Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

You can make the claim all you want. It's been debunked. The election was not hacked. No votes were changed. It's pure falsehood.

It was hacked...now we are trying to find out if Trump and the GOP were involved. That's what the current investigations are about.

Well clearly we must accept the claim because you've made it.

How many votes were changed? Where?

I can not believe that we have to listen to his hate for 4 years... He is mentally ill

Eight years and no president in modern history have done more to divide this nation than petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. He went so far as to denigrate the stellar law enforcement agencies around this great country.

You had seven fucking years to come up with something. What were you assholes doing those seven years that was more important than crafting a replacement for the ACA you screeched was this horrible thing destroying everything...except not so much because there's no urgency to repeal it today?

So that would mean the last 7 years of your Obamacare opposition was just a bunch of reactionary bullshit, wasn't it?

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i.jpg

You are not very good at reading comprehension, are you?

No...you're just an illiterate goofball who really has no business debating complex subjects like this as uninformed and hypersensitive as you are.

The facts just don't support that and the taxes that Obama got while President, in addition to growing the size of the filthy ass government, letting millions of illegals flood in, not having Obamacare defunded and getting all the debt he wanted means the Republicans weren't much of obstructionists. They were poor at doing it.

1. What taxes? I asked and all you could deliver were Obamacare taxes that go to fund Obamacare.
2. Maybe you forgot that it was Bush who grew the size of government by adding 1.6 million government jobs in 8 years, while losing net 460,000 private sector jobs over the same time. How did Obama "grow the government' and why do you think the government is filthy. Government is just a reflection of the citizenry. So if you think government is filthy, that means you think you are filthy yourself!
3. Obamacare wasn't defunded...not sure what you're struggling to stutter out. Use your words! Obamacare extended health care coverage to 24,000,000 people. You want to take health care coverage away from 23,000,000. That's the net-net of today's reality.
4. Debt? Can you please explain to me what impact the federal debt has on our economy and growth? Because the last time you all tried to pretend there was an effect, you were caught lying.

The main reason as a real fiscally responsible Conservative I gave up on the Republican Party many years ago

Bull-fucking-shit. I don't believe this for a second. I think you're just posturing for the sake of your own ego. Conservatives supported Bush the Dumber 100%. They all voted for him, they all still approve of his job performance. Conservatives were nowhere to be found opposing Bush at all during his eight years. They supported Medicare Part-D. They supported the War on Terror. They supported the Bush Tax Cuts. They supported trying to privatize Social Security. They voted for all of his budgets. You don't get to take a giant crap on the table, then pretend you're not the one who made that giant crap as your un-wiped asshole reeks.

I always love to see stupid Moon Bats try to claim that the country would be more prosperous with higher taxes.That is one of the most things imaginable, isn't it? You Moon Bats never get anything right, do you?

Kansas. That's all I need to say. Kansas.

Eight years and no president in modern history have done more to divide this nation than petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. He went so far as to denigrate the stellar law enforcement agencies around this great country.

It wasn't Obama that divided this country; it was Conservatives who couldn't accept responsibility for the disaster that was Bush the Dumber and a fully-Conservative Congress from 2003-7 that produced no jobs, a housing bubble, and two useless wars.

You can make the claim all you want. It's been debunked. The election was not hacked. No votes were changed. It's pure falsehood.

It was hacked...now we are trying to find out if Trump and the GOP were involved. That's what the current investigations are about.

Well clearly we must accept the claim because you've made it.

How many votes were changed? Where?
Not because anyone here says it ... because our intelligence community says it.

<Obvious dodge>

7 years. That's how long you had to come up with an ACA replacement. The fact that you don't have one means Conservatives were not serious about repealing Obamacare, which means Conservatives were not serious about Obamacare's effects. So if you don't have a replacement after 7 years, why would anyone take anything you say seriously about health care today?

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor-) That says it all-) El Phonio-balonio-)

But.... Did you ever see Obama sending out hate messages on Twitter or any other social media to flame the hate..?

No, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama made his divisive statement live on TV and never looked back. He started with the books he had ghostwritten by domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and picked up less than a year in office by stating on national TV that the police acted STUPIDLY when arresting a friend of his before he admittedly even knew the facts. From there it went downhill.

So I see what you're doing here. You're pretending that by "hacked" we mean hacked into the voting machine to change votes. But Russia did try to do that. Not sure yet if they succeeded. Russia also undeniably spread false information on US social media...the Pizzagate thing is the best example of how Russian Active Measures influenced brain-dead Conservatives.

So I'm pretending the words you use actually mean what they mean? Glad to see you admit to intentionally trying to deceive.

Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

/----- At every opportunity DemocRATS need to be slammed. Keep up the good work Mr President

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

Now you know how many in the GOP felt after BO. Besides the demrats are slamming him. so he is hitting back.

<Obvious dodge>

7 years. That's how long you had to come up with an ACA replacement. The fact that you don't have one means Conservatives were not serious about repealing Obamacare, which means Conservatives were not serious about Obamacare's effects. So if you don't have a replacement after 7 years, why would anyone take anything you say seriously about health care today?

As always, you've got nothing.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor-) That says it all-) El Phonio-balonio-)
What does that have to do with anything?

How long did it take to bribe, payoff and most likely blackmail enough Democrats to pass Obamacare and what did we know about what was being passed. How many LIES were told to us in order to shove it up our...throats?

Is that what you want?

More so, it was Jonathan Gruber, architect of Obamacare who described those who support the fiasco.

Barack ran on uniting the country. Trump didn't. How does one fail at something they aren't trying to do?

Oh Weasel Trump did run on uniting the country~ Don't you remember?

Trump says he'll unite the country. Yeah, right

Donald Trump claims victory, vows to unite country
If you had read the article you posted, you would note that Trump made that statement AFTER the campaign AFTER he had won. That is far different than promoting one's self as a unifier as Obama did and then doing exactly the opposite.

He knows that his base, the minority of voters that voted for him, will believe anything he says. He lies like it's a bodily function. His supporters don't care that he lies, they eat lies for breakfast. Reality isn't their thing. They voted for an 8 year old child that pretends to be an adult, who has insulted all of our staunchest allies, and who has already made America a third world country that has given up it's leadership role world-wide.

He and his supporters are a cohort of people that need to believe all the world is wrong and they few are absolutely right about everything. Even when all the evidence points the other way.

No reason to watch the orange-turd, his time in office is limited anyway.

Yes, President Donald Trump is limited to eight years. Relax and enjoy America becoming Great Again.

Speaking of lying....

Zimmerman is a murderer that escaped justice thanks to republicans

As you know, it is Democrats and Progressives who coddle criminals. So were only Progressives on the jury? You know, like Caylee Anthony and O.J. Simpson?

Forum List

Back