Canada still to take in Syrian refugees

Canada does not have cowardly Republicans to deal with

RepublicanCowardsGOP-Cowards.jpg

Says the guy who is afraid of guns, cops and anyone who uses logic over emotion.

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married, people getting healthcare, Mexican rapists or ISIS killing me in my sleep
I see you are so terrified that you couldn't even mention the things I listed. Why are Democrats so cowardly?

I think he covered the myopic, fearful Republican mindset quite succinctly.

I wish Canada Good Luck with the problem they are importing.

They shouldn't have too much trouble.

After all, I don't remember Al Queda attacking them, nor ISIS threatening them.

The US on the other hand....

You are right there. I don't think Canada has every been hit by terrorists.

They are importing Syrians though. Muslims and typically these folks don't assimilate into any country they are allowed in to. That's a problem Europe is having with them now.

Canada is a vast country without a lot of population so I'm sure there will be plenty of room for these refugees.

I wish Canada Luck.

Canada won't have any problems. They never built Canadian military bases in the Holy Lands or invaded sovereign nations that had nothing to do with 9/11. They should have told Dubya to shove it when the invasion in Iraq started, though.

Says the guy who is afraid of guns, cops and anyone who uses logic over emotion.

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married, people getting healthcare, Mexican rapists or ISIS killing me in my sleep
I see you are so terrified that you couldn't even mention the things I listed. Why are Democrats so cowardly?
Guns? Yea.....I've seen some of the morons who are allowed to have them
Cops? For the most part, some of the finest individuals I have met in my life, some bad apples though
Logic? Never seen a conservative use it. They rely more on fear and hate

I think he covered the myopic, fearful Republican mindset quite succinctly.

You are right there. I don't think Canada has every been hit by terrorists.

They are importing Syrians though. Muslims and typically these folks don't assimilate into any country they are allowed in to. That's a problem Europe is having with them now.

Canada is a vast country without a lot of population so I'm sure there will be plenty of room for these refugees.

I wish Canada Luck.

Canada won't have any problems. They never built Canadian military bases in the Holy Lands or invaded sovereign nations that had nothing to do with 9/11. They should have told Dubya to shove it when the invasion in Iraq started, though.

Your right. Canada shouldn't have any problems and terrorists don't target them because they aren't a power on any stage certainly not in the middle east.

Cops? For the most part, some of the finest individuals I have met in my life, some bad apples though
So you admit you are a coward then, right?

So you admit you are a coward then, right?
Coward?

Hardly....I am not the one terrified of Syrian refugees

The Syrian refugees are being raped, tortured and murdered by ISIS

Republicans are so terrified that ISIS may sneak in with them that they say ...not our problem, go back to being raped, murdered and tortured

All the more reason for them to go there, and not here.
Most Americans don't want them, they are welcome to go to Canada.
Maybe this will also catch on in Mexico. :beer:

Ahh shit !!
Looks like the majority of Canadians aren't so stupid after all !!
Hopefully the muslim refugees won't see this poll.

60% of Canadians disagree with Liberal plan to accept Syrian refugees: Ipsos poll

One week after the devastating terror attacks in Paris, a new Ipsos poll shows a majority of Canadians disagree with the Liberal government’s plan to resettle 25,000 refugees by the end of the year.

The Ipsos poll, conducted exclusively for Global News, found that 60 per cent of Canadians disagree with Justin Trudeau’s election promise to relocate 25,000 people displaced largely due to the conflict in Syria.

60% of Canadians disagree with Liberal plan to accept Syrian refugees: Ipsos poll

Maybe some of you libs should move to Canada to help their poll #'s !

And make sure you take those refugees that you've welcomed into your home with you !!

So Canada won't take single males UNLESS THEY'RE GAY?

http://www.newsweek.com/canada-will...gle-straight-men-398045#big-shots/undefined/0

How exactly does one prove they're gay?

What's the gay test?

In the mooscum world there are no "gays". Sure... dudes can fuck each other in the ass to relieve pressure, or use goats, little boys and even infant girls but they must compensate their fathers.

They're still not gay because they bang their wives in order to spread their primitive DNA.

If a mooselimb is found to have an affinity for the sausage though, they're stoned to death. You're not supposed to like the cock, even if you're a woman.

Maybe some of you libs should move to Canada to help their poll #'s !

And make sure you take those refugees that you've welcomed into your home with you !!
Why should we move to Canada?
Not like we are losing here

Why don't Conservatives move to Somalia?

Forum List

Back