Can Trump Get a Jury Who Will Give Him a Fair Shake?

"Can Trump Get a Jury Who Will Give Him a Fair Shake? My Expert Opinion Is Yes, and Here’s Why."​

I too believe Mr. Trump can get a fair trial. Although I find his very person anathema, I believe in the justice system. I will not be upset if the jury finds Mr. Trump innocent. Why? The prosecution still has to prove it's case -- in a court of law: "Better that Ten Guilty Persons Go Free Than that One Innocent Person be Convicted."

quotes:
Of course, Mr. Trump doesn’t want a fair trial. Like any other criminal defendant, he wants a jury that is biased in his favor. But can he get a jury that is able and willing to give him a fair shake?

My answer, based on my more than 40 years as a jury consultant for politicians, celebrities, Wall Street financiers and others accused of criminal wrongdoing, is that he can. Granted, Mr. Trump is as high-profile and polarizing as a defendant can be. But the adversarial nature of the selection process and the remarkable can-do attitude that jurors so often display result in a fair jury almost always.

For Mr. Trump, we’re about to find out

Keeper thread
Stealth jurors

The left will buy and pay for any jury anywhere. You can always find leftwing nuts and sycophants.

If that happens looks like Trump will have an easy appeal
Jury tampering is a felony

"Can Trump Get a Jury Who Will Give Him a Fair Shake? My Expert Opinion Is Yes, and Here’s Why."​

I too believe Mr. Trump can get a fair trial. Although I find his very person anathema, I believe in the justice system. I will not be upset if the jury finds Mr. Trump innocent. Why? The prosecution still has to prove it's case -- in a court of law: "Better that Ten Guilty Persons Go Free Than that One Innocent Person be Convicted."

quotes:
Of course, Mr. Trump doesn’t want a fair trial. Like any other criminal defendant, he wants a jury that is biased in his favor. But can he get a jury that is able and willing to give him a fair shake?

My answer, based on my more than 40 years as a jury consultant for politicians, celebrities, Wall Street financiers and others accused of criminal wrongdoing, is that he can. Granted, Mr. Trump is as high-profile and polarizing as a defendant can be. But the adversarial nature of the selection process and the remarkable can-do attitude that jurors so often display result in a fair jury almost always.

Keeper thread
No way. The government in NY is is extremely corrupt. They will simply stack the jury with their cronies.

Trump won't get a fair trial. Hard core liberals will be the majority on the jury, and they will apply enough pressure to get the other jurors to fall in line. And don't forget, the DA and the judge are Trump haters, who are steering this ship. They'll have every crooked politician in the state assisting them in every way that they can. Back to MAGA, before we lose our country.

Trump won't get a fair trial. Hard core liberals will be the majority on the jury, and they will apply enough pressure to get the other jurors to fall in line. And don't forget, the DA and the judge are Trump haters, who are steering this ship. They'll have every crooked politician in the state assisting them in every way that they can. Back to MAGA, before we lose our country.
You actually believe everyone who is not like you is a hard core liberal.

You need to get out more often

Mr. Trump hired tons of illegals in NY state, and you are conflating his hires in others states with NY.

next

Billionaire business owners do not hire landscapers and maids. Company MGT outsources to service companies (or yes, hire some full time I suppose?) you dumb double dumb OX. The CEO is not interviewing a non english speaking vagrant to scrub toilets or fold laundy you ignorant black backed barnyard hog eating scraps.

Last edited:
Well you can't prove that and besides..... Its a sanctuary state...
actually...

More than 100 undocumented immigrants worked at Trump’s Bedminster resort during construction: report​

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up​

The president is fine with an immigrant “invasion” when it’s benefitting him financially.

actually...

More than 100 undocumented immigrants worked at Trump’s Bedminster resort during construction: report​

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up​

The president is fine with an immigrant “invasion” when it’s benefitting him financially.

Sanctuary state.... I as a contractor or developer can't check every sub contractors employees... that's his or her job...
Don't complain if the people of sanctuary states and cities hire undocumented workers....

All the dirty Liberal Trump haters want this premium seat on the jury so they can not only try to get Trump convicted but so that they can sell "their story" and MSNBC would be so eager to have them on the show, of course, paying them for their appearance. :dance:

All the dirty Liberal Trump haters want this premium seat on the jury so they can not only try to get Trump convicted but so that they can sell "their story" and MSNBC would be so eager to have them on the show, of course, paying them for their appearance. :dance:
5 takeaways

Justice Merchan is no-nonsense. That hasn’t favored the defense.​

The trial is about much more than business records.​

Trump says he’s happy. His demeanor suggests otherwise.​

This trial may take a while.​

We are on our way to picking a jury. Slowly.​

quotes:

Keeper thread
I believe that less than twelve percent of New Yorkers voted for anyone except a democrat. That is the very definition of a slanted jury pool.

Forum List

Back