Can We Trust Hillary to NOT Be Manipulated by Foreign Governments/Corporations?

gotohell I am a congenital registered democrat. I could be nothing else-----my own grandma picketed all over the lower east side------after the TRIANGLE FIRE----she was just an adolescent------when I was a kid the word UNION was up there with the name MAHATMA GANDHI and EUGENE DEBS THE DONKEY IS DA-BOMB------
it just happens that hellary is a bitch and sanders is a jerk
There are plenty of good Democrats

Indeed. I didn't say all Democrats are bad people. I said they are of unsound mind, or damned fools.

you are as charming as is your namesake---BILL

Bill Gates?

gotohell I am a congenital registered democrat. I could be nothing else-----my own grandma picketed all over the lower east side------after the TRIANGLE FIRE----she was just an adolescent------when I was a kid the word UNION was up there with the name MAHATMA GANDHI and EUGENE DEBS THE DONKEY IS DA-BOMB------

Indeed. I didn't say all Democrats are bad people. I said they are of unsound mind, or damned fools.

Bill Gates?

think again

Dont jump to conclusions too quickly. Her email server while it was running unsecured was likely downloaded by foreign governments. That would include the 33,000 highly personal emails that Hillary is risking destruction of evidence charges to delete.

Could that highly personal information be used to coerce Clinton into betraying our country even more than she has already?

What we know about Hillary's server

We know lots but we don't know what the FBI knows. But we most assuredly know what the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians do vis-a-vis high value intelligence targets. Which is everything they can do. Quietly. Effectively.

Which is why you shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton even if she isn't indicted. Ask yourself how you would feel if your worst three enemies had every bit of email, text and direct messages you had sent and received for the past five years. Would you be vulnerable to them? Could they manipulate you or your correspondents? Could they do so without you knowing? Would they have a detailed knowledge of you, your methods and operations, your strengths and your weaknesses?

That's the situation with Hillary Clinton and America's enemies. To prevent such situations the government insists that those trusted with its secrets and even just those trusted with its leadership use encrypted devices and often retreat to "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities" to discuss crucial matters. Those facilities are as secure as we can make them from prying eyes and machines.

Secretary Clinton broke all those rules. Then she spirited away all her emails in contravention of the law. Then she destroyed what she should not have destroyed, obfuscated and outright lied about all of it.

That's what we know. We don't know if she or her close associates will be charged.
But we do know she shouldn't be president.

I don't think that will be the case at all. I think that the slush fund that they funneled to her is enough to buy her influence.

Last edited:

Bill Gates?

think again

Bill Cutting?

Dont jump to conclusions too quickly. Her email server while it was running unsecured was likely downloaded by foreign governments. That would include the 33,000 highly personal emails that Hillary is risking destruction of evidence charges to delete.

Could that highly personal information be used to coerce Clinton into betraying our country even more than she has already?

We know lots but we don't know what the FBI knows. But we most assuredly know what the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians do vis-a-vis high value intelligence targets. Which is everything they can do. Quietly. Effectively.

Which is why you shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton even if she isn't indicted. Ask yourself how you would feel if your worst three enemies had every bit of email, text and direct messages you had sent and received for the past five years. Would you be vulnerable to them? Could they manipulate you or your correspondents? Could they do so without you knowing? Would they have a detailed knowledge of you, your methods and operations, your strengths and your weaknesses?

That's the situation with Hillary Clinton and America's enemies. To prevent such situations the government insists that those trusted with its secrets and even just those trusted with its leadership use encrypted devices and often retreat to "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities" to discuss crucial matters. Those facilities are as secure as we can make them from prying eyes and machines.

Secretary Clinton broke all those rules. Then she spirited away all her emails in contravention of the law. Then she destroyed what she should not have destroyed, obfuscated and outright lied about all of it.

That's what we know. We don't know if she or her close associates will be charged.

I don't think that will be the case at all. I think that the slush fund that they funneled to her will buy her influence.

fix your grammar-------HAS BOUGHT----not WILL BUY

I don't think that will be the case at all. I think that the slush fund that they funneled to her will buy her influence.

fix your grammar-------HAS BOUGHT----not WILL BUY

I stand corrected.

