Can Hillary Clinton Yell Her Way Into The White House ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
Just watched speeches by both Candidates for POTUS online. Trump didn't say anything new that I heard for the press to blow up into a controversy. And all I heard from Hillary was yelling and nearly screaming her message that she knows what the country needs and she can do it.
Trump digs coal. Hillary likes windmills in Iowa.
Guess I can wait for the debate(s).

no, neither can dump and yelling is all he does ...
...unless you're an illegal and can't comprehend English, then Trump may sound like he's yelling. Billary is a screeching bitch.

11219014.gif

Last edited:
Just watched speeches by both Candidates for POTUS online. Trump didn't say anything new that I heard for the press to blow up into a controversy. And all I heard from Hillary was yelling and nearly screaming her message that she knows what the country needs and she can do it.
I guess you didn't see Trump's RNC speech. Or Giulani's. Or any of the other howling fearmongers.

I guess you didn't see Trump's RNC speech. Or Giulani's. Or any of the other howling fearmongers.
So you're saying she's a copycat?

dont they have some kind of surgery to remove tiny gerbils caught in people throats?

May be Hitlery can yell .... or cough ...her way in the Oval Office

But..... I have no doubt that she can bark her way in

After all, barking is the only truth she has uttered in her life...

a bitch....is a b.....is a b

first she needs to be able "To Walk Into The White House"

by the time we get around to the debates, Hillary will sound like some of those people who do ads regarding what will eventually happen to your voice if you keep smoking.

I caught some of her antics today....
Man she was all fired up about something....

Ah, a fine sexist thread.

A woman (Clinton) raisers her voice? It's "yelling", or "screaming", or "barking", and she's "A bitch".

A man (Trump) raises his voice? No problem.

This would be one reason why your candidate tanking with women, Trump-fans.

Ah, a fine sexist thread.

A woman (Clinton) raisers her voice? It's "yelling", or "screaming", or "barking", and she's "A bitch".

A man (Trump) raises his voice? No problem.

This would be one reason why your candidate tanking with women, Trump-fans.
Ok ok. Maybe we can get someone in the media to measure the decibels at both candidates speeches. But if you take a listen to Hillary, she is definitely straining her voice to make a point at this time...but what does it matter?

Forum List

Back