canadance owens new documentry exposing blm

I like and admire Candace Owens so so much! I can't even begin to tell you!

May GOD Bless her!:clap:

this sems one to watch
So often, when I read threads and posts by conservatives, I'm reminded of the line from 1993's Tombstone when Doc Holiday played by Val Kilmer (who btw, in my opinion, stole the movie from Kurt Russell) said the following to Ike Clanton when Doc Holiday said the following:

"I know, let's have a spelling contest!"

Is it to the level of trump U or trump charity?
BLM raised 90 million dollars in 2020 so a lot of people are looking into their operations. Several big newspapers have stories about them, and it's sure to continue.

Trump is a master fraudster. He's had a lifetime to perfect it. He's cheated investors, suppliers, workers, college students, and more. People have to count their fingers after shaking his hand.

But BLM is being flooded with cash. I can't believe it's being handled honestly. And I've known a lot of black hustlers. I wouldn't trust them to do anything with integrity and honesty.

BLM raised 90 million dollars in 2020 so a lot of people are looking into their operations. Several big newspapers have stories about them, and it's sure to continue.

Trump is a master fraudster. He's had a lifetime to perfect it. He's cheated investors, suppliers, workers, college students, and more. People have to count their fingers after shaking his hand.

But BLM is being flooded with cash. I can't believe it's being handled honestly. And I've known a lot of black hustlers. I wouldn't trust them to do anything with integrity and honesty.
They raised money and what is your reason for investigation?

It’s because they’re a black organization?

They raised money and what is your reason for investigation?

It’s because they’re a black organization?
Why are you being a dumbass?

I'm not investigating BLM. Large news organizations are looking into them for many reasons.

You have a computer. Learn how to use it. Then you can do your own research into your beloved black organization and edify yourself.

I'm not investigating BLM. Large news organizations are looking into them for many reasons.

You have a computer. Learn how to use it. Then you can do your own research into your beloved black organization and edify yourself.
Whenever these lefties can’t defend something, they pull the race card.

I don’t see a problem with BLM rising money.

Who are these large news organizations?

I don’t see a problem with BLM rising money.

Who are these large news organizations?
Please. Make this the last time you ever post to me. You're too lazy to do your own searches, and you're too closed minded to make any interaction worthwhile. Thanks.

Here are a few links to get you started. I'll bet you're too lazy to even check them out. Sad.

Please. Make this the last time you ever post to me. You're too lazy to do your own searches, and you're too closed minded to make any interaction worthwhile. Thanks.

Here are a few links to get you started. I'll bet you're too lazy to even check them out. Sad.

many blm leaders have stolen it. they follow the owner. i guess we better becareful we will piss them on they will rob 7 elevens by us. they got to eat some how lol

Monk, don’t fall for that leftist’s M.O.: it’s what they do. Instead of educating themselves to debate fairly, they send their opponent off with a homework assignment. Then, they try to pick whatever you found apart. It’s a way to keep you in the defensive.

Just the other day, I had one od them pretend not to know that Democrats are proposing to get rid of bail entirely because it’s not fair to the thug.

Monk, don’t fall for that leftist’s M.O.: it’s what they do. Instead of educating themselves to debate fairly, they send their opponent off with a homework assignment. Then, they try to pick whatever you found apart. It’s a way to keep you in the defensive.

Just the other day, I had one od them pretend not to know that Democrats are proposing to get rid of bail entirely because it’s not fair to the thug.
Can you post that bill for us.

You made a statement, back it up. You right wing clowns love throwing out garbage and then when asked to prove it you make excuses.
Anyone who follows the news knows that Democrats are advocating for no bail. Are you people really this ignorant??

There was just another one on the news last night - Ryan - who reiterated his intent to eliminate bail. Just another Democrat more concerned with what’s “fair” to repeat offenders than protecting law-abiding Americans.

Forum List

Back