Can Anyone Tell Me Why It Is So Essential To Increase Defense Spending Over The Near Term?

The fantasy is that an AR-15 makes you Rambo.

It doesn't.

Do you know what they call snipers with restricted mobility?
I don't have an AR-15. My sniper weapon of choice is my scoped .22. Little noise or muzzle flash, deadly out to 150 yards. I also have a scoped .243 that I'm very good with.

If there was EVER a time to re-examine how addicted we are to spending enormous sums of money on things that go boom, surely it would be now.

Our historical foe is crippling itself, burning through its vast arsenal at an accelerating rate.

They will have to rebuild their military asset base, while under international sanctions. This will be enormously expensive, and will take a decade.
We need to continue to fund the off book Moon and Mars mission

If there was EVER a time to re-examine how addicted we are to spending enormous sums of money on things that go boom, surely it would be now.

Our historical foe is crippling itself, burning through its vast arsenal at an accelerating rate.

They will have to rebuild their military asset base, while under international sanctions. This will be enormously expensive, and will take a decade.
Because we have to buy pretty uniforms for an army full of wonder babies?

Are you familiar with the term "projecting power"?

I believe they have one modern carrier. It wouldn't get 10 miles out of port.

They might as well name it "moskva" and scuttle it themselves.
You're assuming they want to invade.

They don't need to invade. They have a continent of their own.

They only need us sidelined.

why? because xiden has left the world in chaos and our enemies stronger

only a CCP bitch, Putin puppet or Taliban sympathizer would think we should continue to weakin our military

We are burning up much of our weapons stockpile that we will need if china invades Taiwan

The military needs more of everything

It's just remarkable how doubts are expressed, along with comedy for the habitual spammers.

And hardly any confidence in Biden's war, at a time when Americans need to pull together more now than at any other time.

Russia and China are definitely taking it more seriously than America lets on to be!

We are burning up much of our weapons stockpile that we will need if china invades Taiwan

The military needs more of everything
No we aren't...

Our proxies are supplying "obsolentent" gear, proving plenty good enough.

We are getting a remarkably cheap way to battle test some of our systems.

Forum List

Back