Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?

It took some tough love from an atheist to wake me up. .....

The same "tough love" that was causing the top of your head to bang off the bars of your cell over and over. You probably wake up that way every morning.

Sealy...

You bash all Christians without seeking out those who do exemplify being a good Christian. They're all the same to you!
Oh no you are wrong. I appreciate and/or don't mind good Christians. I know many of them. Unfortunately they are not the majority. The majority of Christians suck. The real ones anyways. If you don't believe non Christians go to hell then I don't consider you a real Christian. So in that respect, I don't like any Christians. Not the real ones. The half ass Christians are right. The ones who just cherry pick the things they like and throw away all the rest that is bullshit, evil and/or made up.

So the only good Christians are not even real Christians.

often I think you guys worship capitalism far more than you do God. .....

You don't "often...think" at all. You are just another mindless, hyper-partisan lefty drone making the noises someone told you to make.

a. Yes, you Christians have turned us into non believers. Maybe you need to work on your pitch because we aren't buying your current schpeal.

Perhaps you could work on yours. "Your religion is a lie! It's fake, wake up and smell the napalm!"
Try to convince me your religion isn't made up without resorting to scaring me that if I don't believe it I won't get to enter the kingdom of heaven.

And don't get upset and cry when I tell you the Bible is not evidence. Was not written by God. Was clearly written by ancient superstitious liars 1500 years ago.

And what's with the old testament? Did God really say and believe all that crazy shit? Because if not, are you saying god made mistakes writing his first book? CLEARLY that book was written by men. So if that religion is made up, if Moses never talked to God, then your Christian religion is a lie based off an even older lie.

Then you want to say this is a Christian nation? No way. .......

If you weren't so stupid it gives you headaches to try, you'd understand what most people mean by that.
Either explain it to me ....

As I was saying...
You've never said anything you little pussy. The one thing I know about you from all your posts is that you like to watch football but are too much of a punk to have ever played it. Waterboy.

a. Yes, you Christians have turned us into non believers. Maybe you need to work on your pitch because we aren't buying your current schpeal.

Perhaps you could work on yours. "Your religion is a lie! It's fake, wake up and smell the napalm!"
Try to convince me your religion isn't made up without resorting to scaring me that if I don't believe it I won't get to enter the kingdom of heaven.

And don't get upset and cry when I tell you the Bible is not evidence. Was not written by God. Was clearly written by ancient superstitious liars 1500 years ago.

And what's with the old testament? Did God really say and believe all that crazy shit? Because if not, are you saying god made mistakes writing his first book? CLEARLY that book was written by men. So if that religion is made up, if Moses never talked to God, then your Christian religion is a lie based off an even older lie.

I could give you all the evidence in the world and you would still insist Christianity is made up and full of lies. So, my time would be wasted on trying. It isn't my place to determine who does or who doesn't make it into heaven.

The Bible is all that matters to me. If you don't believe it, so be it. That is your right.

But remember, there are Atheists out there who do some of the same, deplorable things you accuse Christians of doing. And you aren't saying one word about them (at least not here anyways).

Last edited:
In this country, more "Christians" choose to follow themselves rather than Christ. Self-centeredness takes place of selflessness, hatred over compassion, greed over altruism, death over life. But that doesn't mean there aren't Christians who lead themselves in a godly and Christlike manner.

And then there are people like you who do nothing but look down your nose at Christians in general. The Bible is real, and Sunday isn't the only day we have to worship. Glorifying God and praising his name is something us Christians are supposed to do 24/7/365.
You know who thinks about God more than Christians? Muslims. And there countries are going to shit. Looks like more God isn't the answer.

Suprisingly enough, America is doing just fine.

I could give you all the evidence in the world and you would still insist Christianity is made up and full of lies. So, my time would be wasted on trying.......

No point wasting time on a mindless bigot like that. He begs you not to scare him because he's obviously more than scared enough already.

I could give you all the evidence in the world and you would still insist Christianity is made up and full of lies. So, my time would be wasted on trying.......

No point wasting time on a mindless bigot like that. He begs you not to scare him because he's obviously more than scared enough already.

Agreed.

What qualifies you to be the judge of Christianity?

What qualifies Christians to judge everybody else?

Your instructions are in the Bible. Follow them.

I do. But I find it funny to be lectured by athiests and non Christians about how to be a Christian. Utterly laughable. If those instructions apply to me, they apply to you.

Judge not, lest you be judged.

Got it?
Well when it is you Christians who have turned us former Christians into Atheists, you may want to evaluate your behavior and see why people run from your completely made up religion.

Well that was a mouthful but I have to agree. I was on a Christian message board, well first I got kicked off the RC one, of which I'm RC, and the I got completely kicked off even further to the Secular/Humanism part and then I debated with an Evan, and I was banned for life. That message board made me see the light.

