🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you imagine ANY other republican against Clinton?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
There is NO WAY any other republican would be calling out the dishonest Clinton Media Cartel,NO WAY they would be calling Hillary crooked and going after her this hard,no way they would threaten to sue after the election was stolen etc. They would be like a whipped dog against Clinton and take it and slink away and get their 30 pieces of silver. I absolutely LOVE watching Trump destroy these people. By him hitting the dishonest and rigged media and show how they worked with Clinton camp to rig the polls and run nice stories on her etc its not only driving down the media's honesty numbers but its insuring his supporters WILL get out on election day and vote for him! ANY other candidates supporters would be like well looks like he is going to lose mine as well just stay home...meh! Absolutely love watching Trump go after the hacks and liars and scum.

Trump is a globalist.

Where did you get the idea he is not? Because he said so?

65022873.jpg

The Republicans would have had a fighting chance if they hadn't let the crazies take over their party and pick Trump as the nominee.

However.............because they chose Trump, they chose the one person who will successfully shatter their party and make them go the way of the Whigs.

The Republicans would have had a fighting chance if they hadn't let the crazies take over their party and pick Trump as the nominee.

However.............because they chose Trump, they chose the one person who will successfully shatter their party and make them go the way of the Whigs.
No they wouldn't. The VERY same things would be happening and the GOP candidate wouldn't be fighting back. He is only "crazy" because he is going to really truly shake things up in DC which is what EVERYONE says needs done but when it gets down to doing it people start whining he is saying mean things...blah blah blah. I hope the GOP is destroyed either way if Trump wins he molds it into a pro worker pro family pro american party. It will FINALLY have a COMPLETE different look and tone than the dumbocrat party.

McCain, Dole, Romney, Kasich, Rubio, et al, all would have beat Hillary very easily.

Forum List

Back