🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we as a nation, survive stupidity of the magnitude?

White guy and a black guy both kill cops by sniping and they were apprehended without being shot...but one cop who is trained in hand to hand, has multiple weapons at his disposal yet he goes for the strongest....
Drugs getting to you?

The white guy was the cop who was fearing for his life. The black guy was the kid who just robbed a store and was attacking a cop.

In every scenario, the kid ends up dead.

His skin color is more of an agenda by pissants who are looking for a reason to hate.

The verdict was the correct one. A kid is dead because he didn't know better than to attack a cop.

C'est la vie e

White guy and a black guy both kill cops by sniping and they were apprehended without being shot...but one cop who is trained in hand to hand, has multiple weapons at his disposal yet he goes for the strongest....
Drugs getting to you?

The white guy was the cop who was fearing for his life. The black guy was the kid who just robbed a store and was attacking a cop.

His skin color is more of an agenda by pissants who are looking for a reason to hate.

The verdict was the correct one. A kid is dead because he didn't know better than to attack a cop.

C'est la vie e
Not really, I've seen cops take down all sorts of people without the end result being morte...

Drugs getting to you?

C'est la vie e
Not really, I've seen cops take down all sorts of people without the end result being morte...

Before or after the officer was assaulted and then the assailant returned?

Drugs getting to you?

C'est la vie e

They sure like to use tazers....

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
What you believe and $5 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

Punish wrong doers, whether cops or not.
The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.
This is how the system works.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?
They should be arrested and tried for their crimes, just like the cop should be put on trial to determine if he was in the right or not.

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.

I think that she would prefer that the perp get the gun from the cop and try to murder him, but then how would the cop defend himself? Who knows how the liberal mind works? How can we as a nation survive this kind of stupidity?

True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?
They should be arrested and tried for their crimes, just like the cop should be put on trial to determine if he was in the right or not.
That is what the Grand Jury was for.

Drugs getting to you?

C'est la vie e

They sure like to use tazers....

You get one shot with a tazer. Miss and die?

And there we are. How can we as a nation survive this?

The grand jury is part of the process.

They unquestionably did their civic duty and, since they live there, at huge risk to their own safety.

Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.

I think that she would prefer that the perp get the gun from the cop and try to murder him, but then how would the cop defend himself? Who knows how the liberal mind works? How can we as a nation survive this kind of stupidity?
Uh, no. I'd have preferred he called for back up and arrested him instead of kept shooting at him while he was running away.

Uh, no. I'd have preferred he called for back up and arrested him instead of kept shooting at him while he was running away.
STFU and read the Grand Jury testimony.

He didn't shoot him while he was running away. The evidenc proves that.

This is why discussing this with you is a waste of time. You simply make shit up.

Good bye.

I'd have preferred he shot him between the eyes while he was leaning into the cop car, and saved 11 rounds.

He is supposed to call for back up while he's getting beaten and a thug is going for his gun? You really are that stupid?

He didn't shoot him while he was running away. The evidenc proves that.

This is why discussing this with you is a waste of time. You simply make shit up.

Good bye.

How do we as a nation, survive that kind if stupidity?

What you preferred is ignorant. NO cop knows what a fleeing person is capable of doing...i.e. you might be the person in the way of the fleeing 6'4" 300 lb cigar robber who shot a cop already and YOU might get your head bashed in would you prefer that?
You are naive. You have NO idea what YOU'D do in that situation because you've never obviously had a gun (like I have by a robber like Brown) waved in your face. Please speak from some experiences OK?

But that is precisely the issue is that the SYSTEM did work and that's the problem. Once again, the cops get off with no punishment and are back out on the streets. The system disregards any black person witnessing a crime and believes only the cop. There was no cross-examination of his testimony, just accepted it at face value as 100% true when this is the person TRYING TO GET OFF FOR MURDER. Yeah he is totally going to tell the truth that everything he did was completely right.

It's not the "stupidity of this magnitude", it's your failure to realize that black people are treated differently by police simply because they are black. They are viewed as liars, not credible and not worth of due process. That's the viewpoint. They are afraid of the police because they bully them and use force, even deadly force, for situations that do not call for it.

You don't understand because YOU don't live in their world, experience what they experience, see what they see. So how is it "stupid" for a black person to tell us how it feels to live in their community?

LOL, from the evidence released? You are a complete waste of shit.

Hey, asshole. I did not see any of you hypocritical, bloviated assholes saying shit about the unarmed white kid being shot by a black cop a few days after the "gentle giant" was shot.

Turns out the ACTUAL EVIDENCE contradicts everything you believed that the left wing media fed to your stupid head.

How does it feel? Do you acknowledge that you were misled?. No, you still think the cop murdered him. You left wing pawns are funny as shit and I laugh disrespectfully in your face.

I mostly agree Ravi. But what happened to a young man that lead him to believe he could strong arm a merchant? Punch a cop? And disregard lawful orders?

This was a tragic event. No one want young people die, but these events actually started years before the theft. This begun with parents that disregarded their responsibility to raise a law abiding child.

What do you mean, you "mostly agree" with him? Confused.

Forum List

Back