canadance owens new documentry exposing blm

Anyone who follows the news knows that Democrats are advocating for no bail. Are you people really this ignorant??

There was just another one on the news last night - Ryan - who reiterated his intent to eliminate bail. Just another Democrat more concerned with what’s “fair” to repeat offenders than protecting law-abiding Americans.

Democrat Tim Ryan called to scrap ‘unfair’ bail system​

So scraping an unfair bail system is wrong in your eyes.

Democrat Tim Ryan called to scrap ‘unfair’ bail system​

So scraping an unfair bail system is wrong in your eyes.
He said he wants to eliminate bail, thus putting thugs back on the street. I say THAT is unfair to law-abiding citizens.

Are you stupid? If there’s no bail to put up, the thugs are released.
If there was no bail only the rich could afford to get out of jail. Bail was actually created to give people who have been arrested the opportunity to remain out of jail and live their lives instead of simply being detained while awaiting a hearing or trial.

If there was no bail only the rich could afford to get out of jail. Bail was actually created to give people who have been arrested the opportunity to remain out of jail and live their lives instead of simply being detained while awaiting a hearing or trial.
The fatal and senseless attacks in NY are committed by repeat offenders. I’m less concerned about thugs “being detained” than I am of the innocent victims they assault (again).

I err on the side of the innocent. You care more about criminal lowlifes.

The fatal and senseless attacks in NY are committed by repeat offenders. I’m less concerned about thugs “being detained” than I am of the innocent victims they assault (again).

I err on the side of the innocent. You care more about criminal lowlifes.
That has nothing to do with bail, that is a problem with sentencing.

That has nothing to do with bail, that is a problem with sentencing.
It’s related to letting thugs back on the street, before the trial - so sentencing hasn’t come up yet.

When you have a ex-con with a long rap sheet arrested for a similar crime - say, he was arrested three times and served time for felony assault - you don’t let him back on the streets when he’s arrested a fourth time.. He’s dangerous. He needs to be kept in jail until his trial, so he won’t assault yet another innocent person.

It’s related to letting thugs back on the street, before the trial - so sentencing hasn’t come up yet.

When you have a ex-con with a long rap sheet arrested for a similar crime - say, he was arrested three times and served time for felony assault - you don’t let him back on the streets when he’s arrested a fourth time.. He’s dangerous. He needs to be kept in jail until his trial, so he won’t assault yet another innocent person.
You do know the Judge can deny bail.

That's nothing but right wing trash, who in the hell wants folks to commit crime.
Nobody WANTS crime. But the left-wing trash is sympathizing more with criminals than lawful people. And that’s why crime is skyrocketing. It’s being enabled.

Cant wait for three weeks to go by, and we can retake Congress.

Nobody WANTS crime. But the left-wing trash is sympathizing more with criminals than lawful people. And that’s why crime is skyrocketing. It’s being enabled.
That's BS, all the right wants to do is build more profitable prisons to make money off of.
Cant wait for three weeks to go by, and we can retake Congress.
You wonder why we have crime, when Republicans are in control the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Please. Make this the last time you ever post to me. You're too lazy to do your own searches, and you're too closed minded to make any interaction worthwhile. Thanks.

Here are a few links to get you started. I'll bet you're too lazy to even check them out. Sad.

I don’t see anything that you posted as concerning.

Forum List

Back