Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Yes, in the one you showed, but not in the one I posted by Carlson, seemingly the evening before on Jan 5th.
It’s in that one too you idiot.

Go to 1:06 in the video you posted. Same video.

He said peacefully. This is a fact. I have no idea why you idiots try to dispute simple facts.

Tucker has these idiots trained so well.

They won’t listen to anything presented to them unless Tucker says it. Even when I show him proof that he said peacefully, nope, don’t believe it. Didn’t see it on Tucker.

Tucker has these idiots trained so well.

They won’t listen to anything presented to them unless Tucker says it. Even when I show him proof that he said peacefully, nope, don’t believe it. Didn’t see it on Tucker.

Lying won't get you anywhere. Where did I say I didn't believe it after you posted the video?

He said peacefully. This is a fact. I have no idea why you idiots try to dispute simple facts.

Bullshit. I said the first video clip. Nowhere did he say peacefully in the first one. The second one is the one you showed before I made that post. So the fact is he violated federal law by inciting a riot. Why wasn't he arrested?

Bullshit. 140 cops don't get injured in a "mostly peaceful" anything . Windows and doors don't get blown out. People don't die. Cops don't commit suicide as a result.

Fuck off troll

The only actual injuries were the demonstrators who were clubbed, shot, beaten, gassed, etc.
No doors or windows were "blown out".
The people who "died" were murdered by the cops.
Cops with a good conscience do not "commit suicide".
They committed suicide out of guilt.

So Tucker cut it.

And you fell for another Tucker lie

Dumbass

Wrong.
He only backtracked and said "peacefully" AFTER he totally failed and got the crown chanting "FED, FED, FED, etc.".
He was trying to backtrack.
But to no avail because clearly there is not totally "peaceful" way to go "into the capital".

Wrong.
He and the crowd all know that there is no way to go "into" the capital "peacefully".

It is obvious when he SAID "peacefully", he meant the exact opposite.
It is like when you hold up quote fingers.
You say one thing, but mean the opposite.

Last edited:
Bullshit. I said the first video clip. Nowhere did he say peacefully in the first one.
Okay idiot, here is Tuckers video. Show me in the first one where he used the word "peacefully"

Here’s the video YOU posted, you moron.

You asked to show where he used the word “peacefully” in your video. He uses the word peacefully at 1:06 in YOUR video.

Lying won't get you anywhere. Where did I say I didn't believe it after you posted the video?
You said “I never heard him say peaceful in the clips I watched tonight.”

After I showed you, you said “Okay idiot, here is Tuckers video. Show me in the first one where he used the word ’peacefully’”

So now you admit that he said peacefully. Why do you guys have such a difficult time with facts?

You said “I never heard him say peaceful in the clips I watched tonight.”

After I showed you, you said “Okay idiot, here is Tuckers video. Show me in the first one where he used the word ’peacefully’”

So now you admit that he said peacefully.

I always did, and I was calling Lush an idiot (not you) because he's your typical leftist that can't debate without using personal insults. I give as good as I get. But in any case, it's clear Epps violated law when he incited the riots. That was the debate here.

Here’s the video YOU posted, you moron.

You asked to show where he used the word “peacefully” in your video. He uses the word peacefully at 1:06 in YOUR video.

And if you look at .45 in the first video, he said nothing about peacefully. He just said we need to Fn go into the Capital period.

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
Nope, the media lies and lies and lies, We don't buy their bullshit anymore. Why are you defending a terrorist that encouraged people to do such a horrible, HORRIBLE thing? We know why.

And if you look at .45 in the first video, he said nothing about peacefully. He just said we need to Fn go into the Capital period.
So? Did you forget what you asked?

“Okay idiot, here is Tuckers video. Show me in the first one where he used the word ’peacefully’”

He says peacefully at 1:06. Your question has been answered.

I always did, and I was calling Lush an idiot (not you) because he's your typical leftist that can't debate without using personal insults. I give as good as I get. But in any case, it's clear Epps violated law when he incited the riots. That was the debate here.
No you didn’t always admit that he said peacefully.

“I never heard him say peaceful in the clips I watched tonight.”

You were wrong.

Forum List

Back