Can we reasonably discuss Trump?

No. You've given your opinion. I happen to disagree with it. Facts bear me out. So there you go.

Well you can SAY any damn thing you want to here. Nobody can stop you. But point by point, I have addressed all your conjecture and hyperbole with reason and fact.

I dont give a shit what you think we are not here to prove if trump is a racist... to another fucking racist.

Well, I'm not a racist either. So basically, you're saying you don't have to prove anything at all... you can just hurl accusations at people willy-nilly with no basis and that's the truth because you say so?

Like the thread OP asks... Can we reasonably discuss Trump?

Apparently not with you.

I can reasonably discuss Trump, I doubt that the left can. The left cannot reason anything.

Unfortunately the OP already answered his own question. The answer was "no". He'll just move goalposts, declare fraud is ethical, or go "but... but... Clinton".

Or as here --- no answer at all:
Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 8 years ago!

discuss THAT!

What's to "discuss"? How a ratings fallacy works?
:rofl: :lol: :lmao: *hilarity ensues*

He's completely unprepared for his own challenge.

We move on.

I can reasonably discuss Trump, I doubt that the left can. The left cannot reason anything.

Unfortunately the OP already answered his own question. The answer was "no". He'll just move goalposts, declare fraud is ethical, or go "but... but... Clinton". He's completely unprepared for his own challenge.

We move on.

He asked a question and I answered it. Btw, you have less credibility than most people here so I'll take that with 8 pounds of salt.

[

Well you can SAY any damn thing you want to here. Nobody can stop you. But point by point, I have addressed all your conjecture and hyperbole with reason

As i say i have posted facts. You're entitled to your opinions. And please, don't lie. You're not interested in reasonably discussing drumpf. You're only interested in shoving your misguided opinion down everybody's throat.

Last edited:
As i say i have posted facts. You're entitled to your opinions. And please, don't lie. You're not interested in reasonably discussing drumpf. You're only interested in shoving your misguided opinion down everybody's throat.

No, you've posted opinions and conjecture. I've posted facts. You claimed Trump mocked a reporter's disability and I pointed out the disability the reporter had was not indicative of the mannerisms Trump mimicked. So he couldn't have been mocking THAT reporter's disability. You mentioned him not wanting to rent to welfare recipients and I pointed out most welfare recipients are white. You mentioned the "pussy grabbing" comment and I pointed out that nothing he said was inaccurate. So we see that you are posting conjectures and I am refuting those with facts.

Now you can sit here and be a troll and just keep repeating that you've presented facts and I've presented my opinions but anyone who reads this thread will see it's the other way around.

Unfortunately the OP already answered his own question. The answer was "no". He'll just move goalposts, declare fraud is ethical, or go "but... but... Clinton".

Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 8 years ago!

discuss THAT!

We move on.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't move any goal posts, I just didn't let bullshit stand as irrefutable fact.

No answer to what? Your silly retort about the ratings? First of all, it has nothing to do with the thread topic. Second, it's laughable that you deem it "ratings fallacy" for some bizarre reason. This is typical of you scum-maggots, you'll simply DENY FACT when it doesn't suit your agenda.

discuss THAT!

We move on.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't move any goal posts, I just didn't let bullshit stand as irrefutable fact.

No answer to what? Your silly retort about the ratings? First of all, it has nothing to do with the thread topic. Second, it's laughable that you deem it "ratings fallacy" for some bizarre reason. This is typical of you scum-maggots, you'll simply DENY FACT when it doesn't suit your agenda.

Like I was saying, 8 pounds of salt.

No, you've posted opinions and conjecture. I've posted facts. You claimed Trump mocked a reporter's disability and I pointed out the disability the reporter had was not indicative of the mannerisms Trump mimicked. So he couldn't have been mocking THAT reporter's disability. You mentioned him not wanting to rent to welfare recipients and I pointed out most welfare recipients are white. You mentioned the "pussy grabbing" comment and I pointed out that nothing he said was inaccurate. So we see that you are posting conjectures and I am refuting those with facts.

Now you can sit here and be a troll and just keep repeating that you've presented facts and I've presented my opinions but anyone who reads this thread will see it's the other way around.
I'm reasonably confident that Trump-lovers will agree with your opinion, and Trump haters will agree with my facts.

