Can The Honduran Caravan Be Stopped?

I prefer an Apache Longbow so we can film the whole thing but nah, we can't just murder them.

LOL Why not? Actually my idea was our daughter's....she's on it

Think you could pull the trigger on women and kids....I know you couldn't.

Oh lighten up....I mean really

Gimme some +rep...I'm workin here.
lol.gif
:lame2::offtopic:

You're not a mod, runt and it's good nature bantering. Take a pill

Sounds like Honduras has some problems. Some of these folks are planning to settle in Mexico. Some are planning to apply for entry into the US. They aren't going to try to "storm the border," unless it is to step over the border and peacefully request asylum. Immigrants to the US are doing that to get into Canada right now, they are so worried about our growing attitude of hostility toward foreigners.

It isn't an invasion. Settle down.

Sounds like Honduras has some problems. Some of these folks are planning to settle in Mexico. Some are planning to apply for entry into the US. They aren't going to try to "storm the border," unless it is to step over the border and peacefully request asylum. Immigrants to the US are doing that to get into Canada right now, they are so worried about our growing attitude of hostility toward foreigners.

It isn't an invasion. Settle down.

Don't patronize me, Miss Poppins.....there's 13 MILLION of them here already...the quietest INVASION in the history of earth. And yeah, they'll charge across the border; it's happened many times before at San Diego, Juarez, and Nogales.

They are expecting the same refugee centers that they got from obama. They were processed right into the gangs that got big enough to terrorize Long Island.

This a test of Mexico. Here they can establish clearly if they are our ally.

It's Mexico who's behind this....using the herd as a bargaining chip in the NAFTA negotiations. Trump needs to pull the plug on that deal....6 month notice and POOF...their economy disappears. Then we task the CIA to do what their charter calls for....foment a revolution down there and get their minds right. Twelve families run Mehico....hang them, put a real democracy in place and watch the invaders living here race back home...it ain't rocket surgery.

Trump was elected to put an end to despicable shit like this.

Lets see if he does his job.

Poor Donnie "Deal Maker" Trumphf

He sure knows how to get the crowds rumbling at his campaign rallies like the were WWF events.

His fans blindly except his lies and proudly parrot them.

They believe.

You look at the pictures of these poor people escaping a Honduras full of crime and corruption and you can't help but feel for them. But this has to be stopped....they cannot just walk across our border. We have no idea who they are and we know there's some bad apples amongst them...so what can we do? If they set foot on US soil they have to be taken in and released into the US. They'll never show up for their immigration hearing...simply vanish into menial jobs and welfare. There can be no bayonets drawn, no teargas, nothing.... it's too late to stop this herd. What are we waiting for?
BUILD THE WALL...NOW!
impatient.gif

Over-a-thousand-Hondurans-marching-to-our-southern-border-620x408.png
Totally off topic but when I saw your title I thought you were talking about a new SUV- the Honduran Caravan

dg008_009cv.jpg

They look real oppressed. If they were actually oppressed, Honduras wouldn't have let them leave, and Mexico would have stopped them from entering Mexico Illegally.

The rub all through central America and Mehico is dictators want to get rid of their young hotheads..so they send them here to guarantee there's no revolution and get the remittances back to finance their thievery. That's why we have to turn away from ME terrorism and take care of business south of the border. Getting the hell out of Syria is a good first step...Trump knows what time it is and his approval rating just hit 50%....we're getting WOKE.

“Caravan” :rofl:

You poor sheep. Your handlers don’t even have to be creative anymore to get you fools to parrot their phrases and slogans.
Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern - CNNPolitics

Caravan: a group of people, especially traders or pilgrims, traveling together

Get educated.
You completely missed the point. They’ve been doing it for years but only now that Trump saw it on Fox and Friends has it made its way through the rightwing echo chamber. And so today’s buzzphrase is to say caravans of people are entering the country illegally, even though it’s one and they immediately identify themselves to authorities if and when they make it to the border.

You poor sheep. Your handlers don’t even have to be creative anymore to get you fools to parrot their phrases and slogans.
Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern - CNNPolitics

Get educated.
You completely missed the point. They’ve been doing it for years but only now that Trump saw it on Fox and Friends has it made its way through the rightwing echo chamber. And so today’s buzzphrase is to say caravans of people are entering the country illegally, even though it’s one and they immediately identify themselves to authorities if and when they make it to the border.
Bullshit.

We had this problem and same fucking debate when the waves of children from south America flooded our southern borders via trains.

You are entitled to your WRONG OPINION but not your own facts

Everyone is Oppressed when you are OFFERED Guaranteed Income, paid for by the Taxpaying Citizens of America who's Tax Dollars were originally intended for OUR elderly citizens, children citizens, veteran citizens and poor American citizens, and it is given to you automatically the second you Illegally enter in to this country.

That has to stop, and the rules and laws need to change and need to become far more Strict and Stringent.

It will cost American Taxpayers $9 Trillion Dollars to support all of the Illegals we have in this country now through our Social Safety Net.

But THE LEFT would rather Throw Grandma Off Of The Cliff in favor of these INVADERS.
kicking-grandma2-roh.jpg

Last edited:

Get educated.
Bullshit.

We had this problem and same fucking debate when the waves of children from south America flooded our southern borders via trains.

Oh yeah I remember the right saying ISIS was going to infect the children with Ebola and that we were all going to die because of it. Prayer rugs on the border!!! :eek:

How did that all work out?

Get educated.
Bullshit.

Oh yeah I remember the right saying ISIS was going to infect the children with Ebola and that we were all going to die because of it. Prayer rugs on the border!!! :eek:

How did that all work out?
How many times are you going to move the goalposts?
You said this was new thanks to Trump. I proved you wrong. Accept it and move on.

Forum List

Back