Canada Complains that Trump Negotiator is a “vicious son of a bitch”

Israel isn't a member of NATO.
Is it not an American ally? Oh right, it receives contributions from the US, rather than making them like Canada. My bad.

But I get your point, Canadian soldiers dying for the US in Afghanistan means Canada is not pulling its weight in alliance with the US. Whereas if it spent billions developing a useless air fighter, thereby putting its defence spending at 2% of gdp you'd say it was pulling its weight.

You really are a very stupid person, the first stupid Canadian I've encountered to tell the truth, but I guess every country has them.

I am the first stupid Canadian you've encountered so far?

Is this a large sample size?

mnuchin-ross-trump-lighthizer.jpg

Well. Well. Well. Another President Trump promise kept. Exactly what we need after so many decades of pussy-footing with other nations – especially our closest neighbors.

As NAFTA negotiations come down to the crunch in Washington this week, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer wants to eliminate Chapter 19. The Americans have never been fans of the way the panels work.

So Canada has a tough decision to make: does it mount a vigorous defence of this imperfect tool? Does it try to convince the U.S. to replace it with something that might work better? Or does it give in, holding its fire for another front?

Much more about this @ Why NAFTA's Chapter 19 may not be the right hill to die on thanks to Canada: ‘When it comes to negotiating “Robert Lighthizer is a vicious son of a bitch”…

Trump threatens to pull out of World Trade Organization @ Trump threatens to pull out of World Trade Organization

More promises kept!

Vicious son of a bitch...

Comparing to Canada's elite negotiating team ever assembled...

upload_2018-9-2_0-44-29.png

... I believe they are.

Well. Well. Well. Another President Trump promise kept. Exactly what we need after so many decades of pussy-footing with other nations – especially our closest neighbors.

As NAFTA negotiations come down to the crunch in Washington this week, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer wants to eliminate Chapter 19. The Americans have never been fans of the way the panels work.

So Canada has a tough decision to make: does it mount a vigorous defence of this imperfect tool? Does it try to convince the U.S. to replace it with something that might work better? Or does it give in, holding its fire for another front?

Much more about this @ Why NAFTA's Chapter 19 may not be the right hill to die on thanks to Canada: ‘When it comes to negotiating “Robert Lighthizer is a vicious son of a bitch”…

Trump threatens to pull out of World Trade Organization @ Trump threatens to pull out of World Trade Organization

More promises kept!

Vicious son of a bitch...

Comparing to Canada's elite negotiating team ever assembled...

View attachment 214225

... I believe they are.

Please tell me that photo with Freedland isn't our negotiating team. Those are probably her interns/assistants.

Surprise of prises, the new USA President actually has a real head on his shoulders, knows a good deal from bad
He knows a lot about Chapter 11. I imagine the whole of the US will have a better understanding of it soon.
Living proof that America has it's dumb asses too..........Perhaps we can do a deal to relocate the idiots from both countries.........maybe to northern Canada...............

Lure them in by saying they have to make ICE to save the earth or something...........would be better for both sides.
Northern Quebec~!!!!@

More promises kept!
Progressives are just a bunch of pussy whipped bitchs

Poor Trudeau....................does he need a tissue.............

Playing field gets leveled or else...........

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back