🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Canada to criminalize anti transgender speech

In case it hasn't crossed your minds...Canada is another country.

As such, they are not required to adhere to the US Constitution.

It's a fine document indeed, one of my favorites, and I'd fight a war to defend it...but if Canada wants to put some other priority ahead of one's ability to offend others...they can.
Yeah! It is a country who has sucky laws.
That's the right of every country...to establish it's own sucky laws without the people of another country telling them what they should, and should not do

So you agree with me then that Mexico should stfu on the subject of our immigration laws. That's nice to know.
There very few conversations I like LESS than ones that start with "So you agree with me then that..."

Because I never agree with that.

Immigration on our southern border is an UNSOLVABLE problem.

I can only guess that some Republican...Trump perhaps?...has convinced you he CAN solve the problem.?

Did you notice the question marks there?

Some guy in New Jersey was arrested for "hate speech". He made no threat, no threat of violence, he jujst made some race/religion based insult. And he got arrested, so this is coming in the USA too.
I'm just going to say right now for the record that if anyone arrested me or fined me or jailed me or punished me in any way for my right to expression of free speech, I'd take that case all the way up to the Top.

Suppressing someone's civil rights is a case with jurisdiction in the federal courts. File today folks. If anyone punishes you for free speech, file a lawsuit INSTANTLY. You'll win. The only way you won't is if your free speech involves hurting children mentally or physically (New York vs Ferber 1982) Grown ups have to deal with your rights to free expression.

It's a fine document indeed, one of my favorites, and I'd fight a war to defend it...but if Canada wants to put some other priority ahead of one's ability to offend others...they can.
That's the right of every country...to establish it's own sucky laws without the people of another country telling them what they should, and should not do

So you agree with me then that Mexico should stfu on the subject of our immigration laws. That's nice to know.
There very few conversations I like LESS than ones that start with "So you agree with me then that..."

Because I never agree with that.

Immigration on our southern border is an UNSOLVABLE problem.

I can only guess that some Republican...Trump perhaps?...has convinced you he CAN solve the problem.?

Did you notice the question marks there?
Listen very carefully, try to comprehend what I actually said. "So, you agre with me then that Mexico should stfu on the subject of our immigration laws.?" And that was a direct question posed to you after you said " yeah it is a country with sucky laws. That's the right of every country ... To establish it's own sucky laws without the people of another country telling them what they should or should not do. So, either you agree with my response to your declaration or you are a very big fat hypocrite.

...and we can complain when they do it.

Who's telling them what to do? Discussing their law is not telling them what to do.

There is no "free speech" in Canada, which is pretty sad for a western democracy.
"Hate propaganda" (which is subjective as hell) has always been a crime.
They're simply adding the new liberal flavor of the week to their constitution.

There is no "free speech" in Canada, which is pretty sad for a western democracy.
Some anti-Trump celebrities have said they will go to Canada if Trump gets elected. They are Al Sharpton, Miley Cyrus, Jon Stewart, e al. It's like Trump throwing out the garbage, and Canada is the garbage can. :badgrin:

694940094001_4779868262001_a92a027f-642d-4aa0-a4da-477a59e37f55.jpg

Last edited:
Some anti-Trump celebrities have said they will go to Canada if Trump gets elected. They are Al Sharpton, Miley Cyrus, Jon Stewart, e al. It's like Trump throwing out the garbage,and Canada is the garbage can. :badgrin:

694940094001_4779868262001_a92a027f-642d-4aa0-a4da-477a59e37f55.jpg

Alone that's worth voting for Trump for.

Like I said, it's the difference between a country that rebelled against a tyrant, and one that kissed that tyrant's ass.

Forum List

Back