Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

We’ll we will never know how Martin may have turned out; he ran into George Zimmerman

We do know how Zimmerman turned out. How many times has he been arrested?

View attachment 132503
not enough.

but my point is - when you take sides as a president you divide people up who are looking for someone to be responsible for *whatever*.

and obama took a side quickly and usually without the entire story almost every single time.

That’s true. “That could be my son” is also true. Not sure how that is taking sides.

I will say that he did need to refrain from weighing in on every localized story. His being the first black President probably caused him to swing at some pitches he should have just let pass.
agreed.
As Republicans made Zimmerman their hero
this is just more over-generalization bullshit designed to be as stupid as you can possibly be with as few words as you can muster.
Well in that vein I wish you'd use fewer words too because in most cases you're speaking thru your butt

not enough.

but my point is - when you take sides as a president you divide people up who are looking for someone to be responsible for *whatever*.

and obama took a side quickly and usually without the entire story almost every single time.

That’s true. “That could be my son” is also true. Not sure how that is taking sides.

I will say that he did need to refrain from weighing in on every localized story. His being the first black President probably caused him to swing at some pitches he should have just let pass.
agreed.
this is just more over-generalization bullshit designed to be as stupid as you can possibly be with as few words as you can muster.
Well in that vein I wish you'd use fewer words too because in most cases you're speaking thru your butt
only way to talk to an asshole, dude.

Are democrats going to stop opposing his agenda?

Then probably not.
Like repubs stopped Obamas?? And if nothing gets done by 2018 it's bye bye trump and the deplorables
like obama was in 2 years???
You remember the poor excuse of a man repub leader McConnell say they'll do all in their power to make obama a 1 term president?? and then they tried to live up to that?
so yea, dems repeating that mantra? they seem to be saying the same thing.

agreed.
Well you certainly give assholes a good name

OP, you know as well as I that for anything Trump can't have his way, in the way he wants, when he wants, the reason is someone else's fault. He's never made mistakes in planning or executing anything. In his mind, he is God among us.
Wow, the very same thing has been said about Obama.

Well you certainly give assholes a good name
well if you're gonna do something, do it right.

You remember the poor excuse of a man repub leader McConnell say they'll do all in their power to make obama a 1 term president?? and then they tried to live up to that?

The basis for obstruction to Obama was wholly political and without merit. The basis for obstruction of Trump and the GOP is not without merit; there is no doubt that Russia hacked our election. The question is whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded with them to do so. Until that can be determined, the entire agenda should be shut down until we can figure out what the hell is going on!

The basis for obstruction to Obama was wholly political and without merit. The basis for obstruction of Trump and the GOP is not without merit; there is no doubt that Russia hacked our election. The question is whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded with them to do so. Until that can be determined, the entire agenda should be shut down until we can figure out what the hell is going on!
It has already been determined. There is no collusion at all.

BTW....the basis for 'obstructing' Obama was evident in his ideology. Just look at the miserable failure of a healthcare bill.

And now trump getting financing from foreign sources

BTW....the basis for 'obstructing' Obama was evident in his ideology. Just look at the miserable failure of a healthcare bill.
Republicans wanted it to fail and they did their best to make it so

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
They should help with health care by adding amendments to it. Its a senate bill so who knows what's in it

Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Stop listening. Problem solved.
I know I quit listening to Obama a long time ago.
I've tuned almost all of them out 100%

Nothing but a bunch of frauds on both sides
I agree, but I think Trump is doing a good job, considering.
Good job of getting allies like Germany France England Canada Mexico and who knows who else pissed at us?? Getting NONE of his tax reform, tax cuts, HC ,walls immigration promises started with a hint of completion ,,,, Spouting off his lying mouth about Comey the FBI ? Yes a great job
He is trying to undo Obama's fuck ups.

NO! That hasn't been determined and won't until the investigations are concluded.

What failure? Obamacare extended coverage to 24,000,000 people and resulted in premium increases less than those prior to the ACA. On top of that, there has not been one legitimate "victim" of Obamacare. Every single "victim" trotted out by the right-wing has been lying their fat asses off about the ACA and its effect on their health care. Every. Single. One. Conservatives are reduced to spreading 3rd hand, anecdotal bullshit about the ACA since it was passed. You all have had 7 years to come up with a replacement and the best you can do is to kick 23,000,000 people off their insurance, spike costs for seniors, and completely undermine the purpose and point of insurance.

7 years and that shit is the best Conservatives can come up with???? You all voted to repeal Obamacare 60+ times, it didn't strike you as important to have a replacement plan ready? That undermines your claim that Obamacare made the system worse...if you couldn't be bothered to come up with a replacement despite voting to repeal 60+ times. Does that mean all those repeal votes were just bullshit political votes? Seems to be the case.

Republicans wanted it to fail and they did their best to make it so
LMAO

It failed because it based its entire premise on a false belief. Had nothing to do with Republicans. They didn't vote for it, they could not interfere with it once passed.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
They should help with health care by adding amendments to it. Its a senate bill so who knows what's in it
The dems are not allowed to help They have no idea what's in the repub HC bill and on another note Are you still in the room lol

Are democrats going to stop opposing his agenda?

Then probably not.
Like repubs stopped Obamas?? And if nothing gets done by 2018 it's bye bye trump and the deplorables

The Republicans really didn't stop Obama's agenda. They gave him his filthy ass tax increase, more debt, increase in the size of the government and did not stop that disastrous Obamacare in the Senate by invoking the filibuster. They didn't do a damn thing of substance to slow down his increased welfare state or the flood of filthy ass illegals flooding across the border.

If the Democrats oppose Trump the same way as the Republicans opposed Obama then Trump will get pretty much everything he wants.

Forum List

Back