Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

The rational basis for that needs to be explored but at the moment the contract is only for two, however many still require one to be female and one male, which makes gay couples unequal before the law.

As for siblings and other relations, if you are over 18 knock yourself out. "But that's icky" is not a rational basis for denying someone their rights.

What a world you want to create. WTG
It's a unique thing here, we call it logic.

That's what you call it, but unfortunately for you that isn't what it is. Liberals take to logic like dolphins take to forest fires.

That's what you call it, but unfortunately for you that isn't what it is. Liberals take to logic like dolphins take to forest fires.
And you would be wrong considering that I just showed you how to reach a logical conclusion on who is allowed to get married. Are they 18 or older, currently unmarried, and there are just two of them? Have at it. You aren't equal before the law otherwise.

Except it's not a liberal using the illogical (and failed) procreation argument. Liberals and conservatives who support equality are quite logical in their arguments.

Which is why they keep winning.

And you would be wrong considering that I just showed you how to reach a logical conclusion on who is allowed to get married. Are they 18 or older, currently unmarried, and there are just two of them? Have at it. You aren't equal before the law otherwise.

You're demonstrating my point. What you are showing is emotion, not logic. Can gays marry the same people straights can? Yes. Being gay does not change who you can marry.

Logic: They are the same under the law.

Emotion: Your argument. It's not FAAIIIRRR. That's fine, you can believe that. But it's not a legal argument for the court, it's an emotional argument for the legislature.

YOU IGNORE GOD'S LAWS AT YOUR PERIL!!!!! So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
ROMANS 1:24-27

Except it's not a liberal using the illogical (and failed) procreation argument. Liberals and conservatives who support equality are quite logical in their arguments.

Well, since I keep arguing that the "procreation argument" regarding government marriage is ridiculous, I'm not seeing a point here to anything I argued here or anywhere else.

Logically, gays can marry the same people as straights. Emotionally, you can consider that not fair. And you can fight to change it. But the place for emotional arguments is the legislature, doing it the right way. Not finding a leftist who's willing to go self appointed dictator. Any judge who decrees gay marriage should be impeached and removed from the bench.

Last edited:

Well, since I keep arguing that the "procreation argument" regarding government marriage is ridiculous, I'm not seeing a point here to anything I argued here or anywhere else.

Logically, gays can marry the same people as straights. Emotionally, you can consider that not fair. And you can fight to change it. But the place for emotional arguments is the legislature, doing it the right way. Not finding a leftist who's willing to go self appointed dictator. Any judge who decrees gay marriage should be impeached and removed from the bench.
The only emotionality here is those who argue against equality before the law. It's exactly why they are losing time and again. Emotions do not a rational basis make.

YOU IGNORE GOD'S LAWS AT YOUR PERIL!!!!! So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
God's law? Which god? There are quite a few of them around.

DO YOU really want the board to know how IGNORANT AND WHAT A WASTE OF TIME YOU ARE??????????

DO YOU really want the board to know how IGNORANT AND WHAT A WASTE OF TIME YOU ARE??????????

I want to know which god he thinks these laws came from? The Muslim and Jewish god for instance? Or the Triune Christian god?

I want to know which god he thinks these laws came from? The Muslim and Jewish god for instance? Or the Triune Christian god?

THERE IS ONE ALMIGHTY GOD!! ALL OTHER gods are false gods most are demon inspired. Your purpose in life is to seek truth=GOD!!! ALMIGHTY GOD is reveiled to mankind in His Holyword the BIBLE!!!

THERE IS ONE ALMIGHTY GOD!! ALL OTHER gods are false gods most are demon inspired. Your purpose in life is to seek truth=GOD!!! ALMIGHTY GOD is reveiled to mankind in His Holyword the BIBLE!!!
Which Bible?

Logically blacks and whites could have married within their race...a legal argument that lasted for 85 years...until a more enlightened society emerged...like now. I'm not attracted to nor do I wish to marry a man. I'm attracted to and married a woman...legally.

There is nothing unique about two of the same sex combining into a unit.
The vast majority of the time there is nothing "unique" about the opposite sex combining either. Sex is for fun. Here and there we get a baby out of it. Here and there doesn't pass the sniff test, as the US is finding out, state by equality state.

Forum List

Back