Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

The basis for obstruction to Obama was wholly political and without merit. The basis for obstruction of Trump and the GOP is not without merit; there is no doubt that Russia hacked our election. The question is whether or not Trump and the GOP colluded with them to do so. Until that can be determined, the entire agenda should be shut down until we can figure out what the hell is going on!

Nonsense. Your desperation is beyond belief. Though it was dead before, James Comey's testimony put the rumors of collusion to bed. Never happened and no one has even an iota of proof.

Russia did not hack the election, someone hacked the DNC who passed along the incriminating emails, primarily with John Panetta is your problem. That and the illegal secret server and tens of thousands of illegally erased emails.

If you had any character, you'd fess up and admit your problem isn't with President Trump but rather with having run the worst possible candidate for president.

And now trump getting financing from foreign sources

64acdffe-34de-4fca-b860-177f90ceec39_zpsbczysgft.png

Obama didn't get everything he wanted. Not even close. He wanted single payer - we got Obamacare. He wanted a larger stimulus - we got a stimulus heavily weighted towards useless tax cuts. He wanted the Employee Free Choice Act - instead we got "right to work". He wanted to increase the minimum wage - it didn't. The thing is Trump doesn't even know what he wants...so it makes getting what he wants that much more murky. He says he wanted a health care plan that was universal and it lowered costs - instead, Conservatives come up with the opposite of that. He says he wanted tax reform - instead, we got just a bunch of tax cuts for the rich proposed. Trump knows about the presidency about as much as Conservatives know about economics; nothing.

Like Republicans today, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had both the House and Senate his first two years in office, why didn't he push those things through then?

No, a legitimate victim would be someone who is legitimately harmed by the law. In the case of the so-called Obamacare "victims", not one of their stories holds any water when subject to the slightest scrutiny.

Every single person forced to buy health insurance, acceptable to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama which has $6,000 to $12,000 deductibles is a legitimate victim.

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

Probably not...I always wondered the same thing about Obama.

Obama established the NEW NORMAL for Presidents. You just bash the previous administration for as long as you are in office.

Obama set the standard....Trump is following it.

Obama didn't get everything he wanted. Not even close. He wanted single payer - we got Obamacare. He wanted a larger stimulus - we got a stimulus heavily weighted towards useless tax cuts. He wanted the Employee Free Choice Act - instead we got "right to work". He wanted to increase the minimum wage - it didn't. The thing is Trump doesn't even know what he wants...so it makes getting what he wants that much more murky. He says he wanted a health care plan that was universal and it lowered costs - instead, Conservatives come up with the opposite of that. He says he wanted tax reform - instead, we got just a bunch of tax cuts for the rich proposed. Trump knows about the presidency about as much as Conservatives know about economics; nothing.

Like Republicans today, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had both the House and Senate his first two years in office, why didn't he push those things through then?

That's a definite blind spot for a POTUS to have no idea what constitutes CLASSIFIED information, or how to handle the information once it's deemed classified.

THAT IS WHY SHE WAS BRIEFED AND SIGNED A DOCUMENT THAT SHE WOULD AHERE TO ALL POLICIES FOR HANDLING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

All it was designed to do was show that for-profit health insurance is not a sustainable business model if you are also seeking universal coverage. Can anyone explain why we need insurance companies to do the exact same thing Medicare does for a fraction of the overhead?

IF Medicare operates at a fraction of the overhead (a lie) how do you explain the fact that it has $27+TRILLION in unfunded liability? That doesn't seem to be working.

Long%20Term%20Liability_zpsr0jevwri.jpg

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It's not impossible for the state to afford, it just would require some hard work into figuring out tax rates, fees, etc. There are many countries with populations smaller than CA that have single-payer health care systems that produce better outcomes than we get here.

Even the California's own budget analysis has stated that the state cannot afford single payer.

Do some research for a change or are you a closet Conservative who wants the massive failure of Progressives pointed out?

Yes, some countries have single payer systems. They do NOT have better outcomes and the do have taxes no American would accept.

From the LA Times, obviously a Conservative site.

A single-payer healthcare system in California — a galvanizing cause among the state's progressive flank — would cost $400 billion annually, according to a legislative analysis released on Monday.

The analysis, released in advance of the proposal's hearing in a key fiscal committee, fills in what has so far been the biggest unanswered question concerning the plan to dramatically overhaul California's healthcare coverage.

The analysis found that the proposal would require:
  • A total cost of $400 billion per year to cover all healthcare and administrative costs.
  • Of that, $200 billion of existing federal, state and local funds could be repurposed to go toward the single-payer system.
  • The additional $200 billion would need to be raised from new taxes.
Single-payer healthcare could cost $400 billion to implement in California

Ever negotiate for anything in your life?????

I made an excellent living for more than 40 years, self-employed, working for commission doing nothing but negotiating and solving problems. You see, I determined my own six figure income.

So that's the cost increase of the premiums. But with the subsidies, what is the cost increase to the patient? What you're doing is holding up premium increases absent of the subsidies, and pretending that people pay the full premium cost as part of the ACA. That's 100% misleading because premium costs are partially offset by the ACA's subsidies. So while the premium may have increased by that much, how much did it increase to the patient directly? You don't bother to factor in the subsidies so you present a very misleading argument. Whether or not that is sophistry remains to be seen. I happen to think it is sophistry because an honest person would include the fact that these numbers do not factor in the subsidies the law provides.

Where does the subsidy come from?

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Did you mind when Obama was slamming the republicans? Or is that different?

That's different.

Obama bashing Bush = Good
Trump bashing Obama = BAD

Snowflake logic.

It wasn't Obama that divided this country; it was Conservatives who couldn't accept responsibility for the disaster that was Bush the Dumber and a fully-Conservative Congress from 2003-7 that produced no jobs, a housing bubble, and two useless wars.

In petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's own words from his books, ghostwritten by domestic terrorist and close friend Bill Ayers.

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”
This is an accurate quote from the introduction to Dreams from My Father. The book chronicles Obama's experience as the son of an African father and an American mother.

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."
This is a quote from Dreams from My Father. It is in a section in which Obama describes a job interview with a man in Chicago. Race had been a part of their discussion and the full quote is, "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white---he'd said himself that was a problem."

It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."
This one is also from Dreams from My Father. It is from a section when Obama was a college student and wrestling with his identity including as an African-American. The quote describes his observation of what was required among his fellow students.

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."
This is from Dreams from my Father. The more complete quote is, ""Yes, I’d seen weakness in other men— Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

###

Quotes from “Dreams of My Father”

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

Someone said it best on the Sunday morning talk shows when they said he should spend less time tweeting about Comey, and more time about advancing his programs/agenda. Instead, he's getting down in the mud and his agenda sits dormant

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

It would be good advice but why would he listen?

I agree.

We've learned that the trump klan is now the US Royal Family. The trumpkins know and don't care that he's a crook and the Rs need for him to be crooked.

Sure, they're disastrous for the country and will cause the end of the middle class but we need to keep our eye on the,mouth know - The Big Picture.

Which, we all know, is to put as much money into the pockets of The Royal Family and the rest of the 1%.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back