🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we look at this $600 and over transaction thingey, the IRS and your brother will know about.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Let's use a simple transaction and see the nightmare ensue.

Matilda buys a car through an estate for 2k. She withdraws from her bank.

Well 6 months later her friend Gertrude liked the car and bought it from Matilda for its true value of 5k. Matilda deposits the 5k in bank

Well Agatha the IRS agent sends a letter 2 yrs later asking Matilda there is a 3k positive offset and where did it come from????

She says she bought a car and flipped for 3k. Agatha ends the call. 3,000 dollar income gain

Agatha calls Clementine in the fraud dept and reports Matilda for IRS fraud

Clementine looks at Matilda and sees her political affiliation and does one or 2 things

Matilda is a Trump supporter. Clementine sends a warrant for Matilda to be immediately jailed and the maximun penalty of 5 yrs

Matilda is a Obama lover and the case is closed immediately, nothing owed

See where this is going?

Last edited:

Matilda buys a car through an estate for 2k. She deposits it in her bank.

Well 6 months later her friend Gertrude liked the car and bought it from Matilda for its true value of 5k. Matilda deposits the 5k in bank

Well Agatha the IRS agent sends a letter 2 yrs later asking Matilda there is a 3k positive offset and where did it come from????

She says she bought a car and flipped for 3k. Agatha ends the call

Clementine looks at Matilda and sees her political affiliation and does one or 2 things

Matilda is a Trump supporter. Clementine sends a warrant for Matilda to be immediately jailed and the maximun penalty of 5 yrs

See where this is going?
if matilda bought a car for 2k THEN WHY/HOW DID SHE PUT THAT MONEY BACK IN HER ACCOUNT??
didnt she pay for the car??

The entire thing makes no sense.

The ostensible reason is to monitor billionaires. There are ~630 in the US, so the reason for monitoring everyone's account is what exactly. This is nonsense on its face.

And, of course, it's going to be used politically. Lois Lerner. Nuff said.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Let's say you are a USMB and financial expert and have 40,000 in transactions going through in a year

Your income is 30k because of your financial expertise. Where did the 10,000 come from.HMMMM????

See time clock punchers how dumb you are. Why do you think you punch a clock for???????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Banned

The ostensible reason is to monitor billionaires. There are ~630 in the US, so the reason for monitoring everyones account is what exactly. This is nonsense on its face.

People will just cash their checks and use cash way way more..........................LOLOLOLOLOL

People who slaved to a boss think they know more.lolol

BANKS WILL LOVE IT....BAWWWWHAHAHA

Matilda buys a car through an estate for 2k. She withdraws from her bank.

She says she bought a car and flipped for 3k. Agatha ends the call. 3,000 dollar income gain

See where this is going?
I have another one.

I send my mother money to help her out several times a year--well over the $600. Now the IRS is going to what catch that I have been giving her money to help her survive and they tax her after my husband and I have already been taxed on it?

Yahoo ran a story a couple of days ago--guess who else is going to get hit---they said that the IRS would be looking for waiters/waitresses because they know that they don't report all of their tip income. Same goes for taxi cab drivers and others.

Some of you are really ate up with it. Politics is all you see. It's really sad.
The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.
Organizations were singled out because they included the words “tea party” or “patriot” in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups. In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

The ostensible reason is to monitor billionaires. There are ~630 in the US, so the reason for monitoring everyones account is what exactly. This is nonsense on its face.

They have that INTERNATIONAL tax thingy for the billionaires--you know where they charge 15% after all loop holes for hiding the money have been used...ergo instead of paying the 37-46% (that they are now talking about for taxation like the rest of us will have to pay...the billionaires will max out at 15% for all income that they can't hide (and trust me they hide a lot.)

I have another one.

I send my mother money to help her out several times a year--well over the $600. Now the IRS is going to what catch that I have been giving her money to help her survive and they tax her after my husband and I have already been taxed on it?

Yahoo ran a story a couple of days ago--guess who else is going to get hit---they said that the IRS would be looking for waiters/waitresses because they know that they don't report all of their tip income. Same goes for taxi cab drivers and others.
Look you. Stop mentioning things I was going to progress on.......................But that's ok there are a million examples to choose from.lololol

The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.
Organizations were singled out because they included the words “tea party” or “patriot” in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups. In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

They did and I condemned that. But this is like that commercial......"This isn't how this works, this isn't how any of this works"

The IRS doesn't send letters asking about specific deposits and asking you about where it came from.

1634309534487.png

The way of the future....fuck the banks...fuck the IRS and fuck Joe Biden....

"Matilda is a Trump supporter. Clementine sends a warrant for Matilda to be immediately jailed and the maximun penalty of 5 yrs

Matilda is a Obama lover and the case is closed immediately, nothing owed"

lol

"This isn't how this works, this isn't how any of this works"

The IRS doesn't send letters asking about specific deposits and asking you about where it came from.
This is EXACTLY how it works.

No they don't send letters asking about specifics, they do that when they audit you...they also take tips which may lead to an audit. As any government organization does.

That is what the Obama admin did. They suggested to the IRS that perhaps these groups had some issues that MIGHT need to be looked into.

Forum List

Back