Can Atheists be Moral?

those stories were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people
Which is stupid and wrong. Sorry, I reject your wishful nonsense.

After you sober up, you should search the streets of any city looking for a Jew, grab his cloak and then ask him about it.

If you show a modicum of respect maybe they will take pity on you and tell you that I am right.

Jews wear cloaks?

lol...Yes, the cloaks are made from very sophisticated alien technology.

Anyone who bases their logic on false premises are bound to have faith in false conclusions, even you.
Irrelevant. Again, you aren't going to rearrange words just the right way to get around this.

Its not about rearranging words.

You think that scientific discoveries disprove the fantastic stories in scripture and have concluded that its all just magical bullshit written by superstitious people even though those stories were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

What does that tell you about yourself?
Its indicative of jesus being no more important than Dr. Seuss or Walt Disney

lol...Lets see if everyone is still talking about the cat in the hat or the little mermaid in 2000 years. Maybe entire societies will be based on the teachings of Hop on Pop or Mickey Mouse...

After you sober up, you should search the streets of any city looking for a Jew, grab his cloak and then ask him about it.

If you show a modicum of respect maybe they will take pity on you and tell you that I am right.

Jews wear cloaks?

Have you met any lately?

Jews wear cloaks?

Have you met any lately?

Shhhh! They are in hiding. The sound of goose stepping is in the air.

Anyone who bases their logic on false premises are bound to have faith in false conclusions, even you.
Irrelevant. Again, you aren't going to rearrange words just the right way to get around this.

You think that scientific discoveries disprove the fantastic stories in scripture and have concluded that its all just magical bullshit written by superstitious people even though those stories were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

lol...Lets see if everyone is still talking about the cat in the hat or the little mermaid in 2000 years. Maybe entire societies will be based on Hop on Pop.....
I sincerely doubt that Jesus will be any more or less relevant in 2000 years than my currently perceived wardrobe.

Actually the cotton tee shirt is almost SURE to outlast the bronze aged Nun books that teach the derps that its probably not a good idea to be a dick all the time.

Jews wear cloaks?

Have you met any lately?

Shhhh! They are in hiding.

This one isn't.

Hi. :bye1:

lol...Lets see if everyone is still talking about the cat in the hat or the little mermaid in 2000 years. Maybe entire societies will be based on Hop on Pop.....
I sincerely doubt that Jesus will be any more or less relevant in 2000 years than my currently perceived wardrobe.

Actually the cotton tee shirt is almost SURE to outlast the bronze aged Nun books that teach the derps that its probably not a good idea to be a dick all the time.

Nahh. The nuns were right to tell you that you would go blind if you didn't stop masturbating. It will always be true. even if you burned every book in the world some genius would eventually resurrect the teaching that its probably not a good idea to be a dick all the time.

Last edited:

Jews wear cloaks?

Have you met any lately?

Shhhh! They are in hiding.

This one isn't.

Hi. :bye1:

:11_2_1043:

Nahh. The nuns were right to tell you that you would go blind if you didn't stop masturbating. It will always be true.
Im not sure about jerking off, but I do know that I dont require fairy tales to learn the psychology of human archetypes - and also Im sane and reasonable enough to not pretend to know if a creator God exists or not.

You take a half-step to rationality in that the bible is nonsense and not literal, but then go full retard and believe in a creator god and somehow pretend thats not as bad and unreasonable as a biblical literalist.

Thatsssssssss... kind of worse, bro!

Nahh. The nuns were right to tell you that you would go blind if you didn't stop masturbating. It will always be true.
Im not sure about jerking off, but I do know that I dont require fairy tales to learn the psychology of human archetypes - and also Im sane and reasonable enough to not pretend to know if a creator God exists or not.

You take a half-step to rationality in that the bible is nonsense and not literal, but then go full retard and believe in a creator god and somehow pretend thats not as bad and unreasonable as a biblical literalist.

This is fascinating!

What creator God do I pretend to believe in?

This is fascinating!

What creator God do I believe in?
The one that thought you required simplistic bronze aged allegories to reach reasonably obvious conclusions about archetypes, and you've got it so bad that you actually brag about decoding the pieces of toilet paper called scripture.

This is fascinating!

The one that thought you required simplistic bronze aged allegories to reach reasonably obvious conclusions about archetypes, and you've got it so bad that you actually brag about decoding the pieces of toilet paper called scripture.

I didn't need any book to understand bronze age allegories about human archetypes.

Everyone I knew was already fluent in grade school.

