Can we examine MLK by the lens of Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation, or is it forbidden?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
My article is from an MLK scholar. Please read this before comment. But try to keep a #METOO lens on this.

We have to hold everyone to the same standards right????.....Or is it a lie and it is according to 2 standards depending on who it is.

This ain't no Bull S link either

It's generally agreed that King, like most charismatic leaders, had a troublesome history with women. I suppose it's up to the individual how much it matters. Would these allegations been brought up had MLK ever had to undergo senate confirmation? Would they have counted against him? You betcha they would.

It's generally agreed that King, like most charismatic leaders, had a troublesome history with women. I suppose it's up to the individual how much it matters. Would these allegations been brought up had MLK ever had to undergo senate confirmation? Would they have counted against him? You betcha they would.
We're going back decades to smear men about their actions.

#METOO means everyone. The man cheered on a F rape in his hotel. For starters. But it is FORBIDDEN!!

Forum List

Back