Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

View attachment 670373
Were ALL of those people arrested?

No?

Only the most egregious or blatant law breakers?

Oh.

The fact that Epps is on video saying "peacefully" means it would be VERY hard to get a conviction

Wrong.
Anyone they could identify by video was arrested and charged.
So Ray Epps should also have been arrested and charged, since they had him on video, but he was not.
Lots of people who did nothing were arrested and charged, like the guy with the face paint and buffalo headress. He was NOT an "egregious or blatant law breaker". He never hit anyone, broke anything, or stole anything.

Regardless...he said it and that would have made convicting him almost impossible

But thanks for the Russian troll take on this

Wrong.
Since the occupation of the capital building WAS peaceful for the most part, then convicting him should be as easy as convicting anyone.

Wrong.
Since the occupation of the capital building WAS peaceful for the most part, then convicting him should be as easy as convicting anyone.
Bullshit. 140 cops don't get injured in a "mostly peaceful" anything . Windows and doors don't get blown out. People don't die. Cops don't commit suicide as a result.

Fuck off troll

That’s because you’re listening to Tucker Carlson. Here, listen to the video yourself.

It’s not against the law to encourage people to peacefully protest. It’s that simple.

Watch your own video. "WE NEED TO GO INTO THE CAPITAL, INTO THE CAPITAL." Now tell me how would anybody get into the Capital unless they used violence against the security there to keep them out?

Watch your own video. "WE NEED TO GO INTO THE CAPITAL, INTO THE CAPITAL." Now tell me how would anybody get into the Capital unless they used violence against the security there to keep them out?
HE SAID PEACEFULLY stupid

Bullshit. 140 cops don't get injured in a "mostly peaceful" anything . Windows and doors don't get blown out. People don't die. Cops don't commit suicide as a result.

Fuck off troll

Suicide is high among police officers all across the country. You have no evidence that any officer committed suicide because they were at the Capital themselves.

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
They will say anything about the terrorist attack to down play the attack on our country.

They only care about power.

HE SAID PEACEFULLY stupid

Okay idiot, here is Tuckers video. Show me in the first one where he used the word "peacefully" and again (since you'll avoid answering) how do you get into the capital unless you violate the police to get in? Why did he say "I'll probably go to jail" if it was so peacefully?

Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?​

No.

In fact, he's at the head of the list for the investigations in 2023.

Suck on that, moonbats.
Don't tell me...Durham will be in charge of the investigation right?

After Trump ginned up the crowd saying you can't take your country back with weakness.

So what toughness was he speaking of that day of the attack?

Watch it again retard...right before they start chanting Fed...it's plain as day.

Did Tucker cut it?

Forum List

Back