There ain't no "can be construed" about it, at all. He's the MODEL of classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Medical News Today:
Narcissistic personality disorder, also known as NPD, is a personality disorder in which the individual has a distorted self image, unstable and intense emotions, is overly preoccupied with vanity, prestige, power and personal adequacy, lacks empathy, and has an exaggerated sense of superiority.

Please, it has everything but Hillary's picture on it

There ain't no "can be construed" about it, at all. He's the MODEL of classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Medical News Today:
Narcissistic personality disorder, also known as NPD, is a personality disorder in which the individual has a distorted self image, unstable and intense emotions, is overly preoccupied with vanity, prestige, power and personal adequacy, lacks empathy, and has an exaggerated sense of superiority.

Please. It describes Trump to a T. Actually, it's been rather kind to him.

From the Mayo Clinic website:

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
-- Note that that's not a cherrypicked list to make Rump fit ... that's the entire list. He fits every single characteristic.
Sounds like barry

sure? what do you wanna know specifically? I'm guessing your looking for info you can't find on google alone right?

No, I am honestly trying to get to the bottom of what is causing all this overblown emotional anguish with some in our society. I don't understand it. This man has been in the public eye for 50 years and has never shown any indication of racism as far as I know, but suddenly he's a flaming racist. Same with women... yeah, he's been married a few times but so what? Homophobia? He's the most pro-LGBT candidate to ever win an election. So what is the root of all this? Where is it coming from? Is it simply about politics and nothing else? Is it because he's pro-life? Supports the 2nd Amendment? Wants to stop illegal immigration?

I think he is being falsely and irrationally judged based on hyperbole and rhetoric... nothing more. You've chosen to attack him personally because you don't agree with him politically. That's what I think.

You missed the part where Obama was attacked for over eight years? The outrageousness of many of those attacks?

You missed the part where Bush was attacked for over eight years? The outrageousness of many of those attacks?
You missed the part where Clinton was attacked for over eight years? The outrageousness of many of those attacks?
You missed the part where Reagan was attacked for over eight years? The outrageousness of many of those attacks?

I keep seeing these comments on social media and elsewhere about Trump being a racist, homophobe, misogynist, Hitler-like, etc. Whenever you question someone about such allegations, they just emote nonsense..

Sorry Boss, have to call you out on this. I HEARD what he said about grabbing women's pussies. I SAW him mock a disabled reporter. I READ him dis the mother of one of your fallen soldiers. All those things happened. And those issues are important to some people. Nothing emotive about it.

As for a narcissist? Please, he defines the word. He can't stand an iota of criticism. He tweets and rants against any minor little thing. If there were a picture dictionary, next to the word narcissism would be a picture of him. I can't believe you can't see that. Jaysus...

Those are your go to examples? He talked trash sex decades ago, made fun of a reporter who attacked him and he responded to a Democrat ass who exploited his own dead son for a cheap political attack. OOoohhhhhh.

The guy is a pig, sure, but your Democrat hyperbole is over the top. Your stellar candidates include a sexual predator enabler, a guy who fought on the side of ISIS in Syria and claimed he was born in Kenya, a guy who called our troops in Iraq terrorists and the sexual predator himself your latest candidate enabled. And you're talking?

Medical News Today:

Please. It describes Trump to a T. Actually, it's been rather kind to him.

Obama, Trump, Hillary, it describes all three of them to a T

The guy is a pig, sure, but your Democrat hyperbole is over the top. Your stellar candidates include a sexual predator enabler, a guy who fought on the side of ISIS in Syria and claimed he was born in Kenya, a guy who called our troops in Iraq terrorists and the sexual predator himself your latest candidate enabled. And you're talking?

Talk about hyperbole....

Talk about hyberbole....

From the Dr. Grump dictionary.

Narcissist. Republican

I'm reasonably confident that Trump-lovers will agree with your opinion, and Trump haters will agree with my facts.
Poor dump, doesn't know what a fact is.

Poor dump, doesn't know what a fact is.

And Grumpsie says he's not a Democrat. It's just that the Democrat leaders are honorable, trustworthy, caring and Republicans are racist, misogynistic narcissists. No bias in there, huh?

Forum List

Back