Can We Agree Obama Failed?

LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
Haters are going to hate.
THE morons forget what a real failure was,,,,,, Bush on leaving the WH with a 22% approval was the all time failure Now these miserable pos want to give us trump???? Will they ever learn?

Remember these?

Miss_Me_Yet_Bumper_sticker539.jpg

Haven't seen one in years.
BOOOSH.
Yeah we miss Bush. A lot. I remember when a president was presidential and didnt act like a school yard thug.
Who was it he vomited over???

LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
THE morons forget what a real failure was,,,,,, Bush on leaving the WH with a 22% approval was the all time failure Now these miserable pos want to give us trump???? Will they ever learn?

Remember these?

BOOOSH.
Yeah we miss Bush. A lot. I remember when a president was presidential and didnt act like a school yard thug.

Bend over, I think I found the WMD and the thousands I finally recouped from my 401k, house and other investments.
Those womd under the morons desk??

Remember these?

BOOOSH.
Who was it he vomited over???

Actually that was his dad who puked on either the Prime Minster or Ambassador from Japan.

Bush Jr. started the war in Iraq and conducted it horribly.

Remember these?

BOOOSH.

Bend over, I think I found the WMD and the thousands I finally recouped from my 401k, house and other investments.
Those womd under the morons desk??

Oh, yes, that was GWB acting all presidential and joking about a national nightmare.

I avoided impeachment because I was the first black president.

See, the GOP plays the race card all the time.
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

Sure I do.

When a liberal makes the allegation that you disagree with Obama because he is black, you’re offended and claim the libs are playing the race card.
When a conservative makes the allegation that Obama got elected/didn’t get impeached/got re-elected/ or got over because he was black, you too are playing the race card.

See how that works?

Probably not. You’re pretty stupid.

Sure I do.

When a liberal makes the allegation that you disagree with Obama because he is black, you’re offended and claim the libs are playing the race card.
When a conservative makes the allegation that Obama got elected/didn’t get impeached/got re-elected/ or got over because he was black, you too are playing the race card.

See how that works?

I dont see because I dont speak moron, a language you're fluent in.
Obama was elected and avoided impeachment because he is black. There is no doubt about it.
People criticize Obama's policies because they are failures, as even Bernie and Hillary agree.

Sure I do.

See how that works?

Obama was elected and avoided impeachment because he is black. There is no doubt about it.
People criticize Obama's policies because they are failures, as even Bernie and Hillary agree.

There's that race card again.

Sure I do.

See how that works?

So you also are fluent in Moron.

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

Again...depends on what your criteria is....

Now, before your head explodes...you should understand...I don't like Obama.

Sure I do.

See how that works?

So you also are fluent in Moron.

Why don't you just counter Candy's post. It's not difficult.

Forum List

Back