If I only read right wing, partisan with an agenda, Media on this I would probably agree with you and others.

Knowing the actual FACTS, I don't agree with you.

What we do know is that the Russians and the Chinese and the Iranians and Guccifer etc DID NOT hack in to her server....
Why are you and right wing media claiming they did?
(The answer is because you and others who have been against her from day one, chose to believe the right wing media spin, trying to MAKE NEWS instead of REPORTING NEWS.)

The FBI received the server's security logs from her IT guy and they showed no one hacked in to her server.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...-are-said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to the F.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

The former aide, Bryan Pagliano, began cooperating with federal agents last fall, according to interviews with a federal law enforcement official and others close to the case. Mr. Pagliano described how he set up the server in Mrs. Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., and according to two of the people, he provided agents the security logs.

What we know is the writer of YOUR ARTICLE linked... is LYING to make the statement that "we know the Russians etc hacked her server.''

Doesn't THAT bother you? That the people you are relying on for news is LYING and NOT telling you the whole truth?

ALSO, the writer of your article states that Hillary's Private emails were destroyed.

Again, THAT IS ANOTHER RIGHT WING Media LIE, you chose to believe.

It was reported that the FBI RECOVERED ALL OF HER EMAILS from her server, including the 30,000 personal emails that she deleted, and did not send to the govt archives BECAUSE they were personal, and because personal emails are NOT suppose to be sent to the State Department Archives per GOVERNMENT RULES, ONLY govt related emails and documents should be saved for their Records.

Her server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN....as your and others beloved Right Wing Media regurgitated over and over and over and over again.

Soooo, your article writer's contention that she could be blackmailed on these personal emails, is WRONG on both the issue that he said they were hacked by foreign nations, but ALSO wrong when he contended she could be black mailed, BECAUSE her emails, including her personal emails, HAVE ALL BEEN RECOVERED from her server, by the FBI and the government KNOWS and has all of these emails....there are no SECRETS from her emails that are not already KNOWN by the government.

Hillary’s IT Company Says Email Server Was Not ‘Wiped’ Clean

The Denver-based IT company Hillary Clinton hired to manage her private email system says that the former secretary of state’s email server was never “wiped” clean, meaning that emails from the device could still be retrievable.

And also this:

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server'

The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s success at salvaging personal e-mails
that Clinton said had been deleted raises the possibility that the Democratic presidential candidate’s correspondence eventually could become public.

Your whole thread article and post is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.... and you on the right wing call us lefties dummies? :lol:

Do some homework....and stay away from the right wing bloggers and media, you might actually learn a thing or two that you were unaware of....as shown in my response.

Didn't she sell Russia 25% of our uranium for a Cash donation to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation?

Money makes her do shit!

Didn't she sell Russia 25% of our uranium for a Cash donation to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation?

Money makes her do shit!
NO she didn't....and you know it, but choose to regurgitate the right wing LIES.

Who do you think has more blackmail worthy skeletons ? Hillary , who's been in high level gov for 25 years .

Or Donald , international dirty business man and ego maniac . ?

Money makes her do shit!
NO she didn't....and you know it, but choose to regurgitate the right wing LIES.

sheeeesh----that's new one for me-----uhm-----I do not like her-----but am not sure I believe that she sold uranium
----did she?

Who do you think has more blackmail worthy skeletons ? Hillary , who's been in high level gov for 25 years .

Or Donald , international dirty business man and ego maniac . ?

Hillary. Donald did business------Hillary did crimes

Money makes her do shit!

sheeeesh----that's new one for me-----uhm-----I do not like her-----but am not sure I believe that she sold uranium
----did she?
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

The author of “Clinton Cash” falsely claimed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State had “veto power” and “could have stopped” Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. In fact, only the president has such power.

At the time of the sale, Clinton was a member of the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States, which is required by law to investigate all U.S. transactions that involve a company owned or controlled by a foreign government.

Is trump going to give up his overseas investments? If not he's going to play favoritism.

Money makes her do shit!
Now who is lying?

Google is your friend!
Yes, google is your friend, IF YOU STAY AWAY from the Right Wing Propaganda Sites!

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

Money makes her do shit!

----did she?

