Can lefty women raise real men?

Real conservative men are at a premium, lesser men, not so much, I hear they’re delusional.😉
Seems you priced yourselves out of the market. White people lost more people to death in the last decade than they made new ones while mixed race births are occurring at three times the national average. Seems everyone is getting some from white women except white men. 😄

Tis your thread, seems you should define it so we can decide if a liberal woman can produce such a thing.

To me it is simple, a real man is one that keeps his word, provides for his family, treats his wife as an equal and never defies the sanctity of their marriage.
Wow .. We agree on that basic..

Seems you priced yourselves out of the market. White people lost more people to death in the last decade than they made new ones while mixed race births are occurring at three times the national average. Seems everyone is getting some from white women except white men. 😄
Eh.. I have no problem with mixed race marriages and theres high quality in every race, I’m not surprised you wouldn’t know that..

Eh.. I have no problem with mixed race marriages and theres high quality in every race, I’m not surprised you wouldn’t know that..
Then why are conservative men so afraid of diversity? And if you agree that real men are faithful to their wives why did conservatives vote for Trump, a serial philanderer?

My description of a real man has a lot of concepts you don't understand like responsibility, courage, respect, humility, compassion, determination and manners. Not sure I should attempt further explanation on an eternal boy like you.
You were doing so well .. then .. you just had to screw it up.. 🙄

Then why are conservative men so afraid of diversity? And if you agree that real men are faithful to their wives why did conservatives vote for Trump, a serial philanderer?
Two choices.. Biden or Trump .. Those who chose Biden chose a moron to represent them.

Thanks it’s been fun but 🥱 … I’m sleepy..

Forum List

Back