Can Somebody Please Explain Our Policy on Dealing with Terrorists?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
I am genuinely confused, and I need some help in this matter. If any Obama supporters can explain this to me I would really appreciate it.

Okay...Obama orders drone strikes...he has his kill list and decides who lives or dies. There is no trial...no Miranda Rights...no due process. You are dead.

He has killed U.S. citizens with drone strikes without any due process. Is this not summary execution ordered by our President? How is this Constitutional?

Yet, you have other situations where non-citizens...like the assholes who killed the Americans in Benghazi...and they are put through the U.S. Justice System with full Miranda Rights and Due Process. How does the Obama Administration decide who gets summarily executed versus those that get full due process and Constitutional protections? Can someone please help me to understand this? I am completely clueless.

Probably because US citizens fighting with terrorist groups aren't able to be tried in the first place. By definition, they are outside of US jurisdiction, so how do they get treated like they would if they were under US jurisdiction.

If a US soldier was fighting with the enemy, he could be court martialed...if we had him in custody. No custody and no way to get custody means drone.

If they don't want droned, surrender is always an option. Then they can let the courts and due process do it's thing.

Our policy is to leave them alone until they do something...then say there will be bumps in the road.

Probably because US citizens fighting with terrorist groups aren't able to be tried in the first place. By definition, they are outside of US jurisdiction, so how do they get treated like they would if they were under US jurisdiction.

If a US soldier was fighting with the enemy, he could be court martialed...if we had him in custody. No custody and no way to get custody means drone.

If they don't want droned, surrender is always an option. Then they can let the courts and due process do it's thing.

None of these people are directly under U.S. jurisdiction. That is kind of the point. If you are still a U.S. citizen do your Constitutional Rights end when you enter a foreign country? Can the U.S. then have you killed whenever they want without any due process?

And if none of these people are directly under U.S. jurisdiction at the time, how does Obama and his people decide who get summarily executed versus those put through our criminal justice system?

I am genuinely confused, and I need some help in this matter. If any Obama supporters can explain this to me I would really appreciate it.

Okay...Obama orders drone strikes...he has his kill list and decides who lives or dies. There is no trial...no Miranda Rights...no due process. You are dead.

He has killed U.S. citizens with drone strikes without any due process. Is this not summary execution ordered by our President? How is this Constitutional?

Yet, you have other situations where non-citizens...like the assholes who killed the Americans in Benghazi...and they are put through the U.S. Justice System with full Miranda Rights and Due Process. How does the Obama Administration decide who gets summarily executed versus those that get full due process and Constitutional protections? Can someone please help me to understand this? I am completely clueless.

That obama picks who will die, is a myth...he has no clue...no interest...it's mostly a CIA decision

None of these people are directly under U.S. jurisdiction. That is kind of the point. If you are still a U.S. citizen do your Constitutional Rights end when you enter a foreign country? Can the U.S. then have you killed whenever they want without any due process?

And if none of these people are directly under U.S. jurisdiction at the time, how does Obama and his people decide who get summarily executed versus those put through our criminal justice system?

I don't know the legal justification of it. I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. That said, if someone is under arms with the enemy, it's pretty clear that person becomes a legitimate target.

That obama picks who will die, is a myth...he has no clue...no interest...it's mostly a CIA decision

Okay...I didn't know that. It still doesn't explain why some are killed versus some who are put though the U.S. criminal justice system.

I don't know the legal justification of it. I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. That said, if someone is under arms with the enemy, it's pretty clear that person becomes a legitimate target.

Fair enough. The Benghazi assholes were and are under arms. Why have they not been executed? Why do they get full Constitutional protections and due process when other do not?

Fair enough. The Benghazi assholes were and are under arms. Why have they not been executed? Why do they get full Constitutional protections and due process when other do not?

I think it depends whether the terrorists are family or not...

I think it depends whether the terrorists are family or not...

