Can you handle the truth?! A must read!

Rejected

Rookie
Jun 9, 2013
Politicians write the laws. The law influences/persuades/dictates/controls world markets... they own stock in them and collusion is rampant! - Romans 16:18 They serve their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the minds of the simple. 2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption. Isaiah 56:11 ...they are leaders that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his District. Amos 5:12 ...they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor from their right. Isaiah 1:23 Your leaders are companions of thieves: every one loves gifts, and follows after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither does the cause of the widow come unto them... Ephesians 5:12 It is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 2Peter 2:18 they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh...Proverbs 22:16 They oppress the poor to increase their riches, and they giveth to the rich... Deuteronomy 16:19 You shall not wrest judgment; you shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift does blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Jude 1:16 ...their mouth speaketh great swelling words, admiring the rich and powerful because of advantage. Isaiah 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough...

Compelling. Beware the anti-religious kooks though. They will come.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:43-45

Jeremiah 9:5 ...they will not speak the truth: they have taught themselves to speak lies, and exhaust themselves committing iniquity. 9:6 They live in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me... 9:8 Their tongue speaks deceit: they speak peaceably to their constituent with their mouth, but in their heart they lay in wait. 9:9 Shall I not visit them for these things? shall not my soul be avenged on such a NATION as this?

Politicians write the laws. The law influences/persuades/dictates/controls world markets... they own stock in them and collusion is rampant! - Romans 16:18 They serve their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the minds of the simple. 2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption. Isaiah 56:11 ...they are leaders that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his District. Amos 5:12 ...they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor from their right. Isaiah 1:23 Your leaders are companions of thieves: every one loves gifts, and follows after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither does the cause of the widow come unto them... Ephesians 5:12 It is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 2Peter 2:18 they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh...Proverbs 22:16 They oppress the poor to increase their riches, and they giveth to the rich... Deuteronomy 16:19 You shall not wrest judgment; you shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift does blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Jude 1:16 ...their mouth speaketh great swelling words, admiring the rich and powerful because of advantage. Isaiah 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough...

Politicians who are not corrupt are few and far between. This has always been the case. This is not news. Quoting bible verses simply proves that human nature hasn't changed in thousands of years. Pretending that this is some new "unrevealed truth" isn't going to change it either.

assumptions, presuppositions and excuses or dripping from you. your response is contradictive. Read it slowly. you brought a sling shot to a tank fight, ...and it misfired. what you were trying to say, and failed miserably, was..." the bomb had a long fuse and it's been burning for eons. I don't think it will ever blow up". I'm not lifting myself up. I'm full of mistakes, flaws, error, shortcomings, but I'm not affecting 7 billion people. I would disect your mind but I don't care to wallow in the mud with you. just keep this in mind. all great empires started out struggling, worked hard, prospered, flourished then greedy selfish collapse.

assumptions, presuppositions and excuses or dripping from you. your response is contradictive. Read it slowly. you brought a sling shot to a tank fight, ...and it misfired. what you were trying to say, and failed miserably, was..." the bomb had a long fuse and it's been burning for eons. I don't think it will ever blow up". I'm not lifting myself up. I'm full of mistakes, flaws, error, shortcomings, but I'm not affecting 7 billion people. I would disect your mind but I don't care to wallow in the mud with you. just keep this in mind. all great empires started out struggling, worked hard, prospered, flourished then greedy selfish collapse.

Since you lacked the ability to factually refute what was actually posted you were forced to resort to a mindless ad hominem attack instead. Have a nice day.

my apologies for not elaborating on your false premises and presupposition...
1. assumption. where did I try to advance myself?
2 babble. I didn't insist anything was impossible. another assumption.
3. what are you assuming can't be changed?
4. the fate of the world is not trivial.
5. I'm not entangled in the web of studying political issues and debates and policies. its delusional, the system is rotten and needs to be fixed or done away with. you're drowning in the issues to the point of delusion. and you still believe you can vote your way out of it.
6. another assumption. I just simply pasted scriptural truths and you squirmed. it's expected.

5. I'm not entangled in the web of studying political issues and debates and policies. its delusional, the system is rotten and needs to be fixed or done away with. you're drowning in the issues to the point of delusion. and you still believe you can vote your way out of it.
6. another assumption. I just simply pasted scriptural truths and you squirmed. it's expected.

Mea culpa for thinking that this was a serious thread. Have a nice day.

Ecclesiastes 10:11 Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God... 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them. 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Psalms 92:6 A cruel, arrogant man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Politicians write the laws. The law influences/persuades/dictates/controls world markets... they own stock in them and collusion is rampant! - Romans 16:18 They serve their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the minds of the simple. 2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption. Isaiah 56:11 ...they are leaders that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his District. Amos 5:12 ...they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor from their right.

Isaiah 1:23 Your leaders are companions of thieves: every one loves gifts, and follows after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither does the cause of the widow come unto them... Ephesians 5:12 It is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 2Peter 2:18 they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh...Proverbs 22:16 They oppress the poor to increase their riches, and they giveth to the rich... Deuteronomy 16:19 You shall not wrest judgment; you shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift does blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Jude 1:16 ...their mouth speaketh great swelling words, admiring the rich and powerful because of advantage. Isaiah 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough...

Interesting Bible cites.

Based on what is above the Bible is agin' the nutball worship of greed, crooked politicians and corporations. One wonders why nutballs thump the Bible so much?

Can it be because they have no idea what is in it?

Politicians write the laws. The law influences/persuades/dictates/controls world markets... they own stock in them and collusion is rampant! - Romans 16:18 They serve their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the minds of the simple. 2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption. Isaiah 56:11 ...they are leaders that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his District. Amos 5:12 ...they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor from their right.

Isaiah 1:23 Your leaders are companions of thieves: every one loves gifts, and follows after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither does the cause of the widow come unto them... Ephesians 5:12 It is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 2Peter 2:18 they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh...Proverbs 22:16 They oppress the poor to increase their riches, and they giveth to the rich... Deuteronomy 16:19 You shall not wrest judgment; you shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift does blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Jude 1:16 ...their mouth speaketh great swelling words, admiring the rich and powerful because of advantage. Isaiah 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough...

Interesting Bible cites.

Based on what is above the Bible is agin' the nutball worship of greed, crooked politicians and corporations. One wonders why nutballs thump the Bible so much?

Can it be because they have no idea what is in it?

"Nutball" sermon du jour. :cuckoo:

Mea culpa for thinking that this was a serious thread. Have a nice day.

It's Sunday. The day to read the Bible.

What exactly is your point?

Americans are ignorant. They don't know or they choose to ignore what the politicians are doing, and the direct and indirect effects/results of what they're doing, globally. How many different evils do they have to commit before we understand? In how many different ways? How much negligence? How much irresponsibility? How many lies? How much treason? How much betrayal of humanity? How many have to die in third world countries from war and making our products cheap? How much slavery? How much torment,humiliation, misery, despair?

I don't believe in the devil making men commit evil. We will all be held accountable for every thought, word and deed. Ecclesiastes 8:11 ...the minds of men are fully set in them to do evil. Jeremiah 17:9 The mind is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Ecclesiastes 9:3 ...the minds of men are full of evil, and madness is in their mind while they live... Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the mind of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders...

Forum List

Back