Can We Trust Hillary to NOT Be Manipulated by Foreign Governments/Corporations?

Note, the State Dept/emails were hacked 40 times just this past year, so yes we know the hackers are out there.

You mean 40 times that we know of.

Guciffer was prosecuted just recently for the hacks he made, and guess what? Hillary's emails was not one of them. Plus Guciffer always shows the emails he has hacked, he did nothing of the sort, with this supposed hack of Hillary's server...he has NEVER SHOWN PROOF.

Yeah, that is weird. Why someone is prosecuted for a some crimes and not others is a sausage making type process that I dont think implies innocence when it is not prosecuted.

Neither have the Russians or the Chinese or anyone has shown proof that they hacked in to her emails.

Foreign intelligence organizations dont normally explain to us what intel they have copied and what they have yet not.

Regardless, the FBI has them ALL, retrieved from her server, which was not wiped clean. Nothing to blackmail over.

Which is a very substantial point by you, if true, and I trust you are likely telling the Truth as you understand/know it.

What I do know is that it is EXTREMELY unlikely that those who could would not snoop on the emails of the US Secretary of State if they could, and given that it was an open unsecured server, everyone could who wanted to.
But it was NOT an open unsecure server, it was a secure server set up.... just not suitable for top SECRET info....No server connected to the internet is secure enough for top SECRET info. from my understanding, even our government system holding top SECRET documents, does not have internet access.

And yes, the FBI Has all of her emails including her 30000 personal emails for the Clinton Foundation, and her family....that she did not send to the State dept.....all retrieved off of her server.

Last edited:
Note, the State Dept/emails were hacked 40 times just this past year, so yes we know the hackers are out there.

Guciffer was prosecuted just recently for the hacks he made, and guess what? Hillary's emails was not one of them. Plus Guciffer always shows the emails he has hacked, he did nothing of the sort, with this supposed hack of Hillary's server...he has NEVER SHOWN PROOF.

Yeah, that is weird. Why someone is prosecuted for a some crimes and not others is a sausage making type process that I dont think implies innocence when it is not prosecuted.

Neither have the Russians or the Chinese or anyone has shown proof that they hacked in to her emails.

Foreign intelligence organizations dont normally explain to us what intel they have copied and what they have yet not.

Regardless, the FBI has them ALL, retrieved from her server, which was not wiped clean. Nothing to blackmail over.

Which is a very substantial point by you, if true, and I trust you are likely telling the Truth as you understand/know it.

What I do know is that it is EXTREMELY unlikely that those who could would not snoop on the emails of the US Secretary of State if they could, and given that it was an open unsecured server, everyone could who wanted to.
Also, I understand what you are saying regarding state/ nation sponsored hacking staying silent but right wingers have been saying Russia takes credit for hacking Hillary and gucifer takes credit for hacking her etc etc.... why would they come out and say that?

Dont jump to conclusions too quickly.

Jim okay but the GOP was pushing Jeb and Kasich both of whom advocated bending over and letting Mexico and China continue to fuck us over, is that any less of a threat to national security? I'm just saying.
Never heard Bush or Kasich saying such a thing....??? I'm certain both would be willing to strengthen or act upon our treaties....

Big business and foreign governments own the Beast, especially the latter now that they have her emails.

There are plenty of good Democrats
Indeed. I didn't say all Democrats are bad people. I said they are of unsound mind, or damned fools.
Are conservative gun friendly Democrats of unsound mind just because they have a (D) by their name?

How does that logic work?

Anyone who supports or is a member of the Democratic Party in this time has a serious character flaw.

I disagree. Some of the finest people I have ever known in my life were Democrats.

Of course, they are all dead except one, but still the point remains. :D

Indeed. I am of course speaking of the modern-day incarnation of the Democratic Party, which bears little resemblance to anything American.

Dont jump to conclusions too quickly.

Jim okay but the GOP was pushing Jeb and Kasich both of whom advocated bending over and letting Mexico and China continue to fuck us over, is that any less of a threat to national security? I'm just saying.
Never heard Bush or Kasich saying such a thing....??? I'm certain both would be willing to strengthen or act upon our treaties....
Well they both do, for instance by opposing any punishment to China within the GTT for currency manipulation.

Blues was just wording it more colorfully. :D

But it was NOT an open unsecure server, it was a secure server set up.... just not suitable for top SECRET info....No server connected to the internet is secure enough for top SECRET info. from my understanding, even our government system holding top SECRET documents, does not have internet access.

And yes, the FBI Has all of her emails including her 30000 personal emails for the Clinton Foundation, and her family....that she did not send to the State dept.....all retrieved off of her server.
It was such a secure server that some random British guy managed to also retrieve all of them for our viewing pleasure. Good job, Hillary. Random British guy has them, ISIS likely has them, Russia has them.

You're also assuming that all of those emails were personal. Like everything else that she has stated, that's likely a lie. If it were true, she wouldn't have wiped the server. Most normal people think that deleting something makes it disappear forever, that's not the case. Deleting something basically just hides and compresses it. You have to get a program that Hillary likely didn't know exists in order to make it impossible to ever retrieve those emails. All she did was make it significantly more difficult to retrieve those emails, not impossible.

Forum List

Back