🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we as a nation, survive stupidity of the magnitude?

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.

I think that she would prefer that the perp get the gun from the cop and try to murder him, but then how would the cop defend himself? Who knows how the liberal mind works? How can we as a nation survive this kind of stupidity?
Uh, no. I'd have preferred he called for back up and arrested him instead of kept shooting at him while he was running away.
I'd have preferred he shot him between the eyes while he was leaning into the cop car, and saved 11 rounds.
White America speaks...

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.

I think that she would prefer that the perp get the gun from the cop and try to murder him, but then how would the cop defend himself? Who knows how the liberal mind works? How can we as a nation survive this kind of stupidity?
Uh, no. I'd have preferred he called for back up and arrested him instead of kept shooting at him while he was running away.
STFU and read the Grand Jury testimony.
Blow it out your ass.

He didn't shoot him while he was running away. The evidenc proves that.

This is why discussing this with you is a waste of time. You simply make shit up.

Good bye.
He was running away at one point. It appears he shot him as he was running away and as he was running back.

There was no reason to continue shooting at a fleeing man.

Call for back up and arrest him.

I'd have preferred he shot him between the eyes while he was leaning into the cop car, and saved 11 rounds.
White America speaks...

Black America loots?

White America speaks...

Black America loots?
Black America Rages.

White America speaks...

Black America loots?
Black America Rages.

Justice served

What you believe and $5 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

Punish wrong doers, whether cops or not.
The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.
This is how the system works.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?

But that is precisely the issue is that the SYSTEM did work and that's the problem. Once again, the cops get off with no punishment and are back out on the streets. The system disregards any black person witnessing a crime and believes only the cop. There was no cross-examination of his testimony, just accepted it at face value as 100% true when this is the person TRYING TO GET OFF FOR MURDER. Yeah he is totally going to tell the truth that everything he did was completely right.

It's not the "stupidity of this magnitude", it's your failure to realize that black people are treated differently by police simply because they are black. They are viewed as liars, not credible and not worth of due process. That's the viewpoint. They are afraid of the police because they bully them and use force, even deadly force, for situations that do not call for it.

You don't understand because YOU don't live in their world, experience what they experience, see what they see. So how is it "stupid" for a black person to tell us how it feels to live in their community?
Did you read the 100s of pages of testimony? If not you are doing just what the Democrat Prosecutor stated...making totally unsubstantiated 3rd,4th party observations!
And this crap about blacks being bullied! Bull shit!
Where are the demostrations about the black COP that shot the white guy in Utah? See any of the rest of us burning down stores?

White America speaks...

Black America loots?
Black America Rages.

Justice served
Justice was never possible. A cop with a gun made it so.

Yeap, put on MSNBC. Second time today, and both times they are totally focused on crushing the prosecutor. He is white after all.

It will not stop folks.

It will not stop.

If a fire fighter is injured or killed, if someone dies because emergency personnel are tied up combating a riot, will these same people demand a grand jury indict the looters? I think we know the answer.

White America speaks...

Black America loots?
Black America Rages.

Justice served
No a thug with a block for a head made it so!

He didn't shoot him while he was running away. The evidenc proves that.

This is why discussing this with you is a waste of time. You simply make shit up.

Good bye.
He was running away at one point. It appears he shot him as he was running away and as he was running back.

There was no reason to continue shooting at a fleeing man.

Call for back up and arrest him.
If you had even the slightest clue, you would know that forensic evidence proved that NO shots hit Brown in the back.

This:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 48
White America speaks...

Black America loots?
Black America Rages.

Justice served

Bull shit. Dirt Nap Mike got justice on the day he tried to kill a cop.

So how are we as a nation, supposed to survive this kind if stupidity? People who are not just stupid, but proud enough about their stupidity to announce it to the entire world. They can look at the evidence and not see the truth, they can hear logic and reason and willingly turn away from it. They are so proud of their stupidity that they announce it, tweet about it, go on TV and tell it to everyone, and turn a blind eye to what the facts are.

This includes are moron president, who thinks that the justice system is broken.

We are doomed, I pity the young.

True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?

But that is precisely the issue is that the SYSTEM did work and that's the problem. Once again, the cops get off with no punishment and are back out on the streets. The system disregards any black person witnessing a crime and believes only the cop. There was no cross-examination of his testimony, just accepted it at face value as 100% true when this is the person TRYING TO GET OFF FOR MURDER. Yeah he is totally going to tell the truth that everything he did was completely right.

It's not the "stupidity of this magnitude", it's your failure to realize that black people are treated differently by police simply because they are black. They are viewed as liars, not credible and not worth of due process. That's the viewpoint. They are afraid of the police because they bully them and use force, even deadly force, for situations that do not call for it.

You don't understand because YOU don't live in their world, experience what they experience, see what they see. So how is it "stupid" for a black person to tell us how it feels to live in their community?
Did you read the 100s of pages of testimony? If not you are doing just what the Democrat Prosecutor stated...making totally unsubstantiated 3rd,4th party observations!
Where are the demostrations about the black COP that shot the white guy in Utah? See any of the rest of us burning down stores?

So are black people not racially profiled by police and treated differently by them? Because if you truly believe that, you are pretty naive.

So how are we as a nation, supposed to survive this kind if stupidity? People who are not just stupid, but proud enough about their stupidity to announce it to the entire world. They can look at the evidence and not see the truth, they can hear logic and reason and willingly turn away from it. They are so proud of their stupidity that they announce it, tweet about it, go on TV and tell it to everyone, and turn a blind eye to what the facts are.

This includes are moron president, who thinks that the justice system is broken.

The system is broken. The system targets blacks and minorities a lot more than whites.

Drug use among the races are very similar but black and hispanics make up the majority of the arrests for possession. Why is that?

So are black people not racially profiled by police and treated differently by them? Because if you truly believe that, you are pretty naive.

Irrelevant. This is not a discussion about racial profiling.

The system is broken. The system targets blacks and minorities a lot more than whites.

Drug use among the races are very similar but black and hispanics make up the majority of the arrests for possession. Why is that?

No, it isn't broken nit wit. Unless you can prove that there are innocent blacks in jail on no evidence then you are talking out of your ass. If there are more blacks in prison it's because more blacks commit crimes. Put down the bong and join us in reality. Or just continue to be stupid.

Did the blacks and Hispanics commit the crimes or not? Were they possessing the drugs or not? You are whining about people who committ crimes being in jail idiot.

Forum List

Back