Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I'm sure that we can take China's word for those numbers.

Why not? China isn't shy about executing people, is it. They kind of make a big deal about it. The whole Shoot the person in the back of the head and charge the family for the bullet, which I've heard more than a few right wingers wank off about wanting to do in this country.

statements of what he would have done rather solidly prove that his intent, like that of those who actually had a role in pushing and exploiting the #CoronaHoax2020, has nothing to do with protecting anyone from any disease, but only with supporting the seizure and abuse of illegitimate power on the part of criminals and tyrants who infest government.

Note that lockdowns and mask mandates are very high on his list. And on his list, as well, is unconstitutional restrictions on [only conservative] public gatherings, and forcing people to “shelter in place.

Um, yeah, Mormon Bob. those things WORK.

Again, you belong to a cult that makes everyone wear "magic underwear", but masks, which have a PROVEN effect on controlling the spread of viruses... we can't have that.

Humans need contact to be emotionally and psychological healthy. I have strong tendencies to be a grumpy, reclusive old hermit, and even I get this.

Covering people's faces, which muffles speech and hides facial expressions, and cutting one another off from social interactions that involve contact, is bad for us socially, emotionally, and psychologically.

Wow, so you admit to being a grumpy old hermit? Hmmmm... seems like a lot of your assumptions about my lifestyle are projections.

Not that anyone would describe you as psychologically healthy, Mormon Bob. You are about one provocation away from committing a hate crime.

To the point, masking had proven benefits, and DID control the spread of the disease in other countries. Except for the US, we had a president who discouraged mask wearing and encouraged people to take fish tank cleaner.

Nothing at all about anything to actually control or mitigate any disease; only about destroying freedoms and the economy.

Yes, it was all a plot to destroy the economy... oh, wait, the economy is doing fine... 4.2% unemployment. It would probably be lower if you shitheads would get your damned shots.

Why not? China isn't shy about executing people, is it. They kind of make a big deal about it. The whole Shoot the person in the back of the head and charge the family for the bullet, which I've heard more than a few right wingers wank off about wanting to do in this country.
You didn't have to say a word, Joe...we all know that you believe what China tells you. :eusa_whistle:
And the China virus wasn't from China. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Actually I could flip that, why is it you call Trump a Patriot when he is a coward. I have never heard Biden attack another man's service record.

One also doesn't have to be in the military to be a patriot.....Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Patrick Henry, Frederick Douglas, Trump....were never in the military and are all patriots.

Your a good minion for China, comrade. Keep up the
the talking points of your masters.

Or I just don't jump up and think people who've never done me any harm are my enemy because the people who actually did screw us say so.

The ironic thing is all this hate for China is promoted by the very same people who moved all the jobs there because labor was cheap, and are now moving those jobs to Vietnam and India because labor is cheaper.

1639331700599.png

…but masks, which have a PROVEN effect on controlling the spread of viruses... we can't have that.

The gaps in even a good-quality N95 mask are literally hundreds of times bigger than the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

It does not take just a normal level of stupid to believe that such a mask can protect anyone from a virus.

It takes an extraordinary, Incel Joe level of stupid to believe such bullshit.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back