Can Trump act like he gives a crap for the election?

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy,
Trump
Empathy? I can fake that
My guess is that someone on his staff will be writing stuff for him. Then maybe he'll make some kind of statement on camera, clearly reading from a prompter with that weird, stunted reading cadence of his.

This is foreign territory for him.

They can set up stunts to make him appear more empathetic, kissing babies, picking up a puppy, consoling a widow...

But it will come off as phony.......just like his Bible stunt
What he did with the Bible was not a stunt. With Obama it would have been a stunt because he is nothing but a suit with lies. Trump was sending a message to those with faith and those who are closer to faith then mayhem. Anyone that has had any religious background or religion in the would have seen it. We know Trump is outragious. That is him. He has done nothing to hurt those who are religious, unlike Obama. He has not hurt the extremes of our society either.
Ridiculous comment
Not going to bother with a response
If these are the parameters then your comments will rarely garner responses.
I know you are, but what am I?
You’re a Bills fan. Yuck. You’re also very old.

Lifetime fan of the NY Football Giants
They suck too. But better than the Bills.
Won five NFL championships in my lifetime and I got to see LT play every week. Can’t complain
Five is where it ends. LT the coke head rapist? Nice.
Greatest Defensive player ever
Maybe. Deion Sanders likely disagrees and has more championships.
Deion couldn’t tackle to save his life. Ronnie Lott was better

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy,
Trump
Empathy? I can fake that
My guess is that someone on his staff will be writing stuff for him. Then maybe he'll make some kind of statement on camera, clearly reading from a prompter with that weird, stunted reading cadence of his.

They can set up stunts to make him appear more empathetic, kissing babies, picking up a puppy, consoling a widow...

What he did with the Bible was not a stunt. With Obama it would have been a stunt because he is nothing but a suit with lies. Trump was sending a message to those with faith and those who are closer to faith then mayhem. Anyone that has had any religious background or religion in the would have seen it. We know Trump is outragious. That is him. He has done nothing to hurt those who are religious, unlike Obama. He has not hurt the extremes of our society either.
Ridiculous comment

Won five NFL championships in my lifetime and I got to see LT play every week. Can’t complain
He basically took away half the field and was a super dangerous punt returner. Stop it.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

He basically took away half the field and was a super dangerous punt returner. Stop it.
Nobody feared Deion in the open field. Flawed defensive player

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

How was LT against the pass?

Trump is actually very busy doing his job. That makes him a sitting duck for his enemy that wants to destroy him, the media. Trump's performance speaks for itself.
ya, you sit around and watch fox news and tweet all day kinda makes you a sitting duck especialy when your message is one of hate.

And yet, he is beloved outside of the Democratic Media Bubble and those that adhere to it.
you mean he is loved y nutballs of course. the guy is a fucking idiot littel baby man. odes nothing but spread hate and hides in basements when in the slightest danger.

Trump is actually very busy doing his job. That makes him a sitting duck for his enemy that wants to destroy him, the media. Trump's performance speaks for itself.
ya, you sit around and watch fox news and tweet all day kinda makes you a sitting duck especialy when your message is one of hate.

And yet, he is beloved outside of the Democratic Media Bubble and those that adhere to it.
you mean he is loved y nutballs of course. the guy is a fucking idiot littel baby man. odes nothing but spread hate and hides in basements when in the slightest danger.

No, I do not mean that.
No intelligent person would mean that.

No, I do not mean that.
you mean an intellegent person would say that. note the average iq of a trumpster not so good. An intellegent person does not wnat a president to sit around and watch fox news and angerly tweeting al day. Intellegent people do not want a pres stupid enough to tell you to put cleaner in your veins and mouth . the dude is a ttal joke flat out.

No, I do not mean that.
you mean an intellegent person would say that. note the average iq of a trumpster not so good. An intellegent person does not wnat a president to sit around and watch fox news and angerly tweeting al day. Intellegent people do not want a pres stupid enough to tell you to put cleaner in your veins and mouth . the dude is a ttal joke flat out.

You appear to be borderline retarded and your spelling is bad.

No, I do not mean that.

ya, kinda funny when your ilk have no logic to fight with you hit spelling and grammer on a fucking blog. you wanna spell check for this horse shit that is your perogative how ever I have better uses of my time. Any one who supports an idiot that tells ya to put cleaner in your mouth or in your veins has no buisness talking about intellegence. So I sit and laugh at you, realy hard.

No, I do not mean that.

ya, kinda funny when your ilk have no logic to fight with you hit spelling and grammer on a fucking blog. you wanna spell check for this horse shit that is your perogative how ever I have better uses of my time. Any one who supports an idiot that tells ya to put cleaner in your mouth or in your veins has no buisness talking about intellegence. So I sit and laugh at you, realy hard.

Laugh at yourself retard.
No one said to do that.

No, I do not mean that.

No one said to do that.
aw is thaat not special. just like back in kindergaten your a retard. Im rubber and your glue type shit. Is not about knap time in your grade?

No, I do not mean that.

No one said to do that.
aw is thaat not special. just like back in kindergaten your a retard. Im rubber and your glue type shit. Is not about knap time in your grade?

Poor baby
Called out on your lies, you fold.

Do you think it will matter? How many undecideds are still out there? I'd estimate perhaps...out of the 130-140 million who bother to vote) that perhaps there are a million undecideds who are truly "swayable" to one side or the other.

If I'm the blob, I'm doubling down on the sick and twisted stances he's made the cornerstone of his administration.
If there are any undecideds left out there then they are pure idiots. Only a fool or a paid shill would vote for a democrat.

Last edited:
debunk one fox story. ready, go.

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

132.5 sacks good.

It goes just a little bit deeper than Floyd. True story.
50 years the blacks have voted demofk, and yet here we are today. how in the fk is that possible if the demofks cared soooooo much? hahahaha plantation builders, all they are. take away cops you end up with the Southside of ChIraq

Trump
Empathy? I can fake that

Ridiculous comment

132.5 sacks good.
Not rushing the QB, defending would be pass catchers? Everyone has a weakness. Sanders did too but he would be the first player I take on D. Shut down corner and an electric special teams player and can play so O too. Sorry.

You shills post the same crap everyday.

progressive shill ROE

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

Forum List

Back