Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

Can liberals go one day without insulting Trump?

He's right about the Dems. stonewalling

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

The law is failing in every state, some states are down to a single provider for the law and in those cases, the population may lose that single provider leaving them with nothing. The deductibles are so high that the 24 million who were forced onto the program are STILL paying for healthcare out of their pockets while the rest cannot afford the massive rate increases.

A few things to this:

1. No, the law is not failing in every state. California is cruising along. So is New York. Your claim that the law is failing is something a) you cannot even quantify if you wanted to, and b) not something you can prove.

2. While true that some insurers have dropped out of the exchanges, their reasons for doing so are not on the up-and-up. Aetna was just recently caught lying about their reasons for leaving the Exchanges. They claimed it was because of the law. Yeah, they were lying. The reason wasn't because of the law, but because they weren't allowed to merge with Humana. So if Aetna lied about their reasons for leaving the exchanges, why would any other insurer be telling the truth?

3. So you are conflating providers with insurers. Providers won't go away if the number of insurers are reduced. In fact, we want fewer insurers because that's how you keep premium costs low, that's how you keep drug costs low, and that's how you keep provider costs low. There are only two insurance plans in this country that actually employ doctors; the VA and Kaiser Permanente. All other providers contract with insurers. It doesn't sound to me like you know the difference between an insurer and a provider. One performs the health care, the other administers reimbursement for that performance. There is no reason for privatizing the administration of reimbursement. It's wholly administrative and has nothing to do with your actual health care. All health insurance companies do is restrict your care, not improve or enhance it.

4. Regarding high deductibles...I'm a bit confused by your position. You say that more people need to have more skin in the game when it comes to determining their use of health care. So OK, if we use that premise then don't higher deductibles address that issue? So why are you opposed to higher deductibles which force patients to put more skin in the game? You realize you guys talk out of both sides of your mouth, right? You think people should pay more for their health care, yet you oppose higher deductibles which do exactly that. So it seems to me like you need to figure out what your position is before spamming the board with your bullshit, pal.

5. The rate increases post-ACA are lower than the rate increases pre-ACA. When an insurer would jack up your rates before Obamacare, what would you do? Because that happened all the time. Would you sit and bitch and moan and complain like you're doing now? Or would you go find a better insurance plan in the marketplace? How would you be sure that insurance plan addressed your needs? And what would you do when that plan was unexpectedly and suddenly cancelled or you were kicked off it because of pre-existing conditions? I want to know...what would you have done?

Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

Can ONE Democrat appear before ONE camera without slamming and insulting President Donald Trump?

In a pathetic effort to appeal to their dwindling supporters, they are now gratuitously dropping the "F" bomb in every speech. Even their women who are obviously uncomfortable with using the word in public have been cowed into using the word.

What else do they have? They're desperate.

You remember the poor excuse of a man repub leader McConnell say they'll do all in their power to make obama a 1 term president?? and then they tried to live up to that?

The basis for obstruction to Obama was wholly political and without merit. The basis for obstruction of Trump and the GOP is not without merit; there is no doubt that Russia hacked our election. The question is whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded with them to do so. Until that can be determined, the entire agenda should be shut down until we can figure out what the hell is going on!
It has already been determined. There is no collusion at all.

BTW....the basis for 'obstructing' Obama was evident in his ideology. Just look at the miserable failure of a healthcare bill.
Republicans wanted it to fail and they did their best to make it so
LMAO

It failed because it based its entire premise on a false belief. Had nothing to do with Republicans. They didn't vote for it, they could not interfere with it once passed.

It failed because it was designed to fail. They freely admitted that yet somehow this is lost on them.

Understandable. Why not since you know Obamacare is collapsing come up with your own new bill OR just ask republicans if they can help....health care affects everyone and everyone should be involved in fixing this shit. Its time for the GOP to move past what the democrats did in 2009/2010 and passed the obamacare with no GOP input and its time to put a bipartisan bill together.

Conservatives had seven fucking years to come up with a replacement. Since they didn't have one ready to go on day one, like they promised, then they were just a bunch of bullshit artists, weren't they?

