Can Trump fake humility?

Ill be disappointed if the TRUMP doesn't fight like the 'alpha male' that he is !!

How does someone bragging about grabbing pussy fight against the first woman to run for President?

??? maybe its a question of how SHE FEELS about
pussy - grabbing. Has she commented?
------------------------------------------ WHO in particular are you asking about ?? My thinking is that some women like it or at least accept it as the price they will pay . Its also my thinking that women that are hanging with big name rich playboy type guys are game for some casual grabbing as fun foreplay before actually getting going . Same goes for women involved in 'hollywood' , stardom , band groupies , sports groupies and many , many , many chicks looking to get themselves into 'mo' money Rosie .

Last edited:
final boss level main event spectacular the debate of the century staring the orange menace and some bitch, with special guest appearances by miss piggy and that faggot on cnn who thinks the matrix is real... what humility does anyone even need anymore?
The debate is must watch TV

Can Trump defend himself? It will take humility and being contrite

I doubt Trump knows the words

Who would believe him? I wonder if he's learned the value of political correctness?

After Finding Himself In A Massive Hole, Embattled Donald Trump Plans To Just Keep On Digging

final boss level main event spectacular the debate of the century staring the orange menace and some bitch, with special guest appearances by miss piggy and that faggot on cnn who thinks the matrix is real... what humility does anyone even need anymore?
The debate is must watch TV

Can Trump defend himself? It will take humility and being contrite

I doubt Trump knows the words

Who would believe him?

After Finding Himself In A Massive Hole, Embattled Donald Trump Plans To Just Keep On Digging
--------------------------------------- Trump supporters certainly don't want the Trump to humble himself because of a private conversation caught on tape . Acknowledging is ok but that's about it . As said by 'mr brexit' Nigel Farage himself --- hey , the TRUMP isn't running to be the 'pope' La Khota !!

Ill be disappointed if the TRUMP doesn't fight like the 'alpha male' that he is !!

How does someone bragging about grabbing pussy fight against the first woman to run for President?

??? maybe its a question of how SHE FEELS about
pussy - grabbing. Has she commented?
------------------------------------------ WHO in particular are you asking about ?? My thinking is that some women like it or at least accept it as the price they will pay . Its also my thinking that women that are hanging with big name rich playboy type guys are game for some casual grabbing as fun foreplay before actually getting going . Same goes for women involved in 'hollywood' , stardom , band groupies , sports groupies and many , many , many chicks looking to get themselves into 'mo' money Rosie .

seems so------seems to me that a 20 year old girl who attends
an "orgy" setting------is a little stupid for claiming "BIG CRIME" "he pinched my ass" Anything younger-----send her parents to jail

Forum List

Back