Can The Honduran Caravan Be Stopped?

“Caravan” :rofl:

You poor sheep. Your handlers don’t even have to be creative anymore to get you fools to parrot their phrases and slogans.
Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern - CNNPolitics

Caravan: a group of people, especially traders or pilgrims, traveling together

Get educated.
You completely missed the point. They’ve been doing it for years but only now that Trump saw it on Fox and Friends has it made its way through the rightwing echo chamber. And so today’s buzzphrase is to say caravans of people are entering the country illegally, even though it’s one and they immediately identify themselves to authorities if and when they make it to the border.
Bullshit.

We had this problem and same fucking debate when the waves of children from south America flooded our southern borders via trains.

You are entitled to your WRONG OPINION but not your own facts
Oh yeah I remember the right saying ISIS was going to infect the children with Ebola and that we were all going to die because of it. Prayer rugs on the border!!! :eek:

How did that all work out?
How many times are you going to move the goalposts?
You said this was new thanks to Trump. I proved you wrong. Accept it and move on.
The GOP harping on caravans of illegals entering the country is certainly new to Trump. It’s amusing because the people in the caravans never even enter the country illegally.

Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern - CNNPolitics

Get educated.
You completely missed the point. They’ve been doing it for years but only now that Trump saw it on Fox and Friends has it made its way through the rightwing echo chamber. And so today’s buzzphrase is to say caravans of people are entering the country illegally, even though it’s one and they immediately identify themselves to authorities if and when they make it to the border.
Bullshit.

We had this problem and same fucking debate when the waves of children from south America flooded our southern borders via trains.

Oh yeah I remember the right saying ISIS was going to infect the children with Ebola and that we were all going to die because of it. Prayer rugs on the border!!! :eek:

You said this was new thanks to Trump. I proved you wrong. Accept it and move on.
The GOP harping on caravans of illegals entering the country is certainly new to Trump. It’s amusing because the people in the caravans never even enter the country illegally.
Now you are simply a liar.

Have some fucking self respect for fucks sake.

Get educated.
Bullshit.

But there's no Wall (wailing) LOL

Bullshit.

Physically, how does a caravan enter the US illegally?

Bullshit.

Go fuck yourself with you asinine bait, faggot

Go fuck yourself with you asinine bait, faggot
you old bitch. LOL

“Caravan” :rofl:

You poor sheep. Your handlers don’t even have to be creative anymore to get you fools to parrot their phrases and slogans.

Get educated.
Bullshit.

Pulse Night Club
Boston Marathon
Fort Hood
New York Bike Path
Shoe Bomber
Underwear Bomber

And numerous small attacks that didn't get too far.

And many many others that have been thwarted.

I consider ALL SCHOOL SHOOTINGS to be Islamic or Leftist Radical Inspired.
So The Left is now breeding their own terrorists within our own country.

60 Terrorist Plots Since 9/11: Continued Lessons in Domestic Counterterrorism

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia

List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

One A-10 at the border and it's dead in the water :cool:

I prefer an Apache Longbow so we can film the whole thing but nah, we can't just murder them.

LOL Why not? Actually my idea was our daughter's....she's on it

Think you could pull the trigger on women and kids....I know you couldn't.
Thieves, gangsters and mothers of thieves and gangsters ? Not a problem.Take out granny, then mom while the little bastards watch. Then neuter them and cut off their hands. Give'm something to ponder before Hell.

jfikf5wf_i4coa4_1lq37xy.png

Forum List

Back