Can Atheists be Moral?

Birds of a feather flock together.

vipers crawl on their bellies and eat dust for their entire lives alone.
Which is your life right now.

lol.. are you indulging in wishful thinking again?

I found the hidden door, have eaten the hidden manna, and have entered the kingdom of God and earned the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life.. . I found what everyone is looking for. I couldn't be alone if I tried.

I found the hidden door, have eaten the hidden manna, and have entered the kingdom of God. . I found what everyone is looking for. I couldn't be alone if I tried.
No. Your soul is rotting.

Your humanistic theology is the source of your deception.

I found the hidden door, have eaten the hidden manna, and have entered the kingdom of God. . I found what everyone is looking for. I couldn't be alone if I tried.

If my soul was rotting I would say things like "God experiences the material world though us."

But thems your words, not mine.

If my soul was rotting I would say things like "God experiences the material world though us."

That’s because you don’t believe God exists. I do.

Of course a mind without a body that created the material world shares in our experiences. It’s how he experiences the material world he created.

He shares in the highs and the lows. He gets the full human experience. So when you meet your maker and ask him why bad things happen to good people he will tell you so that you could experience the full human experience and then he will tell you that he was there every step of the way.

Of course a mind without a body that created the material world shares in our experiences. It’s how he experiences the material world he created.

He shares in the highs and the lows. He gets the full human experience. So when you meet your maker and ask him why bad things happen to good people he will tell you so that you could experience the full human experience and then he will tell you that he was there every step of the way.

lol.. "Now I lay me down to sleep.".....

What are you, 8 years old?

lol.. Now I lay me down to sleep......

Nope. I am awake. You are dead.

Thanks for proving my point. :thup:

It drives you crazy when people sing the praises of God.

No wonder that people who don’t believe in God don’t experience the joy from sharing their experiences with God.

They have no joy to share.

I guess that’s why they hate other people that do.

right.... if you say so... ooooh noooo!

I'm in such torment seeing you carving a false image of an edible mangod out of your own feces and then stinking up everything you touch..

Whatever should I do?

lol...

I'm in such torment seeing you carving a false image of an edible mangod out of your own feces and then stinking up everything you touch..
Yes. You are. Your misery shines through in every hateful post you make.

Misery? lol... I'm having the time of my life...aren't you having any fun? thats a shame.

Thanks for playing along.. lol

Whatever should I do?

lol...
You don’t believe God exists so you can’t believe that God shares in your experiences.

It’s as simple as that.

So you will never experience the joy of sharing your experiences - both good and bad - with God.

If you are looking for the source of your misery, look no further.

Misery? lol... I'm having the time of my life...aren't you having any fun? thats a shame.

Your behaviors say otherwise.

Taking your misery out on others is an extremely poor substitute for sharing your experiences with God.

There’s a reason you keep experiencing the same misery. You keep doing the same thing.

Taking your misery out on others is an extremely poor substitute for sharing your experiences with God.

There’s a reason you keep experiencing the same misery. You keep doing the same thing.

I'm not taking out any misery out on others. And I have been sharing what I have seen in the presence of God.

I have exposed you as a liar worthy of the condemnation just like God condemned the talking serpent in the fairy tale (Genesis 3:14) for misleading the gullible into setting aside divine instruction , defying the law against idolatry, and desecrating the teachings of Jesus as an expression of religious devotion, which results in separation from God, expulsion from paradise, death, and hades..

That is the right thing to do. It makes Jesus happy and all the angels sing.

Why would I feel bad? I am immune to your poison. You are the one who has been discomfited.

Last edited:

I'm not taking out any misery out on others. And I have been sharing what I have seen in the presence of God.

I have exposed you as a liar worthy of the condemnation (as expressed in the fairy tale by God in Genesis 3:14) for misleading the gullible into setting aside divine instruction which results in separation from God, expulsion from paradise, death, and hades.. That is the right thing to do. It makes Jesus happy and all the angels sing.

Why would I feel bad? I am immune to your poison. You are the one who has been discomfited.
You are lying. You don’t believe God exists so you can’t believe God shares in your experiences.

Everything about you is a lie.

You can’t sing the praises of God.

It drives you crazy when other people sing the praises of God.

You only have one objective here; to discourage people from sharing their experiences with God.

I have exposed you as a liar worthy of the condemnation (as expressed in the fairy tale by God in Genesis 3:14) for misleading the gullible into setting aside divine instruction which results in separation from God, expulsion from paradise, death, and hades.. That is the right thing to do. It makes Jesus happy and all the angels sing.

You are lying. You don’t believe God exists so you can’t believe God shares in your experiences.

Everything about you is a lie.

You can’t sing the praises of God.

It drives you crazy when other people sing the praises of God.

You only have one objective here; to discourage people from sharing their experiences with God.

If I am discouraging you from lying in the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and consigning yourself to destruction, isn't that a good thing?

I am doing you a favor. You can thank me some other time..

No wonder that people who don’t believe in God don’t experience the joy from sharing their experiences with God.

They have no joy to share.

I guess that’s why they hate other people that do.

MOST non-religious do NOT "hate people" who believe in god.

We merely wish to deny those people their attempts to FORCE THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS on everyone else; in schools or in laws

Forum List

Back