Can Anyone Tell Me Why It Is So Essential To Increase Defense Spending Over The Near Term?

Our military spending has a lot to do with all the weapons and equipment Biden is giving Ukraine. The real adversary we have to worry about is China but they have Biden on a string.
Yes there was no military spending before last year. You people are stupid as fuck.

How many carrier groups do they have, and where are they?
The Russians and the Chinese don't have any carrier groups but they each have one or two carriers I think.
There's a rumour going around that carriers are obsolete for the same reason battle ships became obsolete. But that now depends on whether the Kinzhal and other hypersonic missiles can be shot down by American missiles or not.

I have an opinion on that but I've found that voicing opinions here just causes anger. At least with some, and then with others it brings mirth and joy. Go figure!

So, let’s say the US decreased its military spending like libs want, who fills the vacuum left by a devolving America, and why would that be good?

The Russians and the Chinese don't have any carrier groups but they each have one or two carriers I think.
There's a rumour going around that carriers are obsolete for the same reason battle ships became obsolete. But that now depends on whether the Kinzhal and other hypersonic missiles can be shot down by American missiles or not.

I have an opinion on that but I've found that voicing opinions here just causes anger. At least with some, and then with others it brings mirth and joy. Go figure!
That's why carriers have to go out with pickets...

But as far as I'm concerned, that will just mean more targets for some slack jaw with a joy stick.

Gotta buy Electric tanks & planes at 10X the cost. Air to Air recharging generators won't be cheap.

Surgery for 100K trannies and pills aint cheap. Lawsuits by Blacks & homeO in Obiden Courts that aren't made General fast enough will cost $100s of Billions.

If there was EVER a time to re-examine how addicted we are to spending enormous sums of money on things that go boom, surely it would be now.

Our historical foe is crippling itself, burning through its vast arsenal at an accelerating rate.

They will have to rebuild their military asset base, while under international sanctions. This will be enormously expensive, and will take a decade.
China

What part is not clear?

Forum List

Back