"So Muslim terrorist Habib Obama gets a trial and his Miranda rights...but Joe Schmoe terrorist gets blown up by a drone.

Okay man, I think I have it. Makes as much sense as anything the Obama Administration has put out.

1. Label anyone who disagrees with the administration a terrorist.

2. Monitor everyone in the country to make sure they agree with the administration.

3. If, after these precautions, you are the victim of a terrorist attack, send troops into the nearest oil-rich nation and take guns away from American citizens.

It's precedent, President Obama isn't the first President to do things like this, it's been a gradual process of the legislative and judicial branches ceding authority (i.e. checks & balances) to the executive branch over many decades... in other words once ONE President gets away with it and isn't challenged by the other branches of government (or the American Sheeple) the next guy pushes the line a bit farther.

It won't change until the American People demand that it changes, we'll just continue to see the consolidation of power into the Oval Office as we stand idly by mesmerized by the pretty baubles swung before our eyes by Executive Branch propagandists and the parrots in the media.

Drip... Drip... Drip.....Welcome to the Imperial Presidency, enjoy the ride.

I like your avie. It was so funny that time Kathy Griffin called Bristol Palin the White Precious.

Obama is arming them faster than Iran. They made off with millions of dollars worth of advanced weapons in Libya and we're currently arming them in Syria.

I think Obama is trying to help them, not defeat them.

Does anyone have any proof at all that he attacked anyone or killed anyone with a drone strike? No. The AP seems to be the only proof of it. Seems that some of these guys he supposedly killed are turning up again and have to be killed by another drone strike.

Fact is, nothing this administration says or does can be trusted.

Last edited:
If they sent money to either of Obama's presidential campaigns, they either get due process or ignored. If they ever said anything negative about him or didn't send him money, they get droned.

Do we have American soldiers fighting for al Qaeda?

WoW ! this is going to be a tuffie, if they have any connections to Al Qweerda, they are on a protected specie list, ordained by Maobama, also if they are black or any skin shade darker than a Pilgrim they have full protection from the HNIC.

did i make that clear ?

Obama is arming them faster than Iran. They made off with millions of dollars worth of advanced weapons in Libya and we're currently arming them in Syria.

I think Obama is trying to help them, not defeat them.

Does anyone have any proof at all that he attacked anyone or killed anyone with a drone strike? No. The AP seems to be the only proof of it. Seems that some of these guys he supposedly killed are turning up again and have to be killed by another drone strike.

Fact is, nothing this administration says or does can be trusted.

The following is information regarding an American citizen killed by a drone strike explictly authorized by Obama.

On April 6, The New York Times also reported that President Obama had authorized the killing of al-Awlaki.[33] The CIA and the U.S. military both maintain lists of terrorists linked to al-Qaeda and its affiliates who are approved for capture or killing.[33] Because he is a U.S. citizen, his inclusion on those lists was approved by the National Security Council.[33] U.S. officials said it is extremely rare, if not unprecedented, for an American to be approved for targeted killing.[33]

On September 30, 2011, in northern Yemen's al-Jawf province, two Predator drones, based out of a secret CIA Base in Saudi Arabia,[236] fired Hellfire missiles at a vehicle containing al-Awlaki and three other suspected al-Qaeda members.[237][238][239] A witness said the group had stopped to eat breakfast while traveling to Ma'rib Governorate. A Predator drone was spotted by the group, which then tried to flee in the vehicle.[240] According to U.S. sources, the strike was carried out by Joint Special Operations Command, under the direction of the CIA. U.S. President Barack Obama said:

The death of Awlaki is a major blow to Al-Qaeda's most active operational affiliate. He took the lead in planning and directing efforts to murder innocent Americans … and he repeatedly called on individuals in the United States and around the globe to kill innocent men, women and children to advance a murderous agenda. [The strike] is further proof that Al-Qaeda and its affiliates will find no safe haven anywhere in the world.[237]

Our policy? Fund them, arm them, then kill them regardless of their constitutional rights..

Forum List

Back