It time to dust off the fake bible, pretend we all go to church every Sunday and get ready for the joyful spirit of the holiday season, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. Its also time for the so called Christians in this country to drudge of the usual anti Obama liberal attacks on our beloved Christian values.

The same Christians, that deny immigrants a place of refuge, the same Christians that throw rally's for cops that kill unarmed black men, the same Christians that value the almighty dollar over a child needing welfare, the same Christians bomb abortion clinics but shit on babies born poor, the same Christians that shoot and kill unarmed people in public venues, including a elementary school, the same Christians that deny the poor socialized tax payer programs, while they sit on their ass getting tax payer money doing absolutely nothing to earn it, ie the congress, the same Christians that uses racial overtones to get votes, ie the GOP, the same Christians that hate on Latino's, but hire them to work for them, the same Christians that a nigga on the one hand, but will drop her panties in a heart beat, ie ww, the same Christians that beat their kids, their wives, each other, constituting the highest domestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE HELL A CHRISTIAN IS FOR ME, BECAUSE THE BIBLE I WAS TAUGHT ON, GOT NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IN IT???
View attachment 55386
SOS_Misunderstood_300x600.jpg

So was it OK with you when President Obama who says he is a Christian and stopped the Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 for the same National Security reasons?

Seriously? The Muslim world was in turmoil with trying to overthrow governments, who in their right mind would want to intervene at that point? Find another example hommie, you're too lost with this one.

It time to dust off the fake bible, pretend we all go to church every Sunday and get ready for the joyful spirit of the holiday season, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. Its also time for the so called Christians in this country to drudge of the usual anti Obama liberal attacks on our beloved Christian values.

The same Christians, that deny immigrants a place of refuge, the same Christians that throw rally's for cops that kill unarmed black men, the same Christians that value the almighty dollar over a child needing welfare, the same Christians bomb abortion clinics but shit on babies born poor, the same Christians that shoot and kill unarmed people in public venues, including a elementary school, the same Christians that deny the poor socialized tax payer programs, while they sit on their ass getting tax payer money doing absolutely nothing to earn it, ie the congress, the same Christians that uses racial overtones to get votes, ie the GOP, the same Christians that hate on Latino's, but hire them to work for them, the same Christians that a nigga on the one hand, but will drop her panties in a heart beat, ie ww, the same Christians that beat their kids, their wives, each other, constituting the highest domestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE HELL A CHRISTIAN IS FOR ME, BECAUSE THE BIBLE I WAS TAUGHT ON, GOT NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IN IT???
View attachment 55386
SOS_Misunderstood_300x600.jpg

So was it OK with you when President Obama who says he is a Christian and stopped the Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 for the same National Security reasons?

Seriously? The Muslim world was in turmoil with trying to overthrow governments, who in their right mind would want to intervene at that point? Find another example hommie, you're too lost with this one.

Umm I think you are the lost one. They are still doing it in Syria trying to take it over and they are expanding.

Well when it is you Christians who have turned us former Christians into Atheists

I haven't done anything of the sort. We don't turn anyone into anything. You make the decision to be an Atheist. Not us. That's your call.

you may want to evaluate your behavior and see why people run from your completely made up religion.

And do you hope to garner more Christians to your cause by calling their faith "made up"?

b. It took some tough love from an atheist to wake me up. Even though I was convinced all religions were made up, I still believed in God. My atheist friends had to bluntly point out to me that I have absolutely zero reason to believe in a god if I don't believe any of the organized religions. If God never visited and told Moses or Joe Smith or Mohammad anything ever, and if the Greek Gods were all made up, maybe just maybe so too is the entire concept of God. In fact I'm sure of it.

The best you have for belief in god is wishful thinking, cognitive dissonance and you were scared into thinking if you didn't believe you'd go to hell. Sorry pal, if you can't convince me with logic that your god is real and craves worshipping, telling me I'll go to hell for not believing doesn't work on atheists. That only works on Christians. Otherwise what possible reason would they have to believe in talking snakes and virgin births.

Then you want to say this is a Christian nation? No way. No talking snakes. Then we'd be just as dumb as Muslims in Turkey. They believe all kinds of stupid shit. So do Christians in America. Fortunately they don't speak for America as a whole.
So you were brain washed?

Jesus christ would give food to people he didn't know
Jesus Christ would heal and probably if he was a live today would pay taxes to fund a healthcare system.
Jesus Christ Cared for other people no matter who they were.
Jesus Christ believed that the government should do their thing and he does his...Meaning he wouldn't be against the government feeding the poor or making the work place better.
Er..no, that's not what he meant.

Forum List

Back