🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??

So you have been vaccinated but think others should not.

Hey...you got yours huh...
That's the kind of logic and comprehension that put this dipshit President in the WH. You and our MSM should be ashamed of what you have indirectly caused in Afghanistan. And you're still using your non judgement today with vaccines. You'd think you would learn.

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...

Not only are all Fox News show host been vaccinated, Fox News is requiring all their employees report their vaccination status to the company.

While their show hosts drone on and on about how bad the vaccines are.

83% of humans were naturally immune, likely because they were exposed to Covid 16, 17, and/or 18. They were exposed and never developed symptoms.

Why do they need vax?

Especially a vax that is bullshit.

A vax is a one shot = totally immune deal

Your side is saying you need 40 shots and even with 40 shots you are only 98% immune....

Which is wrong, the test or the vax?

Fully vaxed Texas democrats wanna know....

I couldn't get past the down right idiotic first paragraph.

Do you work hard at being that stupid?

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.

The 19 in Covid -19 means Corona Virus Disease of 2019.

There is no covid 16, 17 or 18. No one caught covid 16, 17 or 18. It doesn't exist. So no one has any immunity to covid 19.

The 19 in the name is the year it first appeared.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Bovine excrement! You are either making that shit up or you are getting your infomation from Fox, Newsmax and the like

The immunity response from having had Covid is not as long lasting or as strong as that from the vax. Stop spreading lies. You have blood on your hands!

And the person you replied to is such a stupid idiot he doesn't know that the 19 in covid 19 denotes the year it first appeared. In 2019.

Covid 16, 17 and 18 NEVER EXISTED.

That is how down right idiotic that poster is.

I'm embarrassed we have such people in our nation.

Last edited:
In todays new...

Holy shit! What is going on. So, it would seem that his base will not follow hin blindly like lemming over a cliff. They will go over the cliff on their own.

As for Trump, can anyone believe that his motive was pure?

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...
I dont watch Fox News, or any television for that matter. Has he been outspokenly ANTI vaccine? I've never heard any anti vaccine comments from him

And the person you replied to is such a stupid idiot he doesn't know that the 19 in covid 19 denotes the year it first appeared. In 2019.

Covid 16, 17 and 18 NEVER EXISTED.

That is how down right idiotic that poster is.

I'm embarrassed we have such people in our nation.
Arent you Canadian

In todays new...

Holy shit! What is going on. So, it would seem that his base will not follow hin blindly like lemming over a cliff. They will go over the cliff on their own.

As for Trump, can anyone believe that his motive was pure?
He wont make that mistake again.

First of all...HIV isn't just transmitted thru sex...

Second of all.....as long as you "protect" yourself..there is nothing to worry about...right?

Only 0.1% of people can catch HIV if using protection.....that's nothing....right?
Are condoms as porous as the masks most you you wear?

I couldn't get past the down right idiotic first paragraph.

Do you work hard at being that stupid?

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.

The 19 in Covid -19 means Corona Virus Disease of 2019.

There is no covid 16, 17 or 18. No one caught covid 16, 17 or 18. It doesn't exist. So no one has any immunity to covid 19.

The 19 in the name is the year it first appeared.

View attachment 529482

Wikipedia - corona virus history

"All corona viruses originate from a common ancestor about 293 million years ago"

Corona viruses are not new and 83% were already immune....

I am not a Republican. Guess your “ stats” are wrong.
Funny, nobody is a Republican anymore. Y’all are Trumpublicans.
Love how you blamed immigrants and when that didn’t work out, ya blamed blacks and that one failed the smell test too.
Nope, this one is 110% on the Orange Anus and his unvaxed, unmasked, unwashed masses. :)

Last edited:
Wikipedia - corona virus history

"All corona viruses originate from a common ancestor about 293 million years ago"

Corona viruses are not new and 83% were already immune....
Interesting ^ Please do share more faux science with the class! :rolleyes:

Funny, nobody is a Republican anymore. Y’all are Trumpublicans.
Love how you blamed immigrants and when that didn’t work out, ya blamed blacks and that one failed the smell test too.
Nope, this one is 110% on the Orange Anus and his unvaxed, unmasked, unwashed masses. :)
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back