Someone said it best on the Sunday morning talk shows when they said he should spend less time tweeting about Comey, and more time about advancing his programs/agenda. Instead, he's getting down in the mud and his agenda sits dormant

And is own people tell him to stop yapping about russian involvement and it'd go away

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

I saw this too. It's just stunning that RWNJs are fine with his lies. No Dems have obstructed his appointments. He hasn't nomads the appointments but the damn trumpkin bobble-heads just keep needing up and down, up and down.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It failed because it was designed to fail. They freely admitted that yet somehow this is lost on them.

All it was designed to do was show that for-profit health insurance is not a sustainable business model if you are also seeking universal coverage. Can anyone explain why we need insurance companies to do the exact same thing Medicare does for a fraction of the overhead?

not enough.

but my point is - when you take sides as a president you divide people up who are looking for someone to be responsible for *whatever*.

and obama took a side quickly and usually without the entire story almost every single time.

That’s true. “That could be my son” is also true. Not sure how that is taking sides.

I will say that he did need to refrain from weighing in on every localized story. His being the first black President probably caused him to swing at some pitches he should have just let pass.
agreed.
As Republicans made Zimmerman their hero

How is defending someone's right to self defense making them your hero?
A fight all well and good BUT the bullshit his life was in danger was just that There was no need to kill the guy and now the pos is gloating
if you were not there you do not know.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

Why should he stop slamming the democrats...they are vile racists and haters.......someone has to point this out....

[Q

What tax increase?

When you are a stupid Moon Bat and only get your news from Comedy Central, Rachael Maddow and democratunderground you don't keep up with things like this, do you?

The Republicans could have stopped every one of these filthy ass tax increased but they gave the affirmative action asshole everything he wanted..

For your education:

Full List of Obama Tax Hikes | Americans for Tax Reform

Full List of Obama Tax Hikes

Zimmerman? What the fuck.

Now Martin's parents were grooming a thug, no doubt about it. His mother bragged about how proud she was.

We’ll we will never know how Martin may have turned out; he ran into George Zimmerman

We do know how Zimmerman turned out. How many times has he been arrested?

View attachment 132503

So Zimmerman has robbed and assaulted people then?

Do you just hate Hispanics?
Zimmerman is a murderer that escaped justice thanks to republicans

How did Republicans convince a jury of anything?
No need to convince republicans on a jury Black guy shot??? He's the guilty one

How did they get all Republicans on the jury?

And hoe was the jury supposed to ignore the fact that the only eye witness said martin was bashing zimmermans head against the pavement and the forensics backed that up/

1. No, the law is not failing in every state. California is cruising along. So is New York.

IF that is true, why is California working on a single-payer system for the state which is impossible for the state to afford?

As for New York: "Come 2017, thousands of New York's Obamacare users will wake up to double-digit premium hikes, the latest group of consumers affected by Affordable Care Act cost increases as insurers hemorrhage money from healthcare exchanges."

NY Obamacare users facing double-digit premium hikes in 2017

So, according to you, instead of Obamacare failing in ONLY 48 states, it is failing in all 50 states. Got it!

When you are a stupid Moon Bat and only get your news from Comedy Central, Rachael Maddow and democratunderground you don't keep up with things like this, do you?

Stop being such a hypersensitive crybaby and use your words. So looking at your link there, apart from the Obamacare taxes, what else is there? Nothing. The taxes in Obamacare are how Obamacare is funded.

Conservatives have had seven fucking years to come up with a replacement and they have a whole lotta nothing. Which says to me that Conservatives weren't serious (or simply not smart enough) about repealing the ACA, and only postured for political reasons. How do you excuse seven years of posturing bullshit? If Obamacare is as bad as you say it is, surely they would have had a replacement ready to go because of the urgency in fixing this thing they claim Obama broke. Only, Obama didn't break anything and after 7 years Conservatives have absolutely no replacement plan. So where's the urgency that forced Conservatives to repeal something 60+ times?

Someone said it best on the Sunday morning talk shows when they said he should spend less time tweeting about Comey, and more time about advancing his programs/agenda. Instead, he's getting down in the mud and his agenda sits dormant

It would be good advice but why would he listen?

2. While true that some insurers have dropped out of the exchanges, their reasons for doing so are not on the up-and-up.

Their reasons are certainly on the "up and up". They are losing hundreds of millions of dollars and the reimbursement for those losses are running out.

Democrats failed to force enough young, healthy to sign up for overpriced health insurance THE DO NOT WANT OR NEED.

Forum List

Back