Can Atheists be Moral?

^ proving my point that Hobelim has more in common with atheists than people of faith.
It is very hard for people to get past the flesh realm thoughts; and it is difficult for the same to understand that the Word covers all realms.

If he had any faith at all he would accept the evidence presented by reality every day and every night
That doesn't make sense....faith is taken without evidence....
Not necessarily.

Don't you have faith in what you know to be true because you have evidence that is confirmed by and conforms to reality?

He has faith that God can be eaten as a consequence of having an unrestrained imagination. Someone poisoned his mind with the belief that every rational thought that questions his irrational beliefs is a demonic assault on his faith in the ridiculous.. You have faith that his claims are ridiculous because your thoughts are constrained by known facts..

Both of you can't be right.

Would you care to make a wager on who has real faith in the truth and who has faith in a lie??

Last edited:
Not necessarily.
Yes, necessarily. Taking a belief without good evidence is faith. Making a determination of what is likely, on evidence, is the opposite. And will always be. And no amount of rearranging words in just the right order in order to be contrarian is going to get you or anyone else around this.

So no real proof, just personal opinion. Got it.
The proof you are so sorely seeking
Not backed up by a real science site, so just your personal opinion. Man, you sure suck at this.
Tell me what you disagree with and you back that up with what you believe is real science.
You made the claim, it’s up to you to back it up.
Ok, I will prove my point then. Here is a link to a video where a world renowned cosmologist explains what I have been telling you. It's slightly over 3 minutes long and I doubt you have ever even watched it.

You will dismiss it like you always do and you won't provide any evidence or links to support it. Checkmate.

He’s theorizing, not providing proof. Know the difference. And he’s not saying that a creator made the universe. Please try again.

Not necessarily.
Yes, necessarily. Taking a belief without good evidence is faith. Making a determination of what is likely, on evidence, is the opposite. And will always be. And no amount of rearranging words in just the right order in order to be contrarian is going to get you or anyone else around this.

Anyone who bases their logic on false premises are bound to have faith in false conclusions, even you.

You think that scientific facts disprove the fantastical stories in scripture that many people who do not think very deeply profess to have faith in and believe are literally true.

If you can't apply the intelligence of a third grade child to decipher the complicated metaphors about talking serpents, rising from the dead, opening the eyes of the blind, or ascending into heaven, etc., to figure out what those stories are actually teaching about real life, you are not a very deep thinker either.

Not backed up by a real science site, so just your personal opinion. Man, you sure suck at this.
Tell me what you disagree with and you back that up with what you believe is real science.
Ok, I will prove my point then. Here is a link to a video where a world renowned cosmologist explains what I have been telling you. It's slightly over 3 minutes long and I doubt you have ever even watched it.

You will dismiss it like you always do and you won't provide any evidence or links to support it. Checkmate.

He’s theorizing, not providing proof. Know the difference. And he’s not saying that a creator made the universe. Please try again.

I totally nailed it. See?

:lol:

It’s not proof, just a theory, like what you propose, a theory.

It is very hard for people to get past the flesh realm thoughts
No it isn't. We write books and movies about that all the time. We call them, "fiction".
And yet man feels so strongly about right and right that he expects everyone to know and understand it even when people disagree with it.

Have you ever wonder why movies portray heros and villians the way they do? It's because there is a universal expectation of right and wrong.

It’s not proof, just a theory, like what you propose, a theory.

You are still proving my point.

Where's your link again? I provided mine.

^ proving my point that Hobelim has more in common with atheists than people of faith.
If you were trying to paint me crazy, thats not going to help.
You don't need my help for that.

Yeah I know.. In a world full of Jesus eaters anyone who has the audacity to say out loud that God is not edible is bound to seem crazy. Maybe I was raised by Martians? lol...

Brace yourself Nancy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Yeah I know.. In a world full of Jesus eaters anyone who has the audacity to say out loud that God is not edible is bound to seem crazy.

You disagree with my theology but I don't know any atheist who agrees with my theology. Especially the militant ones like yourself.

Yeah I know.. In a world full of Jesus eaters anyone who has the audacity to say out loud that God is not edible is bound to seem crazy.

You disagree with my theology but I don't know any atheist who agrees with my theology. Especially the militant ones like yourself.

Yeah well when you meet the avatar of Shiva, act like an asshole and let me know how it goes.

Forum List

Back