can aoc be speaker of the house without being old enough to be president ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
she'd be second behind harris whom isn't eligible, would they skip her over and go right to bernie sanders... ? heh
do i need a link here in the crazy section ?

she'd be second behind harris whom isn't eligible, would they skip her over and go right to bernie sanders... ? heh
I say yes.

but if a benevolent asteroid falls on both Old Joe and Camel Hair together the tiny dancer would not be qualified to assume command and the president pro tem of the senate would inherent the keys to Air Force One

We need better right wing posters on this board. People like you are just not cutting it.

If you don't like it here.. leave! Just like you should America, you lil commie twat :dev3:

Also I voted for plenty of Dems in my life as well as Republicans..so don't pretend like you know shit about me faggot

Last edited:
Why isn't Ms. Harris eligible to be President ...
Anyway, it's kinda of a long shot for AOC to be voted in as Speaker, this is only her second term ... plenty of congressfolks with ten or fifteen terms ... but, for the sake of argument, I believe she would have to be passed over, the Constitution is clear about the age requirements to be President ...

Keep the photocopies running ... AOC in 2024 !!! ... vote early, vote often ...

Anyway, it's kinda of a long shot for AOC to be voted in as Speaker, this is only her second term ... plenty of congressfolks with ten or fifteen terms ... but, for the sake of argument, I believe she would have to be passed over, the Constitution is clear about the age requirements to be President ...

She's either not eligible to be Speaker or, as speaker, she's simply bypassed in lieu of the next eligible person, which would be Republican Chuck Grassly, the President Pro tempore of the Senate...

She's either not eligible to be Speaker or, as speaker, she's simply bypassed in lieu of the next eligible person, which would be Republican Chuck Grassly, the President Pro tempore of the Senate...

Yes, although the new Senate still has to elected Senator Grassly to that post again ... unlikely since the two Democrat Senate candidates in Georgia have 150 million votes each already ... we can hear the whirr of litho machines from the West Coast ...

She is eligible to be SoH, but yes, would be passed over.

Yes, although the new Senate still has to elected Senator Grassly to that post again ... unlikely since the two Democrat Senate candidates in Georgia have 150 million votes each already ... we can hear the whirr of litho machines from the West Coast ...

Hopefully that's said in jest...

It's like a hallucinogenic trip without the hallucinogenic.

Forum List

Back