and this is something he says he is. An outsider, someone who will represent the average American since he's not part of the political establishment. When it's very clear that the tax code as it is greatly benefits him?
2- Why do you feel, if he gets elected he will, again like he claims will change that same tax code?

He's not in politics at all, that's why he is an outsider. He isn't bought off already like everyone else.

I personally don't give to much thought about the tax code. If he and Congress change it, great. But we have bigger issues like Islamists blowing people up and our trade policies, and we need to get out of the Middle East and stop the course we are on to war with Russia.
He isn't bought of? Maybe not, but I don't think being the person who does the buying of is actually an improvement.History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia
As to your second bit. If you look for Trump to be the savior on national security it would be nice to actually have some indication he has any type of plan to address these issues.

I don't know that Trump will be a savior with national security, but I do know Hillary will be a complete failure with it.
Trump would give a green light to Russia to invade eastern Europe, does not understand why we can't use our nukes preemptively, has already alienated valued allies, is feared by national security experts for his utter ignorance of diplomacy and world affairs, but Clinton would be the "complete failure" Really Bubba?

How or why would Trump give the green light to Russia to invade Eastern Europe? Any countries specifically?

Because he is Hitler... because...

Common Sense

He is like every other person. The fools are the ones that elevate him to some mythic status because of his money. He's rich, so what? Envy is an ugly trait.

The thing I find hilarious is that so many people judge the rich for perceived financial injustices but your congress persons are the ones creating the tax code & laws. They spin a tale about how the rich are your enemies and you idiots gobble it up like candy.
Grampa, I'm guessing you didn't notice but it's Trump who says he'll change the tax code because it's unfair. So if anybody is propagating that myth, like you call it it's Trump himself.

Why? I guess you have not been paying attention to the fact that several current and former aides to Trump have business interests in Russia and the pro Russian Ukraine government. Trump himself may have benefited from those dealings. Russia and Trump stand to benefit further if those business interests can be expanded -by force if necessary -into other countries. I do not trust that bastard to put America's interest ahead of his own or of his pal Putin

How? You know how.

Because he is Hitler... because...
Actually, he has been compared more closely to Mussolini

Forum List

Back