Can someone tell me when we reach full employment?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i know we added some jobs to the economy which is good news but if we continue at this rate when will we reach the employment level that we had under bush, Clinton, or reagen? I'm not talking the number the federal govt gives us! I'm talking the number of Americans actually working!

Obama says stupid shit but when he does his supporters think it is genius. What does that say about Obama voters?

Because the standars has been slowly changed since 1989 in order to make things look better than what they are. Not one single politician wants to tackle it because then they would have to take the responsibility of fixing it. None of them wants to do that. It is like we are all sticking our head in the sand

Because the standars has been slowly changed since 1989 in order to make things look better than what they are. Not one single politician wants to tackle it because then they would have to take the responsibility of fixing it. None of them wants to do that. It is like we are all sticking our head in the sand
Things were tough even after Reagan left office and we had black Monday to deal with

Forum List

Back