Canada legalizes sex with animals.

When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

View attachment 134515

Canada has just ruled that most bestiality is legal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

Maybe that dude Rachel Maddow will move to Canada to get his cherry popped by a moose.

When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

View attachment 134515

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

Canada didn't legalize sex with animals- Canada's laws against sex with animals were found to be not explicit enough.

Canadian legislature will have to better define the law.
How complicated can it be? Something like don't fuck critters should cover the bases.

Poor Canadians...they go from bad to worse

Sick idiotic people.

(Not all of course, there are many great Canadians, but the loony left ones, which is the majority sadly)

View attachment 134515

They legalized letting them have sex with democrat politicians? Really?

Forum List

Back