🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can The Gop Survive As A White Nationalist Party?

Democrats have done very will with racism. They are openly anti-white and pro-black/hispanic.

Republicans should openly declare themselves a white party.
They can t, Most white women are Democrats. Perhaps you should call them the white male Taliban party.

If they cannot survive as the party of decency and morality then they don't deserve to survive, just like their opponents don't deserve to survive.

If they cannot survive as the party of decency and morality then they don't deserve to survive, just like their opponents don't deserve to survive.

Decency and morality? Who defines that? If you formed a political party - please give us the highlights of your platform.

If nothing else the hapless libs are funny, hello earth to libs who owns the peoples House? You people were booted the hell out, bitch slapped, crushed, thrown to the ground and had dirt kicked in your face in the historic 2010 ass kicking. The people rejected you and your dumb ass agenda. In 2012 you were barely able to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats you lost and predictions are for another ass kicking in 2014. Naturally your predictions of dominance is laughable. Here's a prediction, conservatives will partner with Hispanics and you people will become at best a minority party in charge of jack shit. I know many Hispanics and count many of them as friends and they have nada in common with you freaks. :laugh:

Decency and morality? Who defines that? If you formed a political party - please give us the highlights of your platform.

I'll do both at the same time.....

Law & Order
Traditional Western Values
Nationalism
Isolationism
Personal Responsibility

If nothing else the hapless libs are funny, hello earth to libs who owns the peoples House? You people were booted the hell out, bitch slapped, crushed, thrown to the ground and had dirt kicked in your face in the historic 2010 ass kicking. The people rejected you and your dumb ass agenda. In 2012 you were barely able to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats you lost and predictions are for another ass kicking in 2014. Naturally your predictions of dominance is laughable. Here's a prediction, conservatives will partner with Hispanics and you people will become at best a minority party in charge of jack shit. I know many Hispanics and count many of them as friends and they have nada in common with you freaks. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing your delusions and paranoia.

lucy-peanuts-the-doctor-is-in.jpg

Thank you. Would any of your platform be based on religion?

No. Morality over-rules Religion. In fact Public Religion would be outlawed if I could rearrange society. Private Religion would be fine but no public displays (that includes visible houses of worship).

Thanks for sharing your delusions and paranoia.

Struck a raw never I see, go ahead challenge national election results.:laugh:

Thank you. Would any of your platform be based on religion?

No. Morality over-rules Religion. In fact Public Religion would be outlawed if I could rearrange society. Private Religion would be fine but no public displays (that includes visible houses of worship).

As an Atheist - I really like that part of your platform; however, I think I would allow them to keep their visible houses of worship. What about taking away tax-exempt status for religious institutions?

Who are you addressing? There are few libs here. There are plenty of non partisan voters who are diverse on issues but I don't see very many staunch liberals per se. You do know that those same voters who jumped ship in 2010 still voted for Obama a second time. Don't try to second guess independent thinkers. You don't know what they're going to do next.

As an Atheist - I really like that part of your platform; however, I think I would allow them to keep their visible houses of worship. What about taking away tax-exempt status for religious institutions?

Is your local book club or bowling league a tax-exempt group? That's the level of organizing that a religious group would be

Who are you addressing? There are few libs here. There are plenty of non partisan voters who are diverse on issues but I don't see very many staunch liberals per se. You do know that those same voters who jumped ship in 2010 still voted for Obama a second time. Don't try to second guess independent thinkers. You don't know what they're going to do next.

Riiiiiight lol.

Funny that

Jobs Aren t Leaving California For Texas But People Are - Forbes
The rich aren’t leaving California, but the poor and the middle class are.

This week, in fact, Texas Governor Rick Perry is in California, trying to lure businesses to his state. He won’t have much luck because jobs rarely move: in a typical year, just 25,000 jobs move out of California, and 16,000 jobs move in, out of an economy of 18 million jobs. In contrast, hundreds of thousands of people move in and out of California each year. Who are they, and why do they move?

An insulted Rick Perry goes on California job-poaching tour

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is continuing his efforts to poach California jobs instead of creatin' some of his own
-------------------------------------------------

Come on, you know why no one is going to Texas to try to recruit jobs or skilled workers. Because there are very few skilled workers. Texas won't invest in teaching Texans "skills". Because the GOP thinks Texans are too stupid. They vote Republican, right? They must be stupid.
old news ..but then thats your thing....bring up the same old shit....

Yea. You're right. Pointing out that so many Republicans are stupid is "old news".
so if it hasnt changed why dont you get some new shit to show us?.....keep it fresh Dean....

You have to admit the truth about the old shit first.
i have admitted the truth.....People and Companies have been leaving here for quite a while now....i have said so in other threads on this.....you have been in a few,but your problem is you dont accept anything from people who dont agree with you.....those people you consider....the enemy....

OK. I agree that Republicans don't invest in their base because they think they are either not worth the investment or too stupid or both. At least we can debate that.
So which is it?

OK. I agree that Republicans don't invest in their base because they think they are either not worth the investment or too stupid or both. At least we can debate that.
So which is it?

Conservatives don't believe that the place of a politician is to spend Government money on their constituents just to win elections. Especially in unconstitutional ways.

Hey! Are you there left wingers and progressives? I thought my post number 61 was pretty damn good why am I not getting your support with likes or agreement.? Am I being ostracized or something?:lol:

Democrats have done very will with racism. They are openly anti-white and pro-black/hispanic.

Republicans should openly declare themselves a white party.

Democrats aren't anti white. You can be anti minority, like Republicans but that doesn't mean the inverse is true.

The whites that are in the Democratic Party are the whites Republicans don't want. White Hispanics, wealthy liberals, poor liberals, liberals period, gays, college professors, scientists and so on. Those people are not welcome in the GOP. You know that.

Scientists leave GOP due to attitudes toward science The Salt Lake Tribune

Study Republicans Leaving Party Are Tired of Two Evils Argument

The whites that are in the Democratic Party are the whites Republicans don't want. White Hispanics, wealthy liberals, poor liberals, liberals period, gays, college professors, scientists and so on. Those people are not welcome in the GOP. You know that.

Nor should they be. These are immoral, nontraditional individuals who are not truly Americans to begin with.

Forum List

Back