Can Anyone Tell Me Why It Is So Essential To Increase Defense Spending Over The Near Term?

Within memory there was nothing but planning for war with the USSR. Everyone was ready for everything, having spent a lot of the next generation's inheritance on multiples of necessity. Preparedness was thoroughly prepared.
What none of those marvelously bright planners and "defenders" were prepared for was peace. Thereby, through ignorance, stupidity and selfishness, the chance for making things better was lost and the next round of conflict provoked.

China has pounded the west by using capitalism to a logical extreme. They did it with great planning, determination and resolve and are being rewarded for their efforts. In the world of "realpolitik", we are faced with a CCP that must be dealt with as it is, not as we wish it were.
The west has delivered so much of itself to the east that things have become precarious. For the benefit of all, another path for international development must emerge. Why not go into business with China? Become equal partners. Use capitalism back at them.

If there was EVER a time to re-examine how addicted we are to spending enormous sums of money on things that go boom, surely it would be now.

Our historical foe is crippling itself, burning through its vast arsenal at an accelerating rate.

They will have to rebuild their military asset base, while under international sanctions. This will be enormously expensive, and will take a decade.
Can you tell me why the friggin US government gives one cent to the goddamn Illegals or why they are using my tax dollars to build EV charging stations to make things more convenient for the dipshits that own EVs?

Post them and we can go from there.

Gotha. You want me to go through my posts, google each and produce references, you'll be a bitch and spit on it all. Sure, that sounds good, you wait here. Hold your breath, I'll be right back, I promise ...

Gotha. You want me to go through my posts, google each and produce references, you'll be a bitch and spit on it all. Sure, that sounds good, you wait here. Hold your breath, I'll be right back, I promise ...
Go Fetch is a popular game for libs

Can you tell me why the friggin US government gives one cent to the goddamn Illegals or why they are using my tax dollars to build EV charging stations to make things more convenient for the dipshits that own EVs?
To own you.

It's called a "search engine"

You don't sail a carrier group into a bathtub.
The Strait of Hormuz is so narrow that a carrier group passing through it would have to do so in a way that would make the carrier(s) extremely vulnerable.

Along with a slew of other topics, you know fuckall about military maneuvers.

The Strait of Hormuz is so narrow that a carrier group passing through it would have to do so in a way that would make the carrier(s) extremely vulnerable.

Along with a slew of other topics, you know fuckall about military maneuvers.
Post the words you believe you contradicted.

Forum List

Back