Zone1 Candace Owens Becomes Catholic

The Mormons treated me that way. Real shitty.
so what are you now?

with me, well I have been treated the same way (poorly) by a few priests but I am still Catholic because I believe all the Church officially, historically teaches. No priest is going to get me away from Jesus.

I pray eveyrone finds Him. He is far more awesome than a lot of people think

The Mormons treated me that way. Real shitty.

Have heard a lot about those folks.

I have to say that the "Catholics" at the closest church to my own have treated me like that same dirt, but those in my church are incredibly generous, welcoming and charitable. I think the poster you are addressing got the rotten luck of getting hit with one of the liberal so-called Catholic churches.

Just the luck.

I'm trying to guide my niece to one of the right Catholic churches. A roll of the dice, unless you know in advance how to spot the left-leaning freak churches.

so what are you now?

with me, well I have been treated the same way (poorly) by a few priests but I am still Catholic because I believe all the Church officially, historically teaches. No priest is going to get me away from Jesus.

I pray eveyrone finds Him. He is far more awesome than a lot of people think
I'm nothing. I just pray every day. I was never Mormon either.

Praise God!

And Russell Brand's new YouTube is his praying the Rosary.

Could be God Is saving these good people to use them to spread the truth before all hell is let loose.

Terrific!

Have heard a lot about those folks.

I have to say that the "Catholics" at the closest church to my own have treated me like that same dirt, but those in my church are incredibly generous, welcoming and charitable. I think the poster you are addressing got the rotten luck of getting hit with one of the liberal so-called Catholic churches.

Just the luck.

I'm trying to guide my niece to one of the right Catholic churches. A roll of the dice, unless you know in advance how to spot the left-leaning freak churches.

Yes, I see that. there is some spiritual discernment needed.

well, I wasn't arguing against you praying for him! I would never do that! If anyone needs prayer....!

:)

Totally get it.

I pray every day for the folks here on this board who hate me the most. Like our Lord said to St. Faustina, "The greater the sinner, the greater his right to God's mercy".

I am an ex-Catholic.

Doesn't mean that the basic morality isn't still there.
Then it seems a bit inaccurate to say you are an exCatholic.

As some have said Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. You may resent that?

Looking back into my own past, I can only say that if I had been an objective Catholic back then... my entire life would have been better: healthier, saner and I would not have messed up the lives of others. Therefore, I thank God for the Catholic Church. If only I had listened long ago... sigh.

But at least I can now say that I understand... things like human frailty. It's kind of hard to judge others when you have done the same or (what could be called) worse.

Then it seems a bit inaccurate to say you are an exCatholic.

As some have said Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. You may resent that?

Looking back into my own past, I can only say that if I had been an objective Catholic back then... my entire life would have been better: healthier, saner and I would not have messed up the lives of others. Therefore, I thank God for the Catholic Church. If only I had listened long ago... sigh.

But at least I can now say that I understand... things like human frailty. It's kind of hard to judge others when you have done the same or (what could be called) worse.
You are babbling, buddy.

The Catholic church was a miserable experience and I couldn't get away from it fast enough.

The corker is when one of the nuns showed up at my mother's funeral and said "God must have had a good reason."

You are babbling, buddy.

The Catholic church was a miserable experience and I couldn't get away from it fast enough.

The corker is when one of the nuns showed up at my mother's funeral and said "God must have had a good reason."
i hear ya joe....as soon as i was able to get away from them i was gone.....

You are babbling, buddy.

I don't have a problem w/ what the nun said. What did you want her to say: One last human to over-populate the earth?

a liberal may not say that but would think it, I'm guessing.

So how was it miserable being Catholic, other than that? Maybe you could chalk it up to being over-run with humans, but Jesus was there just the same?

I don't have a problem w/ what the nun said. What did you want her to say: One last human to over-populate the earth?

a liberal may not say that but would think it, I'm guessing.

So how was it miserable being Catholic, other than that? Maybe you could chalk it up to being over-run with humans, but Jesus was there just the same?
Jesus in a catholic church?....i dont think so.....to many statues with people saying prayers to them....

in what way?.....
well, you dislike Christians or those who support them, apparently (though I can't say I have read a lot of your posts, just a few). Trump supports Christianity, as well he should since most people in the US believe in God and many go to one Christian church or another or at least continue to believe after ceasing w/ the church attendance.

Jesus in a catholic church?....i dont think so.....to many statues with people saying prayers to them....
Jesus is THERE all the time. It's called the Real Presence. So yeh, I guess he forced himself to get used to those infernal statues

:auiqs.jpg:

Who knew he was wimpy?

well, you dislike Christians or those who support them, apparently (though I can't say I have read a lot of your posts, just a few). Trump supports Christianity, as well he should since most people in the US believe in God and many go to one Christian church or another or at least continue to believe after ceasing w/ the church attendance.

The people who pray for him daily are satisfied.

Forum List

Back