And how is it that you are having such difficulty accepting the fact that bronze age adults were teaching bronze age children how to understand the world around them with your superstitious knuckle dragging barbarian ancestors always trying either kill them or get them to eat shit?

The metaphors are still above their grasp. They believe.

Last edited:
^ proving my point that Hobelim has more in common with atheists than people of faith.
If you were trying to paint me crazy, thats not going to help.
You don't need my help for that.

Yeah I know.. In a world full of Jesus eaters anyone who has the audacity to say out loud that God is not edible is bound to seem crazy.

Brace yourself Nancy, you ain't seen nothing yet.
You disagree with my theology but I don't know any atheist who agrees with my theology. Especially the militant ones like yourself.

Yeah well when you meet the avatar of Shiva, act like an asshole and let me know how it goes.
I did not know that Hinduism was a revealed religion.

pro tip: it's not.

But regardless of that, I believe that there is only one creator who goes by many names and that whatever name or way that works best to get you to listen for him is AOK with him. I'm not like you in that regard, but then again I'm not a secular humanist pretending to be religious either.

This is fascinating!

I didn't need any book to understand bronze age allegories about human archetypes.

You tell ding hes damned because he worships god wrong.

That makes you a theist, or at the very least deist, and neither are a rational conclusion. We dont know is the currently verifiable answer.

Never go full retard.

^ proving my point that Hobelim has more in common with atheists than people of faith.
If you were trying to paint me crazy, thats not going to help.
You don't need my help for that.

Yeah I know.. In a world full of Jesus eaters anyone who has the audacity to say out loud that God is not edible is bound to seem crazy. Maybe I was raised by Martians? lol...

Brace yourself Nancy, you ain't seen nothing yet.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

All that means is that the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, manna from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God, teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven that became his flesh, given for the life of the world.

Complying with divine law in light of the revelation of Jesus is the only way to eternal life.

It is so freaking easy to do I find it astonishing that anyone even with the least intelligence can't master it.

Seriously, how hard is it really for a human being to not do something as stupid as worshipping another human being as if they were a god? You are human right? You read the Bible? How can you think thats not stupid?

I must be a martian. You better hope I don't figure out how to use this nifty ray gun I just found in my pocket.
It kind of sounds like you are worshipping Jesus when you say, "divine law in light of the revelation of Jesus."

This is fascinating!

That makes you a theist, or at the very least deist, and neither are a rational conclusion. We dont know is the currently verifiable answer.

Never go full retard.

lol...

Ding isn't damned because he worships God wrong. Where the hell did you get that?

Ding filled his mind with irrational garbage and consequently lost his mind.

Have a chat with him if you don't believe me.

Ok, I will prove my point then. Here is a link to a video where a world renowned cosmologist explains what I have been telling you. It's slightly over 3 minutes long and I doubt you have ever even watched it.

You will dismiss it like you always do and you won't provide any evidence or links to support it. Checkmate.

He’s theorizing, not providing proof. Know the difference. And he’s not saying that a creator made the universe. Please try again.

I totally nailed it. See?

You will dismiss it like you always do and you won't provide any evidence or links to support it. Checkmate.

:lol:

It’s not proof, just a theory, like what you propose, a theory.

You are still proving my point.

Where's your link again? I provided mine.

He’s giving an opinion, like you do. Science can’t see all the way back to the BB yet.

No. He's actually written scientific papers on the universe being created from nothing. Besides, that just sounds like it is your opinion.

Do you have a link to anything? I know how big you are on links, right?

This is fascinating!

Never go full retard.

lol...

Ding isn't damned because he worships God wrong. Where the hell did you get that?

Why dont you skip beating around the bush and advise the folks that are tossing around ideas here what YOU think was the origin of everything....or the cause of it, or if it even had a cause.

Ill clearly tell you mine, because it doesnt spook me to be cross examined: "I dont know."

This is fascinating!

Never go full retard.

lol...

Why dont you skip beating around the bush and advise the folks that are tossing around ideas here what YOU think was the origin of everything....or the cause of it, or if it even had a cause.

Ill clearly tell you mine, because it doesnt spook me to be cross examined: "I dont know."
Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?

Believers and unbelievers alike can't seem to grasp that genesis was never about the origin of all things. sheesh.

If you want to talk about science you are in the wrong place.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken.
Well that makes no sense on any level.
It's people like you who misrepresent a faith that is not your own. You think faith is all about heaven and hell when in reality it is 100% about how to live life and how not to live life.

I could explain it to you but it would be totally lost on you because you perceive God to be some magical fairy tale. Everything you believe is skewed to that result. There isn't one single thing that you will agree with or accept.

Forum List

Back