The author of “Clinton Cash” falsely claimed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State had “veto power” and “could have stopped” Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. In fact, only the president has such power.

At the time of the sale, Clinton was a member of the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States, which is required by law to investigate all U.S. transactions that involve a company owned or controlled by a foreign government.
certainly did ...anyone of 9 org. Could have vetod it!

Money makes her do shit!

----did she?

certainly did ...anyone of 9 org. Could have vetod it!
NOT A ONE of the 9 could VETO it, only the President could veto it. Why should Hillary have objected to it when ALL of the other 9 separate and individual heads did not object to it?

What we do know is that the Russians and the Chinese and the Iranians and Guccifer etc DID NOT hack in to her server....
Why are you and right wing media claiming they did?
(The answer is because you and others who have been against her from day one, chose to believe the right wing media spin, trying to MAKE NEWS instead of REPORTING NEWS.)

The FBI received the server's security logs from her IT guy and they showed no one hacked in to her server.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...-are-said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html

No, we do not KNOW anything of the kind because a real hacker worth his salt is going to get in with an existing account and not via some obvious outside account, such as a friend of Hillarys like Blumenthal. Once they get in with a friends account, they pipe the data they need to a hidden file when people log in, and then they enter the system as Hillary herself, if they want to.

Based on known internet warfare tactics, methods and procedures there is no doubt that Hillary's email server was hacked and data downloaded. Guccifer had sensitive emails of hers, so the logs are obviously not catching the entries, dude.

What we know is the writer of YOUR ARTICLE linked... is LYING to make the statement that "we know the Russians etc hacked her server.''

Doesn't THAT bother you? That the people you are relying on for news is LYING and NOT telling you the whole truth?

ALSO, the writer of your article states that Hillary's Private emails were destroyed.

Again, THAT IS ANOTHER RIGHT WING Media LIE, you chose to believe.

The political Class is full of salesmen, who will lie, cheat and steal to sell their products, in this case political candidates. That oen would lie does not suprise or shock me in the least.

But I know what these foreign governments do, to some degree, and they attack our government servers on a daily basis. You seriously think they did not attack/break into a wide open server for the US Secretary of State? Puhleeze, Care4All, dont swallow the bullshit.

It was reported that the FBI RECOVERED ALL OF HER EMAILS from her server, including the 30,000 personal emails that she deleted, and did not send to the govt archives BECAUSE they were personal, and because personal emails are NOT suppose to be sent to the State Department Archives per GOVERNMENT RULES, ONLY govt related emails and documents should be saved for their Records.

Her server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN....as your and others beloved Right Wing Media regurgitated over and over and over and over again.

Soooo, your article writer's contention that she could be blackmailed on these personal emails, is WRONG on both the issue that he said they were hacked by foreign nations, but ALSO wrong when he contended she could be black mailed, BECAUSE her emails, including her personal emails, HAVE ALL BEEN RECOVERED from her server, by the FBI and the government KNOWS and has all of these emails....there are no SECRETS from her emails that are not already KNOWN by the government.

Hillary’s IT Company Says Email Server Was Not ‘Wiped’ Clean

The Denver-based IT company Hillary Clinton hired to manage her private email system says that the former secretary of state’s email server was never “wiped” clean, meaning that emails from the device could still be retrievable.

And also this:

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server'

The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s success at salvaging personal e-mails
that Clinton said had been deleted raises the possibility that the Democratic presidential candidate’s correspondence eventually could become public.

If the FBI has all of her emails, thats great. And if all her private emails were actually private that is even better, though I am skeptical.

Your whole thread article and post is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.... and you on the right wing call us lefties dummies? :lol:

Do some homework....and stay away from the right wing bloggers and media, you might actually learn a thing or two that you were unaware of....as shown in my response.

I do know that failure to spot 'RED CHINA' in the logs proves nothing about whether they got into Clintons email server.

I also know that since she had no security on that server and she openly used an email address to it, it was no secret that the US Secretary of State would have some juicy intel on it that at least some, if not the highly likely EVERYONE, of our internet warfare competitors and unfriendlies would have scanned.

This is no more difficult to estimate than whether Bill Clinton would hit on a cute waitress when governor of Arkansas.

Forum List

Back