Can someone please try to find how many cops have been killed under Obama?

I tried using Google and yahoo. If someone can please try cause those two "great search engines" are really not giving me what I am asking for.
Sure:

imrs.php
Ho Ho except obammie whammie is the only idiot to actually invite the murderous scum to the WH.
Oh? What cop killer has been invited to the White House?
The ones yelling for dead cops of course.
Name the people who were "yelling for dead cops" and then were invited to the White House.

The left are my bitches. They are fun. Stupid and very predictable, but fun.

I tried using Google and yahoo. If someone can please try cause those two "great search engines" are really not giving me what I am asking for.
Sure:

imrs.php
Ho Ho except obammie whammie is the only idiot to actually invite the murderous scum to the WH.
Since the cops are dead, why would they care?

I went thru each year. Total deaths 2009-present = 1404
I hand-added......like olden days.

looked like 69

69 is total deaths YTD 2016. You have to change reload each year. More than 1/2 YTD are shot or ran over etc. Intentional

It is about 150 deaths per year under osama a
If you include accidents, illnesses, off duty deaths, etc. that is.
So is there a graph that shows if the trend is up or down?

I just posted from a website on another thread....the name every officer killed in the line of duty including the cause...I will get it...you will have to go year by year.....on that at least...

looked like 69

69 is total deaths YTD 2016. You have to change reload each year. More than 1/2 YTD are shot or ran over etc. Intentional

Yes they have been posted. The trend is down. Even with the total population and number of police on the rise, total police deaths per year have been trending downwards. A chart reflecting the rate of that trend should be pretty dramatic.

YTD very few are "natural causes". Gun, auto, m-cycle, knife, assult etc. 4 are heart attack, 1 is animal related.

Total deaths are mostly by far in action from what I see. No I'm not breaking 30 yrs down..........

looked like 69

Yes they have been posted. The trend is down. Even with the total population and number of police on the rise, total police deaths per year have been trending downwards. A chart reflecting the rate of that trend should be pretty dramatic.

Yeah....wait till the end of his term......and into President Trumps first couple of years...

looked like 69

Yeah....wait till the end of his term......and into President Trumps first couple of years...
Yes if Trump wins the country might very well implode and death from all occupations may skyrocket.

Yes if Trump wins the country might very well implode and death from all occupations may skyrocket.

No....he will simply clean up the mess created by obama.......

YTD very few are "natural causes". Gun, auto, m-cycle, knife, assult etc. 4 are heart attack, 1 is animal related.

Total deaths are mostly by far in action from what I see. No I'm not breaking 30 yrs down..........

From the context of the OP, I assume Owl was asking for homicides, not car accidents.

Sure:

imrs.php
Since the cops are dead, why would they care?

Sick puppy..
download.jpg

looked like 69

I was referring to African-Americans.
Are there more or less Black folk being shot over the years.

Forum List

Back